Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would she do if everyone asked for their donations back? Presumably she’s not earning enough to refund thousands of pounds. It’s a very shortsighted response. If she could prove the money actually went to help people she could probably avoid most refunds so it speaks volumes.

Reactions: 11
Newbie here ✌🏽 does anyone have this video of Betsy not long come across this site but always thought Rachael was a bit of a dick. Ive never put Betsy and kind in the same sentence either! Just the faces she pulls at her siblings is enough to know she isnt that nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What would she do if everyone asked for their donations back? Presumably she’s not earning enough to refund thousands of pounds. It’s a very shortsighted response. If she could prove the money actually went to help people she could probably avoid most refunds so it speaks volumes.
Amazing isn’t it. All she had to do was prove where it was spent. Just shows that there is a minimum amount of people asking for it back which obviously she can use from the current PayPal donations.

Reactions: 6
Amazing isn’t it. All she had to do was prove where it was spent. Just shows that there is a minimum amount of people asking for it back which obviously she can use from the current PayPal donations.
Remember that when she cried about Tattle trolls in the car (even though she said she was too anxious to leave the house without Josh 🙄) loads of her supporters said they had upped their donations. If they've kept it up, she's still making plenty I reckon. I'd bleeping love to know how much she gets every month.

Reactions: 6
Newbie here ✌🏽 does anyone have this video of Betsy not long come across this site but always thought Rachael was a bit of a dick. Ive never put Betsy and kind in the same sentence either! Just the faces she pulls at her siblings is enough to know she isnt that nice!
Which video do you mean?

Reactions: 1
Remember that when she cried about Tattle trolls in the car (even though she said she was too anxious to leave the house without Josh 🙄) loads of her supporters said they had upped their donations. If they've kept it up, she's still making plenty I reckon. I'd bleeping love to know how much she gets every month.
I expect most donors have forgotten they are even sending her money each month. £5 recurring payment isn’t going to register for a lot of people.

Reactions: 5
Someone said if just 1% of her 500k FB followers gave the minimum of £1 a month she'd get £600,000 a year. That's insane. A fiver each a month would be 3 MILLION a year 😲

@Lucyinthesky88 mine was £1 a month but I'd still given her £27 before I realised she was a twit and stopped it!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Someone said if just 1% of her 500k FB followers gave the minimum of £1 a month she'd get £600,000 a year. That's insane. A fiver each a month would be 3 MILLION a year 😲

@Lucyinthesky88 mine was £1 a month but I'd still given her £27 before I realised she was a twit and stopped it!
Mathes there aren't quiet right, 1% of 500,000 donating £1 a month would be £5000 a month, £5 a month would be £300,000 a year, still an awful lot of money though when you consider that's probably the bare minimum she's receiving!

Mathes there aren't quiet right, 1% of 500,000 donating £1 a month would be £5000 a month, £5 a month would be £300,000 a year, still an awful lot of money though when you consider that's probably the bare minimum she's receiving!
Ah yes sorry, blame my brain. I was doing 1% of 5 million I think!! 🤦

But still. 5k a month is still £4300 more than I make as a part time carer for people with dementia and no one gives me little squares of bacon sarnie!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah yes sorry, blame my brain. I was doing 1% of 5 million I think!! 🤦

But still. 5k a month is still £4300 more than I make as a part time carer for people with dementia and no one gives me little squares of bacon sarnie!!
But at least you can be proud of earning that money honestly doing an admirable job, I'd rather be worse off and honest than poor with an ugly dishonest personality like Rachelleee

Reactions: 14
Towards the end of last year, Rachel said she was getting in about £300 per month. No proof of where it has gone, but I wonder if she is harping on about setting up a charity because she takes over £5k a year in 'donations'.

Reactions: 3
Does any other mum let their child fall asleep with their nipple in their mouth because I find that very bizarre and boarderline creepy

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh look, is that the one of the children Josh doesn’t feature because of his history? But Rachel can post photos of him??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Betsy telling Josh to shut up again. I’m sure they put it on when they see she’s filming. They’re a bunch of self-absorbed, game-hungry twats.
And the comments; “don’t speak to me in such a derogatory way Betsy” wag wag finger
“Yeah that’s abuse that is” from Betsy. They are blatantly reading here.

no Rachel people are fed up of your lies and scamming.

Reactions: 16
I'm sure it wouldn't take a genius to crack her PayPal log in credentials, probably one of her kids names and d.o.b 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.