Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone came up to me telling me how a baby is fed I would think it was really bleeping weird. I don't care how your baby is fed. In fact I literally couldn't care less if you feed it salt and vinegar crisps and special brew.

To be fair though I've totally lost interest in babies. My youngest is 15 and my baby days are well and truly behind me.

If it's not a kitten, don't bother showing me (by the way, i'd be quite happy to sit and listen to what your kitten eats for hours...😂)

That whole family are a bunch of loons. Swanning up to people announcing that the baby is breastfed only...weirdos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s a tub of aptamil in the background of her tommee tippee ad... your blurring skills are not up to scratch sorry Rach Hun x

I don’t get why there needs to be the secrecy of it? Stop trying to present an image which is untrue.
if there is I wouldn’t be surprised if the ad gets pulled, considering the rules around advertising of formula milk, especially if it’s the blue first stage one!

Reactions: 4
She’s on a wind up. She’s got to be. There is no way her MIL randomly announced to someone in a cafe that Wilby is solely breastfeed. It’s completely unnecessary and if somehow you had been asked you’d be much more likely to say “oh actually he’s just started weaning”.

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely posting stuff to wind us up now.

How about acknowledging where all the PayPal and gofundme money went?

Reactions: 21
I find her and her family a bunch of weirdos.

I love that she reads here 🥰 imagine being that self centred you actually go looking for what people are saying about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If someone came up to me telling me how a baby is fed I would think it was really bleeping weird. I don't care how your baby is fed. In fact I literally couldn't care less if you feed it salt and vinegar crisps and special brew.

To be fair though I've totally lost interest in babies. My youngest is 15 and my baby days are well and truly behind me.

If it's not a kitten, don't bother showing me (by the way, i'd be quite happy to sit and listen to what your kitten eats for hours...😂)

That whole family are a bunch of loons. Swanning up to people announcing that the baby is breastfed only...weirdos.
I have 6 cats, 3 adults and 3 kittens, they all eat dry kitten food. They all have different personalities. I have 2 clingy ones who try to share my food. End of story. I hope you now find me more relatable. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Have her lips always been that bad?? Do we think she’s had them filled and it’s kinda gone wrong and lumpy??
loved the S and W on her story....eye rolls!!! Thought she had to respect his privacy due to his mother.....and there he is in plain sight...you either feature him equally or not at all...at least that way nobody will question stuff....
Also popped over to KDIL, omg howling....she said she was eating a sandwich and got funny double takes on the train....bet she was thinking “oh they all recognise me” when in fact the dirty cow can’t even eat a sandwich without it getting everywhere....sorry I have a thing about messy eaters it makes me vomit... can’t watch man v food because of it

• Haha
As if her bloody MIL swanned off telling people he is breastfed! duck off Rach. As if ANYONE cares?!
It's so bloody weird.

Absolute fruit loops.

I've noticed Josh has the same teeth as The Fat (un)Funny One.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she getting paid to talk about wedding planning when they didn’t even invite anyone to their wedding? Also, stop moaning about your bloody kids, twit.
I feel a bit sorry for the kids looking back, them being dragged hundreds and hundreds of miles, easily a 8 hour plus journey, for a private wedding. I would have been grumpy, tired, hot and cold too!

Reactions: 6
I feel a bit sorry for the kids looking back, them being dragged hundreds and hundreds of miles, easily a 8 hour plus journey, for a private wedding. I would have been grumpy, tired, hot and cold too!
Literally the other end of the country.

Reactions: 4
Why is she getting paid to talk about wedding planning when they didn’t even invite anyone to their wedding? Also, stop moaning about your bloody kids, twit.
I thought (could be wrong) she got married in Gretna because her anxiety wouldn’t let her have a bigger wedding ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Here's my kitten

If my mother in law did that I would be so embarrassed not that she would she hates me lol who tells strangers how someone else feeds a baby

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought (could be wrong) she got married in Gretna because her anxiety wouldn’t let her have a bigger wedding ?
Probably yet another lie that she forgot she told haha
God knows, here she says both that she chose to book Gretna off her own back, and then in a later post she says she was nervous being so far away from family and friends.

Screenshot_20200225-180226_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200225-180108_Facebook.jpg

Reading between the lines, I think she wanted a different wedding than the one she had.

Reactions: 9
God knows, here she says both that she chose to book Gretna off her own back, and then in a later post she says she was nervous being so far away from family and friends.

View attachment 88315

View attachment 88317

Reading between the lines, I think she wanted a different wedding than the one she had.
I thought she'd become more dramatic and ridiculous which was why I'd gone off her. But no! She was just as bad then. I can't believe I read that when she first posted it and thought she was funny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is the posh weird MIL bragging about wilbert being only breastfed?
Way to go making your vulnerable followers feel tit because they can't or choose not to.

Anyway I thought he has formula now too?

Bloody weirdo family

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 88315

View attachment 88317

Aww a back in the day post when she was able to do stuff for herself, when she hadn't been sliced in 2, birthed and owl with hooves and solely breastfed a 6 month old with aptimil.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.