Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really uncomfortable watching the story with Seb making food, J is not teaching him anything, he is criticising him, both him & R are watching him & judging him instead of guiding him & helping him, what the hell do they think they're teaching him. Honestly it seems every clip she posts of Seb is a humiliating one.
Yes! This made me so uncomfortable to watch as well. Just let the kid get on with it. We all make mistakes and learn from them. It's hard enough during the teen years without constantly criticising how they are doing things - be thankful he's learning and trying to be independent.

Reactions: 10
I find it really uncomfortable watching the story with Seb making food, J is not teaching him anything, he is criticising him, both him & R are watching him & judging him instead of guiding him & helping him, what the hell do they think they're teaching him. Honestly it seems every clip she posts of Seb is a humiliating one.
Yep, never any positive posts about the boys. Always criticising or taking the piss.

Reactions: 11
We haven't seen a letter from a teacher for a while praising the wonder that is queen B. The most amazing teenager that was ever born. The girl every one wishes was theirs :sick: because we all want a gobby, rude, disrespectful mini R in our lives. I'm sure R (opps I mean the teacher) is working on it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone give me the full low down on PTWM I used to follow her ages ago on fb never have on IG just got fed up of the poor me posts when she was got a loose the house so unfollowed. I don’t even know the whole story with regards to her background or her kid’s....I know her and J had an affair and he left and got the kids but surely there’s more to all this than we are led to believe....enlighten me please

Reactions: 3
Yep, never any positive posts about the boys. Always criticising or taking the piss.
Or humiliating them over an injury or girlfriend break up. What is wrong with them? It's not normal way for parents to act. Revelling in humiliating their kids. Sorry HIS kids.

Reactions: 11
She reposted Seb’s Insta once and he had tagged the exact skatepark he was at...so if they’re thinking oh we protect them as best we can from people who shouldn’t be in their lives well you don’t. I could have driven to find him that day but I didn’t because obviously, that is insane and I have no need to. Someone could have though.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The caption should have said “here we are tattle,me and his dad criticising him and giggling at him from the other end of the kitchen whilst he struggles to butter his toast at the age of 14” class parenting, well done 👏

Reactions: 13
Ironic that they think they are showing their loving side, spending some quality time guiding S to learn how to cook and be self sufficient. Yet they can’t hear their mocking, negative, impatient tone. No R you haven’t proved you or J are giving S the love and support a young lad needs, quite the opposite!

Reactions: 19
I can't wait for the day the boys decide to see their mum. R will have a breakdown that she can't control them not seeing her.

Reactions: 16
Or humiliating them over an injury or girlfriend break up. What is wrong with them? It's not normal way for parents to act. Revelling in humiliating their kids. Sorry HIS kids.
The only posts I post on SM (privately) are funny, interesting or when they’ve achieved something. Not to mock them or embarrass them.

Reactions: 4
Their family life makes me anxious. Even watching makes me feel literally filled with anxiety. If I was those kids I’d be long gone as soon as I could.

Must be so many people thinking wtf over her reaction to one message from a stranger on the internet whom she says is completely wrong anyway...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think more of her followers are ending up here for the same or similar reasons. A few have turned up recently seeing the light.

She’s like that one friend who constantly lies. When you first meet them you’re like WOW what a life you’ve had. Cool stories. I like you even if you are a bit mad. The months roll on. How many times can someone come up against such adversity?! How many bad things can happen to one person?! Feeling sorry for them but again WOW...maybe it’s in their personality to over dramatise stuff or just be hyper sensitive to things. Years down the line...oh duck off you were not bitten by a shark on 8 separate occasions and no, a lady in the Tesco car park probably didn’t threaten to torch your house.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That’s just it though. Why react like that to one comment you claim is no where near the truth anyway. Clearly guilty of it 🙄

And the video is just them berating him about eggs on toast?

-‘you need to butter your toast before it goes cold
- that plate is not big enough for eggs and toast
-that’s it smash the butter dish
-you’re going to have minging eggs on toast
- your toast has gone cold.

They’re both vile.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
And the video is just them berating him about eggs on toast?

-‘you need to butter your toast before it goes cold
- that plate is not big enough for eggs and toast
-that’s it smash the butter dish
-you’re going to have minging eggs on toast
- your toast has gone cold.

They’re both vile.
Its horrible to watch that poor boy is trying his best then hes go them breathing down his neck telling what he's doing wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Its horrible to watch that poor boy is trying his best then hes go them breathing down his neck telling what he's doing wrong
Also it wasn’t Josh spending time alone with his sons, it was Rachel tagging along too as always, and both of them being twats to the poor kid.

How is her book number 1 bestseller in children and bullying when it has bugger all to do with either? It’s not a self-help manual for kids who are being bullied, it’s basically how NOT to be an adult.

And why is she filming Betsy doing Edie’s hair when Edie clearly is unhappy. Put the bleeping phone down and do your child’s hair. And STOP complaining every time your baby needs you. You have no idea how lucky you are to have four children.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.