Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a selfish witch not letting Betsy go in!
but she is so worried about her family and others (not that this mattered at the Lewis capaldi concert or the tomee tippee event last week)

more like r couldn’t be arsed to get off her arse and take the kids to school

Reactions: 18
I swiped on the picture, saw it was one of her long winded posts, rolled my eyes and came out of it without even reading. I just can't bear reading all her self important twaddle anymore. Waffle, waffle, me me me, waffle waffle, repeat myself, me me me, waffle waffle, breastfeeding, St Racheslelooloo, me me me, vomit.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if she’s raking so much in from the ad’s that he’s been able to leave work, like Mrs Hinch fella they kept it quiet for ages.
It’s a big thing to leave the police. He’s been in about 15yrs (I’m guessing ) so needs to consider his pension

Reactions: 4
“Mocks don’t matter”
She got that massively wrong didn’t she.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s posted an admittedly sad story this on Thursday about a girl who’s mum passed away and asked for donations to the family.

And yet she’s still made it about her, how SHE got the girl a proper flat by marching down there and insisting on acting as guarantor. You have to be a homeowner for that I thought. And also, it’s not bloody necessary to tell people that.

Reactions: 14
not sure about since xmas but just this month (bearing in mind we're only 3 weeks in) we've had 6:-

5th - Elastoplast

6th - Axa Insurance

9th - Rescue Remedy

15th - Tesco

20th - Opal Fruits & Rescue Remedy

if its true that they can charge based on 1% of their followers that's £1800 an #ad

Why the duck doesn't she offer to pay for the friends mum funeral?

As much as this pandemic is scaring me i'm also glad it will eventually be the downfall of all these "influencers" who are nothing but glorified sales people.
Dont forget tommie tipee and Fisher price!

Reactions: 6
She’s going on about putting the class of 2020, because Betsy isn’t going to get an A* for being such a caring young lady. No she didn’t do any studying for her mocks , fucked them up. Didn’t do any work in the lessons , because she’s more of a hands on worker . And now they are working her GCSE’s out by her mocks and her class work. Betsy class of 2020 didn’t get good grades but is a super nice person 👍🏻

Reactions: 16
She is unbearable.
‘mocks don’t matter’ ...what is B planning on doing after school? leader of the kind isn’t an actual job

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is unbearable.
‘mocks don’t matter’ ...what is B planning on doing after school? leader of the kind isn’t an actual job
She can be a 'guru of kindness' on instagram. Just like Rachaeaeaele is a 'parenting guru'

They've absolutely proven that if you repeat something often enough, people start to believe it. You can see that with the amount of people that tell Rachaeaeaele she is an amazing mum and an inspiration and the amount of people that say how amazingly kind Betsy is. Neither of those things are true but they've said it on repeat so often now that people have been brainwashed into believing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was just googling to see how old Rachaeleee was and found this. Looks like a new website has been set up. Not sure if it is her, but couldn't see the old one.
Screenshot_20200321-091147_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I’m new to this one .. what’s up with her railings & who’s Astra 🤔

Sorry Astrid 🤦🏻‍♀️
The new BFF of the month. She will soon drop her like a sack of tit . And move on to the next person, she can use to better her “ career “

Reactions: 13
I swiped on the picture, saw it was one of her long winded posts, rolled my eyes and came out of it without even reading. I just can't bear reading all her self important twaddle anymore. Waffle, waffle, me me me, waffle waffle, repeat myself, me me me, waffle waffle, breastfeeding, St Racheslelooloo, me me me, vomit.
I think a lot of her followers will come to this conclusion whilst they find themselves in self/forced isolation from the virus. It will start pissing people off.

The new BFF of the month. She will soon drop her like a sack of tit . And move on to the next person, she can use to better her “ career “
Am I the only one who thinks Astrid is using R to gain followers??

Reactions: 15
They'd shoot an animal if it got that manic.
To add we have now had ‘Socks in Gwent,’ ‘Man selling Coconut Candy in Columbia,’ ‘Please buy wax melts, for food banks, just buy them,’ ‘Edie and World Down Syndrome Day,’ ‘Obligatory breastfeeding picture,’ ‘Josh screeching at Betsy and snatching his bag of red wine,’ ‘Tesco shopping times for pensioners,’ ‘Random Devon Gynaecologist post’ and finally the utter nervous breakdown over the girls leaving school.
(Just to put a more normal slant on that, kids have extensive WhatsApp groups set up at all ages, no one will ever not be able to contact each other. GCSE grades are not based on Mocks. They are calculated looking at all previous grades on work throughout year 10/11, with mocks included. Basically if you slacked off, it’s tough luck. However there is the option to appeal the grades and resit when schools open. No one is wigging out about prom, aside from a few girls having girls moments. Also Betsy has not left education. She is either going to do A Levels or a vocational course. That’s the law 🙄. Plus while I’m here, if Lula feels like that about people at 11, Rach needs to find out why and not encourage it.)
Does this woman ever read or watch the news or step outside her own head. She is giving people anxiety (could be a marketing ploy with rescue remedy. Watch and read Rach’s posts and then turn to rescue remedy to get over it.)
Moron 🤷‍♀️
Also the comments on her posts. Mums in general need to calm the hell down and start thinking about how to help their kids get through this. Chaos spreads and won’t help anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I think a lot of her followers will come to this conclusion whilst they find themselves in self/forced isolation from the virus. It will start pissing people off.

Am I the only one who thinks Astrid is using R to gain followers??
Yes. Apparently she was the one who approached Rachaeleee when she moved there.

Reactions: 4
Of course she's going to block and delete, mainly because she won't tell the truth so it's easier to just sweep it under the carpet.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.