Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the posh weird MIL bragging about wilbert being only breastfed?
Way to go making your vulnerable followers feel tit because they can't or choose not to.

Anyway I thought he has formula now too?

Bloody weirdo family
Calm down everyone, I've worked it all out 🤓

The Aptamil is for Rachaelelele, she can make it up and drink it one handed to give her all the nutrients to produce the milk to feed the Messiah!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her sheep are at it now! :sick:

The way he...

The way he wears really tight girls leggings so we can all see his balls...
The way he allows you to treat his sons like crap...
The way he belittles his son under the pretence of helping him cook
The way he feeds you because you're too bone idol to do it yourself...
The way he enables you to be an attention seeking, lying, lazy cow...
The way he treats your daughters better than his own kids...
The way he doesn't tell you to duck off for being disrespectful and emotionally abusive towards him...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Looks like a lot of the influencers are going on about this wedding thing.

Reactions: 2
If someone came up to me telling me how a baby is fed I would think it was really bleeping weird. I don't care how your baby is fed. In fact I literally couldn't care less if you feed it salt and vinegar crisps and special brew.

To be fair though I've totally lost interest in babies. My youngest is 15 and my baby days are well and truly behind me.

If it's not a kitten, don't bother showing me (by the way, i'd be quite happy to sit and listen to what your kitten eats for hours...😂)

That whole family are a bunch of loons. Swanning up to people announcing that the baby is breastfed only...weirdos.
Im kitten obsessed too! 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She prob breast feeds j too.
I think that comment along with the s and I clips and the bacon sandwiches is a Big duck you to everyone here. duck you cause I have sheep following me who believe every word, duck you cause there is nothing you can do about my lying scheming arse!! And because she deletes everything that questions anything and calls Troll on anyone not agreeing with her, she’s right. There doesn’t seem much anyone can do.
She's seriously not right in the head. You can tell by the way she reads here constantly, then "responds" on her stories that she's a twisted witch. Very toxic.

Reactions: 12
She prob breast feeds j too.
I think that comment along with the s and I clips and the bacon sandwiches is a Big duck you to everyone here. duck you cause I have sheep following me who believe every word, duck you cause there is nothing you can do about my lying scheming arse!! And because she deletes everything that questions anything and calls Troll on anyone not agreeing with her, she’s right. There doesn’t seem much anyone can do.
I don’t particularly think being fed by someone is something to be proud of. It’s like the overgrown fat men who wear nappies and are fed milk by doms with whips on the fetish scene. It’s just plain weird. If she thinks it’s a duck off to us here, she’s deluded (you’re deluded Raquel). There are more attractive sights than seeing an underweight doormat in dodgy leggings spoonfeeding a 40 plus mutton dressed as lamb. She honestly thinks she’s much more attractive and interesting than she actually is, having your sandwiches cut into 2cms squares hardly makes me want to be her. Though I have often thought that she may be eating like this to stop food getting caught in her metal framework? So finally a legitimate excuse for acting so childish .

Why is the posh weird MIL bragging about wilbert being only breastfed?
Way to go making your vulnerable followers feel tit because they can't or choose not to.

Anyway I thought he has formula now too?

Bloody weirdo family
[/QUOTE

Don’t think J’s mum is particularly posh. She’s masquerading as posh, bet she’s as rough as an old boot. Anyone who would willingly associate with chavvy Raquel will be similar in nature. Even J’s sister is hugely chavvy. The earlier pictures of R pre Paypal-theft when she was much younger are very telling of the type of person she was. Now cos she’s got (robbed) a few bob she thinks she’s Angelina Jolie 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the worrying thing is that lots of vulnerable people look up to her. I’m sure lots of people would love a relationship like hers and think that the dynamics they see are something to aspire to and healthy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I genuinely dont understand how a woman that's supposedly lived a life of domestic abuse/violence and has children that require therapy due to said violence, would chose to live a life talking down to and belittling her husband the way she does. And encourages her children to do the same?
Is josh still a police officer? Xx

Reactions: 12
I genuinely dont understand how a woman that's supposedly lived a life of domestic abuse/violence and has children that require therapy due to said violence, would chose to live a life talking down to and belittling her husband the way she does. And encourages her children to do the same?
Is josh still a police officer? Xx
Yeah am sure he you think she would know better apparently not she talks about her and her children therapy to get over the trauma yet she goes and dose the same thing to her own husband not domestic violence but she is mentally abusing him encroaching her kids to the same mainly b to poke at him belittle him on camera so the rest of her sheep can laugth and say it's funny when its really not

Reactions: 5
ED960F37-C33A-45CD-91B8-DE5764CCDE16.jpeg

So imagine you’re what 11 years old and your mum is giving away your pet. You find out because a random adult woman you’ve never met TAGS YOU IN AN INSTAGRAM POST. What a world we live in.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She's getting rid of Lula's chickens and didn't tell her?

Rach, you're a bleeping witch. No wonder your kids need therapy.
Wake up. Look at your behaviour.

Think it’s just the one as he’s a loud cockerel who wants some sex but isn’t getting any!
totally read this wrong and thought you was on about Josh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 88487
So imagine you’re what 11 years old and your mum is giving away your pet. You find out because a random adult woman you’ve never met TAGS YOU IN AN INSTAGRAM POST. What a world we live in.
I bet its not even true, there's no way she wouldn't film J catching a chicken at that time in a morning, she films everything else.

• Haha
It won’t be josh not getting any. They look like they smell of stale sex

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
82CD2399-1811-4766-AD86-137CF37D466B.png
Probs not best to lie when your whole life is documented. Pretty sure getting your dress in dec when you get married 10mths later isn’t last minute! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.