Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Partofthefam

😂😂😂😂 she's such a Knob. I can't get over how deluded she is. Put Ya fucking phone down and entertain your kids Gobby. That troll bollox AGAIN. You're a troll, get bk under your bridge you fucking moron. Yes u, u little bastard. If I didn't have kids I'd smash your face in, my ex evil step sister. Bell-end.
And those pictures of you as a kid show the happy childhood you actually had, not the FAKE bullshit, fiction story you have made up for your followers, who are so fucking gullible it's unreal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
why she making out she’s in full self isolation with all 6 kids and struggling to work from home. Soz but doesn’t she sit around on her arse breastfeeding all day anyway... doubt she looks like she’s been dragged through a bush backwards.

try having to come home from 13 hour night shifts as a health care assistant to two autistic kids who’s school have closed, cooking , cleaning , pregnant and not complaining about it!!!

That pink lipstick is horrific also.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
I don’t think any of you are being kind to B right now. This is a horrific time for her and I can bet you she was violently sick when the prime minster personally told R the news. Be more B

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Thread title - trolls, please stop stalking Rancid Rachel's public page, she only wants followers that will pay her a wage

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Is it just me... but when we have chinese it all just goes in the middle and everyone helps themselves 😂😂😂
I bet josh spoon fed her aswell lol
He may as well live up to his bird boy nickname by chewing it up and gobbing it straight into her mouth so she doesn't even have to chew it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
Excellent timing on the career change, they can hide the fact he’s no longer a police officer by saying he’s working from home 🙄🙄

CF46FD0A-7081-4946-B283-FA65B13F7402.png

3B2D107E-ADB8-49D4-A7C7-217D9B46AFE4.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
A comprehensive list of people who Rachaele claims to be her best friend -

- A 21 year old woman she employed aged 16 to look after her dog
- Charleeeee “Don’t mention my huge bum and tits that I paid for, thanks”
- Woman who paints shit art but apparently is commissioned by some big hotel or whatever
- Woman who was fighting terminal cancer and I hope to god she’s still alive, still fighting, still with her family
- Woman who’s baby tragically passed away so Rachaelelelele used that as a chance to make a post all about herself
- Emily the young attractive mum who Rochellio saved of course
- Three unknown women she mentioned in a post in January 2018 all of whom apparently just had babies so perfect chance for R to reference not coping after having E. I say reference. I mean write several paragraphs about herself.
- A woman named Leila who she has been best friends with since childhood. Leila has had a pretty happy and successful life. You may remember R using Leila’s wedding day to do a side by side comparison post showing off her own horrific, vile life events that made her sob.
- A woman named Lianne who took a sad picture of R and the two eldest girls in 2010 just when they had escaped the abuse. You know because that’s what best friends do. Very kind.
- Another unnamed best friend who get married in 2016. Perfect time for R to post about them once both being single mums.

• Haha
  • Wow

tippingpoint

VIP Member
That’s been a few times now she’s implied commenters, messagers, are people she knows personally and are out to hurt her. I’m sorry but that would make me stop and look at myself. I’m sure there’s a good few people out there who don’t like me. Some who really can’t stand me. None of them would ever comment on my Instagram or send me a horrible message or anything. Why a family woman in her late 30s has not stopped to look at herself with this one I don’t know.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Did she seriously write this?!? A whole new level .. why is her life a shit storm .. what about the shit storm that people in the real world are facing - she’s something else!
Her life is quite the opposite of a shitstorm. She has a husband who does everything for her, new baby, her daughters, her stepsons, nice big house, plenty of money coming in and hundreds of thousands of “friends” and arse kissers on social media. Get a fucking clue! Plenty of people out there have had actual shit childhoods and still manage to appreciate their lot in life. The minute someone refuses to kiss her arse, she just cannot take it. So self absorbed that every post she writes for someone else is actually about her. She’s a total blowhard. Nobody cares about any of that anyway, we here just refuse to let the issue of PayPal slip until one day you’re hopefully held accountable.

