Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummyof4boys

Bloody hell if that woman relaxes any more she’s going to have bed sores. I hope j is remembering to turn her at random intervals 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
320 pages?? I assume it's large type?

I'm hoping for a PTWM fill-in-yourself journal / puzzle book. She's already done her autobiography so...what's left?
It’s actually a where’s wally style book - where readers try and find the PayPal money. The twist is - you’ll never find it...

• Haha
Reactions: 50

novelgossip

It was me that wrote the comment on Josh’s page this morning that it appears he doesn’t post much about his boys it wasn’t a nasty comment it was an observation I don’t understand how that is ‘trolling’?😳-

first of all I didn’t send ‘Josh loads of messages’ to she’s a domestic abuser so she’s a bare faced liar there- I sent one polite message to josh on Wednesday evening to ask if he’s ok after the nasty way Betsy spoke to and belittled him (I noticed she didn’t mention this in her story of her rambling though did she) I also said it appears that he doesn’t seem to spend much time with his boys, and that the way R speaks to him is on the verge of emotional abuse and there is help out there if he reaches out.

what an absolute pair of dicks. For her to blatantly lie about the message that was sent- I knew she was a bare faced liar but that has confirmed it more so what a lying cow she is, I can’t even upload a screen shot because my account has been blocked on insta I can’t access it at all as they and her sheep have clearly reported the account. I’m more annoyed she’s lied about what was said in the message she could upload it if she wants if you’re reading this Rach? It will show what a bare faced liar you are. The message wasn’t abusive at all it was asking if JOSH is ok after the way YOUR daughter spoke to him and embarrassed him in front of her thousands of followers.

I clearly hit a nerve though for her to post the comment along with a video full of lies. She knows deep down she treats the boys different and that’s why she is so wound up.
Again interesting she didn’t mention about my message asking if J is ok after the way Betsy belittled & humiliated him.

I hope she uploads the message I really do. If you’re reading this R upload the message that was sent to josh. It was kind and supportive and not ‘trying to get him away from you’ it was advising him that there is actually support out there if he wants it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Noooooooooo
Can’t sleep so I decide to have a quick check of my insta and my phone chooses this moment to start buffering.
E6359E30-5F09-4C1A-B0E8-53212278B940.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
I'm new. I've finally had an absolute gutsful of PTWM. I followed her because I thought she was funny and relateable. Now it's just chock full of ads, what she's been gifted and monologues with added filters (I don't like filters lol) which she tries to hide:rolleyes:

I'm not a troll. If I don't like something, I don't post hate on their pages. I'm not posting hate now! I've just had a tit full. I am, however, a peri menopausal mid forties mother of one, who doesn't take any shit anymore lol

• Heart
Reactions: 39
7pm put my new £145 dress on that I paid for using money I have obtained from being deceitful. I'm obsessed with being deceitful.

7.01pm had photos taken so I could get loads of comments about how amazing I look even though when I smile I look like Wallace (from Wallace and Gromit) after he's been sniffing glue and Josh looks like he's trying to get a spot in a 90s boy band tribute act. I'm obsessed with Josh.

7.30pm arrive at restaurant and spend an hour discussing how we can get the best and most comments on a post. Decide it will be a great story if we cut evening short and film us going home as Wilby literally can't cope with out me, even though he spends most of his days propped up on the sofa watching kids telly or being mauled by Betsy... and he is projectile vomiting like the girl in the exorcist. I'm obsessed with Wilby.

9pm get Josh to stand on a chair to take a photo of me looking unnatural and completely posed with Wilby asleep on me so everyone can tell me how amazing a mum I am and that I'm right where I should be...sat on my fucking arse on my sofa, like I do all day every day. I'm obsessed with my sofa.

9.10pm think I might book to have my eyelashes and nails done next week as I deserve a treat for being a lying, overdramatic, deceitful, attention seeking cow (nearly used a different word here but I'm trying to be kind...) I'm obsessed with my eyelashes.

10pm have a look on tattle...I'm obsessed with tattle.

10.02pm cry myself to sleep because they're all trolling me again by telling the truth and seeing straight through all my bullshit...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lostoverhere

Can someone please give js head a Wobble. 😡😡😡😡 it’s winding me up now

Josh if your reading this as I’m sure u do your wife speaks to u like shit and sits on her backside whilst u get up from your night shift and clean up the mess she’s left around coz she has no control over her children. Not only does your wife speak to you like shit but also your step children whilst their mother just sits and agrees and laughs. Let’s also not forget the fact that her children get a fucking fanfare when they do something or have a birthday yet your boys get none of it.
Grow some balls mate as this is not a happy patchwork family this is a shambles an a controlling relationship. Get out whilst u can there is help your wife promotes it 😃

sorry needed to vent the last video has just wound me right up

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
I don’t really know anything about her but I saw her book in The Works (where many book fails go to die) and was tempted to buy it just to see how bad it is... would it be a waste of my time or a laugh?

