Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s raking so much in from the ad’s that he’s been able to leave work, like Mrs Hinch fella they kept it quiet for ages.

Reactions: 8
Schools are largely interpreting the DfE guidance to mean that if it’s a 2 parent family then both need to be key workers to qualify. If a family can take care of their kids safely at home then they are encouraged to do so,
Depends on the school. The person I spoke to from my daughter's school today said that I count as a key worker because I work for the NHS even though my role is not front line or operational, and I can work from home. He didn't even ask about my partner. I guess different schools are interpreting the guidelines in different ways.

Reactions: 3
Hold on guys, it’s not just starbursts today, we’re back on rescue remedy again! What ad number is this after Christmas, when she was stopping doing them???
not sure about since xmas but just this month (bearing in mind we're only 3 weeks in) we've had 6:-

5th - Elastoplast

6th - Axa Insurance

9th - Rescue Remedy

15th - Tesco

20th - Opal Fruits & Rescue Remedy

if its true that they can charge based on 1% of their followers that's £1800 an #ad

Why the duck doesn't she offer to pay for the friends mum funeral?

As much as this pandemic is scaring me i'm also glad it will eventually be the downfall of all these "influencers" who are nothing but glorified sales people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
not sure about since xmas but just this month (bearing in mind we're only 3 weeks in) we've had 6:-

5th - Elastoplast

6th - Axa Insurance

9th - Rescue Remedy

15th - Tesco

20th - Opal Fruits & Rescue Remedy

if its true that they can charge based on 1% of their followers that's £1800 an #ad

Why the duck doesn't she offer to pay for the friends mum funeral?

As much as this pandemic is scaring me i'm also glad it will eventually be the downfall of all these "influencers" who are nothing but glorified sales people.
Perhaps it is man made by someone sick of Hinch, Rachy babes and the rest. Hoping it will cull their pointless crap.

Why are they on lockdown? As far as I know we aren't in lockdown yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I really wish she would stop posting about covid-19. She isn't a an expert and she should be encouraging calm and isolation, not fear and panic. We all know how deadly it is.

Reactions: 9
Why is she obsessed with her kids’ periods??

31191656-DEE4-47D1-85DD-504A18FBFB59.jpeg

Also, your baby is crying, how about you leave the wine where it is and check he’s ok first?

• Sick
  • Sad
Oh my god that bleeping snorting. Imagine spending 2 weeks cooped up with a toothy pot bellied pig.

I'd need 2 bottles of wine a day too!

• Haha
Boris: ‘We are shutting the hospitality industry, I know many of you will be worried.......’
Rach: ‘I’ll just plug that Go Fund Me link one. last. time before half of them realise....’
😂👍

Reactions: 13
The primary school didn't close early this week, it closed today so not sure why Edie, Isaac and Tallulah weren't in. Seb's school did close earlier in the week though. Betsy's school I don't know if it did or not but we all know normal rules don't apply to Betsy anyway...
Odd that E was at school on Wednesday but none of the others.

Reactions: 4
I can’t stop laughing here.
Right in 24 hours she has gone from ‘my best friends mum died, please give money’ to ‘look at the meals at reform Torbay, please give money,’ to ‘Josh is the greatest teacher in leggings and a coat,’ to ‘Go to Astrids page and spend money,’ to ‘buy fish,’ to ‘support class 2020, teachers are in bits and kids are devasted, follow Betsy,’ to ‘Opal Fruits in Poundland, buy them now,’ to ‘No stay home, Italian Drs break me, my messages break me, tweets break me, please donate to anything all the time,’ to ‘Obligatory Wilby video/ picture, and then finally ‘if you are struggling, buy rescue remedy, during a deadly virus pandemic because it cures everything.’

The woman needs to calm the hell down
😂😂😂
They'd shoot an animal if it got that manic.

• Haha
So she’s chosen to keep Betsy away from her friends today for her last day of school? Then written a long post about how hard it was for her

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Rachaele - “School and exams don’t really matter and that’s what I tell my girls”

Also Rachaele - “ThE vIrUs Is MeSsInG wItH mY gIrLs EdUcAtIoN”

Also at a pretty crucial point in his academic life - Seb. But duck him, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Heartbreak is what my husband's aunt is going through. He died last night after catching the virus. He was elderly and on dialysis. So duck off, Rach.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Also really great parenting from Josh. Why didn’t you reassure T, let her know she’s made a brave and really mature decision, tell her that she’s overcame a disappointment really well and assure her she’ll make loads of new friends that she may well keep for life?

Reactions: 12
Heartbreak is what my husband's aunt is going through. He died last night after catching the virus. He was elderly and on dialysis. So duck off, Rach.
So sorry for your loss, when people are going through such devestating times then there's this selfish woman making everything about her and not appreciating what she has. She seriously needs a dose of reality.

15FE3664-344D-48B3-9A60-E2B9012801E9.jpeg

What bleeping planet is she on? No, they will put their predicted grades, most likely, or they will go on and do A levels or something else.

My child is Year 6, I’ve not done a snivelling post on social media about how bleeping unfair her life is because THEY ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT. And it literally can’t be helped.

Yesterday, she was extorting money from strangers because her mate’s mum died. Today, she wants the world to stop because her precious darlings don’t get a prom. Suck it up, buttercup.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Wow, that's a lot of words for her to use to say absolutely duck all - empty, washed-out, self-centred bullshit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.