Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As someone who was in the care system for the whole of my teenage years I can honestly say I don't understand her. I have my care notes that I requested a few years ago but I wouldn't dream of posting them for all to see because they are incredibly private and also incredibly painful.

I have had no contact at all for several years with my mum and while I refuse to cover for her anymore, I also wouldn't exploit her, despite all the damage she caused. To me that's all Rachaeaeaele is doing here. Exploiting her mother for her own gain, as usual.

I'm not saying her mum was a good parent, not at all. None of us know. But I do know in the last few weeks Rachaeaeaeaele has filmed herself out with her mum, on the phone to her mum and Tallulah goes over the to stay regularly. My mother is toxic and I wouldn't allow any of that.

In my mind, you can't have it both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The sweatshirts were about £40 if I remember rightly. The worse thing has to have been the calendar though, with grown women begging for her to include pictures of Josh topless. It's no wonder they became so big headed. Why would you want a calendar with pictures of someone else's family?
I never understood that even when I liked her. I don’t even want a calendar with photos of MY family on, let alone that shitshow.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Yeah that’s more what I meant - figure of speech same way I love Justin Theroux, Kathy Burke, pizza, cigarettes, Portugal, coconut smelling things 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Huncity

I’ve always thought Josh was nothing but a saggy testicle. He only speaks like this to kids because he’s too much of a wet weekend to take an adult on

• Haha
It's fine because as she's always told Betsy, you don't need education and qualifications if you're kind hearted 💞
Meanwhile we've seen Josh strutting about like a Sergeant Major instructing them to stop talking etc while they're working.

That 'class of 2020' thing is really starting to get on my nerves. Yes, the year 11 and year 13 kids have had a tough year. No doubt about it. But I can pretty much guarantee that no employer will give a shit about if you were class of 2020 or not, it is not going to be a free pass to get you through life and in 3 years time, nobody will care what year you finished school. You'll either be employed or not employed. Kind or in Betsy's case...unkind. You will not be 'Betsy, from the class of 2020' and you will not get any kind of free green light just because you missed the end of your schooling.

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Rachaele - “School and exams don’t really matter and that’s what I tell my girls”

Also Rachaele - “ThE vIrUs Is MeSsInG wItH mY gIrLs EdUcAtIoN”

Also at a pretty crucial point in his academic life - Seb. But fuck him, right?

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Josh mate, what do you actually know about shared parenting? Seeing as you ripped your kids from their other parent and stopped them seeing her, and merrily shacked up with someone who has stopped 2 of her kids seeing their dad and tried her hardest to stop the third from seeing her dad as well. If you ever split up, you can kiss Wilber goodbye because there is no way she will let you in his life without a massive fight. Fuck off you rubber faced prick 🖕

• Haha
  • Sad

tippingpoint

VIP Member
T looked so hurt when R made the comment about kangaroos being the only animal she doesn’t eat! So unnecessary. R and B like two Mean Girls. It’s not really B’s fault R is encouraging her to become a carbon copy of her. T was probably embarrassed as well. She’s young, very young, and adores animals. It doesn’t seem to have really clicked yet that eating animals maybe doesn’t match up with her love for them but maybe it will one day. Maybe it won’t. Point is she’s aware she’s been almost publicly “outed” to others for moral slip in the one thing she cares about. Disgusting.

anasophia1991

I don’t want Revolting Rachealio and Dickless Dan clapping for me on ‘NHS’ day. I’d quite like her to not steal my hard-earned money under false pretences. To justify advertising shit when people are DYING as a means of ‘earning a wage’ is hideous and truly revolting. Lots of people are NOT earning a wage. They’re worried about where their next meal will come from. The food banks are EMPTY. Rich(er) people are hoarding, poor people aren’t getting a look in.. I know she’s the most stupidest person that ever lived but to come on whining about not being able to peddle her shit takes her inane stupidity to a whole new level. I haven’t seen my children for 2 days as my eldest is autoimmune and as I’m working in hospital I don’t want to pass anything on yet I consider myself one of the lucky ones. This shit-for-brains thinks it’s appropriate to ‘advertise’ (though based on her atrocious performance I use this term loosely) fucking sweets during a PANDEMIC. Beggars belief.

• Heart

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I'm a few days behind with this but last week she did this huge thing about the fact that betsy didn't go to her last day of school because R didn't want to send any of the kids in to prevent putting any more members of their family at risk.
Yet they have been to the beach, coffee drinking, beer.....obviously all more important things to R.
She is such a massive contradiction and I really hope that the low engagement on her last post is a sign of things to come!

Also, I get quite annoyed when people like FOD/MOD get such a hard time for what they have done especially on here and the media yet there is someone who has clearly committed fraud and continues to be a deceitful human being but she gets nothing in the press!!

Laralou

Does she actually still work part time or is insta-mumming her only occupation now?
No she stopped actual work a couple of years ago, she said she was made redundant but there was no big dramatic post so my guess is she quit when the PayPal money started rolling in

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Mum23bums

I can't bear to even look at her now with those fucking joke glasses and her baboon ass mouth

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“I’ve lost 3 months worth of bills in cancelled jobs”

Yeah...realllly finding it hard to feel sorry for a woman who chose to walk away from the world of conventional work and instead decided to raise her family of 6 using money she gets from a social media presence she built on lies and exploitation.

It’s the fact she can’t even admit what she’s doing is remotely wrong or crass in the current climate. Can’t even admit it one bit. Not even say “Guys I know it’s not ideal and I hate it, pushing all this consumerism and material possessions during a time like this but I’m really stuck because I don’t make money anywhere else” Ego too large for that.

Also Raechaelllle - people like you, people making really good money, are meant to have a rainy day fund for when life goes a bit tits up like this. Your 50 pairs of ugly trainers won’t feed your kids now will they?!

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Most people right now:

*caught in a panicked cycle of handwashing and homeschooling with a dollop of financial fear to top it off*

Narcissistic Nora:

*here’s my husband cooking, here’s my husband educating my children, here’s my daughter caring for the animals I can’t stand, EVERYONE MUST GIVE ME ATTENTION BECAUSE I’M NOT SLEEPING, #ad #ad, complain about Edie, ooh look a sweet treat for ME because I’m worth it and fuck anyone else who’s struggling right now*

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She’s literally just said here that she is doing ads so she can stay at home and film her life for her followers to watch. Nothing about “helping warriors”. She has used this gullible fucking audience to be able to sit on her arse and not work. Exactly what we’ve been saying for months hit an actual admission.

And it’s not “earning a wage”, sweetheart, it’s exploiting a vulnerable demographic for your own gain. I would think much more of you if you stopped the exploitation and claimed maternity allowance or, and here’s a thought, GOT A FUCKING PROPER JOB.

E567DE63-5738-4D26-A955-BAF560B26C3B.jpeg

• Heart

Huncity

I don’t know how that family would cope without the 11 year old Tallulah. She’s resourceful, she gets her hands dirty, she does more around the house and garden than her lazy cunt mother. Also, she treats Wilby like a little person rather than carrying him about acting like he’s hers and he responds to her better. The novelty of him will wear off for Betsy when he doesn’t want to be carried about