View attachment 85627
The works sell plastic pigs that make a honking sound when you squeeze them. It’s basically the audio book version.

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
In a world where you can be anything, be kind. Except to your step dad who basically cooks all your meals, tries to keep the house in order while he works all night and comes home to dog vomit your mother can’t be fucked cleaning up.

• Heart
I'm always amazed how kind Betsy is. Such a good heart.

I read all your comments before I got to watch it and thought you must all be lying again because it's Betsy...and we all know Betsy is going to change the world with her beautiful nature...

Clearly Rachaeaeaele has said that before about paying for everything. I'd hazard a guess at it being screamed at Josh during an argument. The fact she lets her brat of a daughter say that to him while she sits there filming and snorting is disgusting.

I've defended Betsy on here before, said I thought she was just a normal teenager. I don't think that anymore. I've noticed over the last 6 months or so she's become more and more spiteful and disrespectful. Not only to Josh but to her younger siblings. She's fucking awful and I've seen no evidence of her being 'kind' for months!

When Rachaeaeaele says 'be kind' she means 'be kind to me' and she says that while she is emotionally abusing Josh and allowing Betsy to disrespect him.

Fairly sure financial control and saying things like 'I pay for everything' is on all of her things she's ever posted about domestic abuse.

Rein your kid in Rachaeaeaele she's becoming a spiteful little bitch.

Reactions: 34

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Did she really get the money from a book deal?
Was it a best seller then?

I came straight here after reading her post. ...loved how she mentioned casually about how she funded the braces. If they we’re genuinely funded by her book royalties then fair play to her...she can spend that cash however she likes.
Still suspicious about how much cash a book like this would rake in though.
I wouldn’t say fair play exactly - the ONLY reason she was able to publish a book in the first place was because she lied about “the woman on the bridge”, “the woman in Mothercare” etc to gain followers.

She then lied to said followers about “working” with domestic abuse “warriors” and gained yet more followers and even donations as a result.

She paraded her “patchwork family” for all to see, making money out of their very existence.

The whole book is based around the premise of her having a “shit” upbringing and raising a “patchwork” family.

What she fails to mention in the book is the abuse she gave “Tony” and the parental alienation she subjected “Sam” to.

She used it as a vehicle to slag off her family, the girls’ dad and the boys’ mum.

So, really, I don’t think she deserves to have been paid a penny for it.

So many comments on her Facebook saying "I never noticed you have braces" that'll be because she barely ever posts close up selfies on Facebook, they're all reserved for Insta 🙄

That'll be because she's saving some gushy, lovey dovey post about Bird Boy and how he's the perfect husband for the 14th, cue all the "omg you're relationship goals" from the sheep 🤮
It’ll be a post about how before Josh came along looking like the head off of Art Attack, she never had a Valentine because everyone abused her and she was so victimised, poor Rachiepoos. Now she has THE VERY BEST RELATIONSHIP with the sexiest motherfucker in Torbay and she’s SO VERY HAPPY.

Then she will post a comment from Josh’s account saying “I AM OBSESSED WITH YOU”.

Last edited:
  • Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I think more of her followers are ending up here for the same or similar reasons. A few have turned up recently seeing the light.

She’s like that one friend who constantly lies. When you first meet them you’re like WOW what a life you’ve had. Cool stories. I like you even if you are a bit mad. The months roll on. How many times can someone come up against such adversity?! How many bad things can happen to one person?! Feeling sorry for them but again WOW...maybe it’s in their personality to over dramatise stuff or just be hyper sensitive to things. Years down the line...oh fuck off you were not bitten by a shark on 8 separate occasions and no, a lady in the Tesco car park probably didn’t threaten to torch your house.

• Haha
I'm thinking...and I know it's a bit wild and out there but bear with me ok...

If your baby is up at 4am and you're both knackered, lying down in a peaceful, dark room, perhaps having some soft soothing music if you must have something is perhaps an idea you could try to ease your baby back to sleep...

I appreciate that at 4am, hunting for imaginary trolls, glaring light from your phone and the obvious glee as you're filming and typing your 'I caught a troll' messages to post is the traditional way to soothe a baby sat next to you, but I'm thinking it might be time for a more 'out there' approach.

There was no troll. There was no message last week and you've miraculously managed to catch the person who sent it. People don't stay up until 4am to stalk and troll you. Know why? Because you're a fucking nobody Rachaeaeaele!

If you're tired and your baby is awake in the night, stop shining your bastard phone in his eyes, shut your eyes and manky mouth and he just might be able to go back to sleep.

Fucking dimwit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
I just asked my husband whether he would spoon-feed me my dinner and let me post it online for thousands of people to watch while I feed our youngest. His reply? ”Jesus....is that some weird new craze? Is it for charity? Is it a weird fettish cos if it makes you horny then maybe. Actually no....it’s too weird....makes me think we’re in some kind of care home.” *crying*

• Haha
Reactions: 33