Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look what I did, look what I did, bought McD’s and make up for my draught excluder, I mean lash girl. I was about to say she’s defo one of those people that if they give a drink to a homeless person, they have to post on social media about it THEN I REMEMBERED!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look what I did, look what I did, bought McD’s and make up for my draught excluder, I mean lash girl. I was about to say she’s defo one of those people that if they give a drink to a homeless person, they have to post on social media about it THEN I REMEMBERED!!!
And isn’t Iconic the tit she gets paid to promote? So she has probably only actually paid for the milkshake. So generous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Josh sounds SO CAMP in the banana bread story. Does make me chuckle that she thinks he’s a DILF 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her new highlight of Josh’s mum - I swear she’s sat on her arse in every video. Lazy bleep. And the foot massage 🤢 can’t believe I’ve never asked my husband’s mother to do that for me 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The way she is chomping on that bread and talking in her stories 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Shows how much she checks her facts before posting
I’m sure the head of the entire NHS contacted Rach directly. She saw the message in amongst the thousands of troll DM’s and nearly horrifically vomited at the thought of the poor babies!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she have to post about the 'amazing' things she does?
She always has to brag about every one sending her presents or her doing good deeds. It completely ruins the sentiment by having to tell everyone about it after.

Also Josh gets camper everyday. I wonder if he's gonna do a philip Schofield? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she have to post about the 'amazing' things she does?
She always has to brag about every one sending her presents or her doing good deeds. It completely ruins the sentiment by having to tell everyone about it after.

Also Josh gets camper everyday. I wonder if he's gonna do a philip Schofield? 🤔
I read that as “I wonder if he’s gonna DO Philip Schofield” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure what happened to not showing S- he’s in half the saved ‘joshs mum’ stories. Having the piss taken out of him as usual 🙄

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200226-183608_Instagram.jpg
even the poor dog wants attention shes annoyed at him shes trying to flog that mama's and papa's sit that wilby sitting anyone know if it was gifted probably knowing her

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just rewatched the Seb/coat drama with Josh's mum. I'd forgotten about that. Turns out they're all bastards to him.

I think 'mummy' is just as much of a twit as her son and her daughter in law.

Reactions: 12
I read that as “I wonder if he’s gonna DO Philip Schofield” 🤦🏼‍♀️
Now that would be funny it would be so horrific she vomit🤢 for days just the thought of the horrific trauma it would cause her and the kids she need even more therapy the kid will have to live on take out she have to clean her own house and her mother in law wont be on hand to rub her feet instead she be at the shop telling anyone who will listen that her son is gay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure the head of the entire NHS contacted Rach directly. She saw the message in amongst the thousands of troll DM’s and nearly horrifically vomited at the thought of the poor babies!
I’m amazed she’s not advising the world health organisation on the coronavirus outbreak. It’s only a matter of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate to be a witch about someone's appearance but what is her hair about? It's like she's shoved a load of chip fat on and slicked it down

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.