Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 😩😩😩
I cant cope.
This company is sending out unnecessary bits of cardboard to slammed at risk delivery drivers for £26 + p&p. They have paid her to advertise it AND the huns are ordering it. Profiteering of a global killing pandemic at the very core. They even threw in £1 to the NHS per delivery to make it sound more legit. That’s worse than Febreeze.
Let’s hope she ‘donates’ her fee
OMG they literally set up the Insta page 21 hours ago

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
STAY AT HOME! STAY AT HOME EVERYONE!

Not me though...I'm going for coffee.

It might have been takeaway coffee and it may have been in an outside gazebo thing but is still not what she is telling everyone else to do.

I probably wouldn't be quite so fucked off with her if at the end of the Winston conversation she hadn't snorted again! Every time she does it I want to smash her face in...(not really before you all report me for being violent!)

(yes really)

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
15FE3664-344D-48B3-9A60-E2B9012801E9.jpeg

What fucking planet is she on? No, they will put their predicted grades, most likely, or they will go on and do A levels or something else.

My child is Year 6, I’ve not done a snivelling post on social media about how fucking unfair her life is because THEY ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT. And it literally can’t be helped.

Yesterday, she was extorting money from strangers because her mate’s mum died. Today, she wants the world to stop because her precious darlings don’t get a prom. Suck it up, buttercup.

• Angry

Monkeybum

VIP Member
It just proves she reads here and is bothered. She knows people on here take the piss out of his job so she jumped straight on the defensive convinced someone was a troll. I read it as someone actually genuinely asking on a really nice way. Looks like she has lost an actual genuine follower today through her insecurity and pathetic nature.
One of my best friends and her husband are in the met, they're both working from home and I asked the same question as was surprised they hadn't been called in. Bizarrely she answered me politely and didn't accuse me of being too invested in her life, tell me to mind my own business or call me a troll 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Ffs. I wonder if they even speak to the boys about how they’re feeling in times like this. What if something happened to their mum, even if they aren’t allowed to see her, I hope they get the chance to talk about her and the situation.

My son is 9, the age Seb was when he was taken from his mother, it certainly is old enough to have memories and feelings that would need a lot of talking over, even years later. I can’t imagine how lost my son would feel if he was wrenched away from me and immediately into the “care” of another woman, having to live with her children and share his dad with them straight away. It’s not natural. Josh should not have forced them into that situation so soon. It’s not “cute”, it’s not “patchwork”, it’s potentially storing up a load of problems for the future.

• Sad

AnotherMrsJones

It’s funny isn’t it, I follow a handful of threads about influencers on here, and in general they really make me belly laugh. We poke fun at the influencer in question and I love how insightful, witty, and clever people are about seeing through some of the deceitful or misleading content that influencers churn out.

I don’t know why but I find this thread often has a mean, nasty undertone. I genuinely don’t mean that to have a go at any particular user. I suppose my question is, does the tone of the thread reflect the personality of the influencer? for example....Stacey Solomon- she’s ridiculous, attention-seeking twat, but in essence probably quite a sweet person in the flesh and pretty harmless. Anyone follow the Nicki Ryan/Fopperholic thread? She is really vain, obsessed with herself and her looks, lazy-ass Mother, but again probably not doing the world any serious harm in the grand scheme of things. But with Rachele it’s like she hides a genuinely insidious dark side of just plain mean, and I always sense that there’s a really nasty element to her personality that she hides quite well. More often than not her thread on here leaves a sour taste in my mouth too. (again...not having a go at you guys...just reflecting on the general ‘tone’ of different threads on here)

Maybe I’m going way to deep with it all....🤯🤪
Is it because we all know she's a thief but we can't prove it so it makes everything she does/says/wears more frustrating? We can't be light hearted when we know deep down how conniving she is 😣

Zodastream

Love it when she does a troll post 🤣🤣 just shows her true colours more, just going to dash out now whilst on lockdown to get me through these hard times for the 2 essentials which should see me through rescue remedy and opal fruits #ad

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
I have to ask, is this true? Only it’s pretty messed up that people go to that kind of length to follow her etc. I mean it’s one thing to criticise here, but if she blocks you, you got to let it go imo
We have no proof of this as she doesn’t screenshot her inbox, just gives little anecdotes of what she gets. Majority of Tattlers know better than to go into someone’s inbox and spout abuse. That’s true trolling imo, not what is said here.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Her engagement could possibly go up but anytime someone new joins instagram and thinks “I know who I’ll follow first. That lovely, kind, sensitive soul DA activist woman I follow on Facebook” she’s like “BLOCKED. YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH ME AND MY HUSBAND. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I’VE HAD 90K EMAILS ABOUT YOU”

Also I had no idea they were religious

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
Can’t blame people for falling out of interest. There are bigger things going on right now, people don’t need selling to, they need support. So many are struggling in the biggest worldwide crisis of our generation and there you have Knashers over there advertising everything from £20 baby grows to fucking Opal Fruits. Fuck right off. Like I said before, if you are so desperate for cash, why not try doing something worthwhile like temporary work on the frontline.

• Haha

Monkeybum

VIP Member
Mother's day and she posts Issac (or is that Seb?!🤷) rubbing her fucking feet where his own mum can probably see and would give anything to have time with her boys today 😔

She's so damn insensitive
'His future girlfriend will thank me for this'

I'd find it disgusting if I met a bloke who told me he rubs his step-moms feet 🤢

• Sick
As a police constable with that amount of years service her husband will be earning around £38k and if he’s been promoted to sgt then approx £45. He won’t have had his pay stopped due to Corona. Likely to be offered overtime. She doesn’t deserve sympathy
If he's earning that much how the fuck does he only own the shower?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

MoiraDingle

Its not even just the way she speaks to him..the text before that..making him make her breakfast..she treats the boys like slaves..foot rubs..babysitters..make her food... is there anything she does for herself
Plus the fact that Seb has actually said sarcastically ‘look how positive your messages are to me’. He is completely aware of how she treats them and is bringing it up, what does he get in response? Being told to shut up.

feel like crying for those boys at times. To be honest Rachel is a vile scumbag and we all know that, but Josh is even worse for allowing that to happen to his sons.

• Sad

Mrs H

Oh I got it wrong, me and my two kids (hubby is at work) went out on the front and clapped, like actually clapped and cheered. I didn't realise we were meant to stand there and shush (betsy:so we can hear everyone else) and film it on my smart phone.

J was the only one without a phone in his hand filming.
There's just no words 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart

MonicaFellulahGeller

I'm actually fuming. How fucking dare she do this. And on T's birthday?
Some elements of your life should be kept from your children. If I was 11 and reading them I'd just be constantly worried. My mum told me some of the stuff my dad did to her and it made me want to look after her forever. I was 40.... Rach, you're absolutely vile. No wonder that poor girl has to have therapy at her young age. And no wonder people report you to social services. You may care for their physical health but they way you treat them mentally is abhorrent.