• Heart

MoiraDingle

Guys you are all silly Billy’s! She isn’t awake during the night because of the baby...it’s so she can trawl through her endless social media accounts, including every member of her family, deleting any comments that actually reveal her for what she is. Which is a scheming narcissistic prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
You never know, in her head she might have had 6000 emails. It’s kind of like when she used to travel the country putting millions of women into refuge. Rach’s reality is not the same as ours 🤷‍♀️ We are mere mortals after all
Funny how she has the time to read 6000 emails from her cult.... but cant even read one message from someone asking for help with DV or mental health 🤷‍♀️
My message from about 8 months ago asking for help is still unread!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Wotsit

VIP Member
I'm glad she's lost 3 months worth of bills been paid work. It's time her and these other money grabbing, begging so called influencers were brought down a peg or 2.

The constant bragging about her income, showing off gifts she's received in the last 12 months, not helping DA victims that have contacted her and sitting on her arse doing feck all is about to come back and bite her where it hurts the most.

#ads may be her source of income, but same as many people out there they've lost that when we got put in lockdown. Why is she any different to all those now applying for supermarket jobs or the retired returning to the NHS?

Shove your gifted sheepers, your 500 quid coats and your opal fruits up your arse Racheellelele. They are all shit anyway.

• Heart

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
It’s funny isn’t it, I follow a handful of threads about influencers on here, and in general they really make me belly laugh. We poke fun at the influencer in question and I love how insightful, witty, and clever people are about seeing through some of the deceitful or misleading content that influencers churn out.

I don’t know why but I find this thread often has a mean, nasty undertone. I genuinely don’t mean that to have a go at any particular user. I suppose my question is, does the tone of the thread reflect the personality of the influencer? for example....Stacey Solomon- she’s ridiculous, attention-seeking twat, but in essence probably quite a sweet person in the flesh and pretty harmless. Anyone follow the Nicki Ryan/Fopperholic thread? She is really vain, obsessed with herself and her looks, lazy-ass Mother, but again probably not doing the world any serious harm in the grand scheme of things. But with Rachele it’s like she hides a genuinely insidious dark side of just plain mean, and I always sense that there’s a really nasty element to her personality that she hides quite well. More often than not her thread on here leaves a sour taste in my mouth too. (again...not having a go at you guys...just reflecting on the general ‘tone’ of different threads on here)

Maybe I’m going way to deep with it all....🤯🤪

Tigger1

It’s funny isn’t it, I follow a handful of threads about influencers on here, and in general they really make me belly laugh. We poke fun at the influencer in question and I love how insightful, witty, and clever people are about seeing through some of the deceitful or misleading content that influencers churn out.

I don’t know why but I find this thread often has a mean, nasty undertone. I genuinely don’t mean that to have a go at any particular user. I suppose my question is, does the tone of the thread reflect the personality of the influencer? for example....Stacey Solomon- she’s ridiculous, attention-seeking twat, but in essence probably quite a sweet person in the flesh and pretty harmless. Anyone follow the Nicki Ryan/Fopperholic thread? She is really vain, obsessed with herself and her looks, lazy-ass Mother, but again probably not doing the world any serious harm in the grand scheme of things. But with Rachele it’s like she hides a genuinely insidious dark side of just plain mean, and I always sense that there’s a really nasty element to her personality that she hides quite well. More often than not her thread on here leaves a sour taste in my mouth too. (again...not having a go at you guys...just reflecting on the general ‘tone’ of different threads on here)

Maybe I’m going way to deep with it all....🤯🤪
Youre absolutely right - I think she provokes a lot more frustration/anger than a lot of the other influencers. A combination of the stealing money meant for vulnerable people, using domestic violence as a usp as she knows it can’t be questioned too deeply, speaking to her family like utter crap, being a complete hypocrite, especially the proclaiming to fight parental alienation whilst back handedly rubbing those boys mothers nose in it constantly. Claiming to have turned down sooooo many ads because they “weren’t right” but doing one for opal fruits/Poundland?!?! (Why has that opal fruits thing made me so fuming?! 😂).

• Haha
  • Heart

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
I have never felt more sorry for T than just then. B really is a nasty little girl. The sheer joy in T’s face at getting that apron was beautiful, she was so grateful. Only for belittling Betsy to come along and ruin it

• Sad

Doeli70

VIP Member
Clever wording again on the merch page - look at us! We’re supporting Woman’s Aid! How amazing that a whole £1 from every sale goes to them.

No mention of where the rest of the money went or what its purpose was!
The sweatshirts were about £40 if I remember rightly. The worse thing has to have been the calendar though, with grown women begging for her to include pictures of Josh topless. It's no wonder they became so big headed. Why would you want a calendar with pictures of someone else's family?

• Sick
  • Haha