Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So..... I had stayed away from tattle, as I only knew about it from the PTWM page and she made it out to be a place where only truly horrible(horrific) people would go to post things and obviously I'm not that kind of person. But after mentioning to my friends that I had recently made a donation to PTWM's PayPal, they suggested I have a read up on here about questions that have been raised about her donations and what actually happens to the money and boy do I feel like an absolute idiot to have fallen for it! 🤦🏻‍♀️I want my money back! 😔
UPDATE - I politely requested a refund and the money is now back in my account 👌
I shall now donate directly to a genuinely worthy charity!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I think the fact that she is so willing to hand the money back speaks volumes really doesn’t it? That money was given in good faith and if she could provide any evidence to show it’s being used appropriately nobody would want a refund.

Reactions: 23
So a breakdown for any newbies of the wonder of this family:

R is top chief advisor to all professionals from doctors to the police. No decision is made without consulting her first.

B is the kindest girl that ever existed, every teacher in the land feels the urge to write and tell Rachel every other week. Every teenager in the land should strive to be like her.

Wibert is the most amazing baby ever born, he was birthed by the heroic R who was sliced in two to have the new saviour.
R is the only woman in the world who ever breastfed. She definately doesn't do it so she never has to get up off the sofa!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the fact that she is so willing to hand the money back speaks volumes really doesn’t it? That money was given in good faith and if she could provide any evidence to show it’s being used appropriately nobody would want a refund.
Exactly. She'd rather just give money back than answer reasonable questions.

Reactions: 11
How did that happen? How much of a refund did you get? I'm so tempted but only used to do £1 a month so feel a bit petty
I would really request the money back no matter how much it is. The thought of her having a penny of my money would make me fuming.

Reactions: 13
Just rewatched the Seb/coat drama with Josh's mum. I'd forgotten about that. Turns out they're all bastards to him.

I think 'mummy' is just as much of a twit as her son and her daughter in law.
Agreed. Everyone seems to love 'mummy' but I've just not liked her from day one. Seems like a right gobby, snakey witch!

Reactions: 12
Agreed. Everyone seems to love 'mummy' but I've just not liked her from day one. Seems like a right gobby, snakey witch!
Agreed! I imagine also grandma runs with the crowd and doesn't have much of her own mind so will let Rachelellelle be her guide. She's probably also put her on a pedestal for taking on the boys and doing such a good job considering how difficult it is blah blah blah 🤢 R was working back then too so all the more reason to make her a saint

Reactions: 5
I’m not a fan of mummy, but I think she’s probably wise to keep our Rach on side given her history of keeping her children away from family members. Edie’s family’s Facebook comments and posts are an interesting read!

Reactions: 15
Family picture of mummy, with R and J behind her...
20200226_224116.jpg

I thought she seemed alright, sweet and mumsy until she was mocking the homeless guy with R months ago. I can't stand her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did you email her? Instagram her?
I emailed her, she didn't reply, so after a couple of days I opened a dispute with PayPal, then a couple of days later she replied to my email "Hi
Sorry, you want it refunded back to you...
"
and then sent me the funds back. Oddly she sent me a PayPal payment rather than refunding the original payment.... read in to that what you will 🤷🏻‍♀️ In the dispute I gave my reason for wanting the refund, as "item is not as described" and then added my reasons.
It wasn't a large donation, by any means, but it was the principal and I'm pleased that she did the right thing by sending the money back.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I emailed her, she didn't reply, so after a couple of days I opened a dispute with PayPal, then a couple of days later she replied to my email "Hi
Sorry, you want it refunded back to you...
"
and then sent me the funds back. Oddly she sent me a PayPal payment rather than refunding the original payment.... read in to that what you will 🤷🏻‍♀️ In the dispute I gave my reason for wanting the refund, as "item is not as described" and then added my reasons.
It wasn't a large donation, by any means, but it was the principal and I'm pleased that she did the right thing by sending the money back.
Did she refund it all?

Reactions: 3
She really is so delusional, and narcissistic she does believe her own tripe.... one day it’s ‘you don’t know what the boys have been through’ and now she’s saved him into the highlights asking for a new coat and being told off by her and mummy....

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.