Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm Facebook friends with my old midwife and she shares Lullaby Trust posts about those Sleepyhead things. It's full of comments from people who say "well MY baby is just fine"! They shouldn't be used when baby is unsupervised, Rach! That means take it out of his cot and burn it. It's unnecessary and your baby could die...

Reactions: 12
I'm Facebook friends with my old midwife and she shares Lullaby Trust posts about those Sleepyhead things. It's full of comments from people who say "well MY baby is just fine"! They shouldn't be used when baby is unsupervised, Rach! That means take it out of his cot and burn it. It's unnecessary and your baby could die...
I use one which baby lies in on the chaise part of the couch (posh bastard...DFS darling 😂) which I like as she’s nosy so hates being in Moses basket where she can’t see us. She’s only ever in it while we are here and I would never dream of putting it in the cot. I’m a total parenting square though to be honest because I’m a new mum I follow almost all midwife / health visitor / places like Lullaby Trust advice 😂 I cannot see how anyone would think this is ok to be in a cot!

I see comments about them in cots for newborns like “He needed the security, the crib was far too vast for his tiny body” Ehhh...that’s sort of the point?!

I was actually thinking of Racheleleee today as I saw another influencer with that bleeping sheepskin thing in her babies crib for nighttime.

Reactions: 10
I would say...I cant believe shes doing a Q&A... but she does get to pick the questions she answers so no point in asking about the paypal 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Q: Why you such a selfish prick?

And it’s Josh and ME not Josh and I. Bestselling author my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually never even considered this 🙈😂
I just laughed out loud because I never even thought of that either, such an obvious answer when you see it. 😂 (I still wouldn’t feel too happy about my kid of about the same age being out there like that personally and a very small part of that would be because they would absolutely lock themselves in/out of one of the buildings but still, it’s a better solution than some of us apparently assumed 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For the love of god no. View attachment 103163
She hasn’t even got room for the kids she’s got. Chuck Betsy out in the shed, sorted. Whether she has a key or not, she’s in a shed in the garden. How easy would it be to climb over the wall and get in there? Very bleeping easy. What’s worse is she advertised the fact her 15 year old daughter was now living in there 🙄

Reactions: 11
As a social worker myself R would never make a social worker not unless she had a massive personality transplant. She has no idea about professional boundaries or confidentiality.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How do you keep your hands off Josh??? Seriously.. Are these womem looking at a different person? Also.. They haven't decorated the kids rooms or given seb his own room as they have 'plans'??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How do you keep your hands off Josh??? Seriously.. Are these womem looking at a different person? Also.. They haven't decorated the kids rooms or given seb his own room as they have 'plans'??
But she managed to decorate a room for Wilby before he was born that he then didn’t even sleep in for 7 months. Turf out the eldest into the shed, surely the next eldest then gets her room, not the youngest??

No doubt her “plans” involve moving somewhere even bigger or building an extension on the house they still rent 🙄

I bleeping ate her holier than thou attitude. You’re a bleeping lowlife skank, stop making out you’re Little Miss Perfect Princess. And social worker? Yeah, I think you need ACTUAL qualifications for that, not just a note from a fan saying you’ve given them a fiver to escape their tit life 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So the list for England and Wales isn’t published yet but in Scotland in 2019 no Wilby’s registered at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As a social worker myself R would never make a social worker not unless she had a massive personality transplant. She has no idea about professional boundaries or confidentiality.
You all do an amazing job and it’s tough ( I’m front line work also).
She doesn’t have the qualifications to get into the course and I agree with you about boundaries and confidentiality!!

Reactions: 14
He’ll get there in his own time, all babies are different.
For the next year people will say hes developmentally behind and then for the next 5 they will be saying he has Autism...of all the years im on forums they have all gone the exact same way 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Rachaele genuinely follows people around wishing them to fall on hard times so she can step in and make out like she will save them
Yep! Typical narcissistic behaviour! Hence bringing everything back to herself 🙄 she needs other people’s hard times to remind people what she’s been through 😒

Side note: I absolutely dislike her hair - it screams midlife crisis to me, looked so much better before.

Reactions: 12
She’s acting all chill and modern parenting with the question about whether she’s worrying about home schooling the kids. “Oh they’re the class of 2020 I’m not worried” let’s be honest you can’t be arsed can you? You really can’t be arsed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.