Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks fed up with their tit. When my children (a lot younger than Seb) want to help me in the kitchen, I guide them not stand back berating their every move and recording it for the ‘gram to try to “prove a point.”

What was the point? It just backs up what everyone here thinks of the way they treat him. Twats. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Anyone can yell instructions across this kitchen at their kid. R chirping in “your toast is cold” “pressure pressure” bleeping put your phone down filming it and help the 14 year old with his simple breakfast.

No one said for you to post you both belittling your kid across the kitchen over a piece of toast . People just wondered why the girls and prince Wilbs get more attention and recognition on social media than the boys do. I swear R , you put 2 and 2 together and come up with TROLL.

Get a grip

Reactions: 21
He looks fed up with their tit. When my children (a lot younger than Seb) want to help me in the kitchen, I guide them not stand back berating their every move and recording it for the ‘gram to try to “prove a point.”

What was the point? It just backs up what everyone here thinks of the way they treat him. Twats. 🙄
My 9 year old wanted to make his own packed lunch for school last night. He chose strawberries, mini cheddars, a smoothie, iced gems and dry Cheerios 🤷🏼‍♀️ Do you know what I didn’t do? Laugh in his face, berate him for choosing odd things and film it for everyone to take the piss out of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I always thought she was fully breastfeeding especially after she was 'pumping' a bottle for Josh the other day #ad. But just noticed a prep machine and aptamil in her stories 👀 (nothing wrong with combi feeding may I add - I done it myself but she's always showing him on her tit so was just curious)

Reactions: 13
My 9 year old wanted to make his own packed lunch for school last night. He chose strawberries, mini cheddars, a smoothie, iced gems and dry Cheerios 🤷🏼‍♀️ Do you know what I didn’t do? Laugh in his face, berate him for choosing odd things and film it for everyone to take the piss out of him.
That because that's what good mama do let them make there own disscions helping them not shoving camera In there face saying how wrong they are

Reactions: 9
I always thought she was fully breastfeeding especially after she was 'pumping' a bottle for Josh the other day #ad. But just noticed a prep machine and aptamil in her stories 👀 (nothing wrong with combi feeding may I add - I done it myself but she's always showing him on her tit so was just curious)
Absolutely agree there's nothing wrong with combi feeding. Why not talk about it though? It's a great way of promoting it for her followers who no doubt can relate to the situation and probably feel guilty for it and very alone.

Reactions: 14
That because that's what good mama do let them make there own disscions helping them not shoving camera In there face saying how wrong they are
And if they’re trying to make Seb “independent”, telling him he’s doing everything wrong is not the way to go about it, in my opinion.

Reactions: 14
She probably is combi feeding but from her sheep she wants to make it seem shes breastfeed exclusive

• Sad
Reactions: 8
And if they’re trying to make Seb “independent”, telling him he’s doing everything wrong is not the way to go about it, in my opinion.
Would have been so much better had R snuck in to film J alongside his son supporting and nurturing his growing independence

No it's not my son hes 7 likes to help me bake cakes I let him figure it out for himself if he asks for help I will help him its

Reactions: 7
There was a tub of Aptamil on the worktop in either hers or B's stories a little while ago. As everyone else has said, no issues with combi feeding but why lie and make out she's exclusively breastfeeding if she's not? Perhaps she likes the excuse of "I can't possibly move off the sofa, I'm breastfeeding don't you know" and thinks if her sheep know she's combi feeding it will show that she's just lazy 🤷

Reactions: 10
There was a tub of Aptamil on the worktop in either hers or B's stories a little while ago. As everyone else has said, no issues with combi feeding but why lie and make out she's exclusively breastfeeding if she's not? Perhaps she likes the excuse of "I can't possibly move off the sofa, I'm breastfeeding don't you know" and thinks if her sheep know she's combi feeding it will show that she's just lazy 🤷
She’s banged on so much about breastfeeding, you’d think he had never seen a bottle in his life.

Reactions: 5
This mornings stories about Wilby eating.
when she walks in Betsy is telling her how much he’s ate etc.
Why the actual f@@k is she leaving her teenager to supervise her 6 month old baby with food!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
This mornings stories about Wilby eating.
when she walks in Betsy is telling her how much he’s ate etc.
Why the actual f@@k is she leaving her teenager to supervise her 6 month old baby with food!

To be fair, a few people have said why doesn’t she know what she’s doing with weaning on her 4th kid.
I wonder did she even have to wean her other kids? With my first baby I made a career out of weaning I swear. My the second I knew what I was doing. Third one mate is perfected it. Got the baby eating curry at 7 months old so he don’t grow up a fusspot like my 1st one. I’m sorry it’s not hard. Also, had she weaned the others she would know that it’s a topic destined to get mums angry and hyped up with each other.

To be fair, a few people have said why doesn’t she know what she’s doing with weaning on her 4th kid.
I wonder did she even have to wean her other kids? With my first baby I made a career out of weaning I swear. My the second I knew what I was doing. Third one mate is perfected it. Got the baby eating curry at 7 months old so he don’t grow up a fusspot like my 1st one. I’m sorry it’s not hard. Also, had she weaned the others she would know that it’s a topic destined to get mums angry and hyped up with each other.
We know that Josh was around for night feeds for Edie, if she couldn't be arsed with those then chances are he may have done the bulk of weaning. The other 2, she probably palmed them off on whichever bloke she was shagging at the time, or one of her friends' parents that she'd "adopted".

Reactions: 12
I can't wait for the day the boys decide to see their mum. R will have a breakdown that she can't control them not seeing her.
I really don't think statements like that help the boys. Seb is at an age where he can see his mother if he wishes. We have no idea of the issues behind the custody battle or the relationship the mother had with her sons.

Reactions: 6
We know that Josh was around for night feeds for Edie, if she couldn't be arsed with those then chances are he may have done the bulk of weaning. The other 2, she probably palmed them off on whichever bloke she was shagging at the time, or one of her friends' parents that she'd "adopted".
She’s already admitted Josh weaned Edie.

. 18E17C71-0319-4D2E-B743-AFB7F683D614.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I really don't think statements like that help the boys. Seb is at an age where he can see his mother if he wishes. We have no idea of the issues behind the custody battle or the relationship the mother had with her sons.
Those boys should never be all over her social media and then they would never get discussed. For two boys who have been through such trauma, you’d think they’d want to protect them. There is likely a very good reason why they are with R & J but with all of her previous for her own children not seeing their parents it’s bound to make people sceptical.

Reactions: 15
I find the covert filming so weird. Believe it or not R, your followers won’t drop down dead if you don’t film your family secretly for a few hours. I used to really like her but since the PayPal stuff I cannot abide her. Commenting on Rosie Ramsey’s post for sympathy the other day, selectively picking what comments she has seen on here in an effort to make it seem like she is trash-talked over the most ridiculous stuff. Forgot to mention that the majority of us just want to know where the PayPal/go fund me money has gone. I don’t care for comments about her teeth, her hair etc, I do feel like she’s throwing her kids out into the cruel world of social media and not thinking of the repercussions. Social media is so damaging to our mental health.
It’s the injustice of it all that makes me return to this site every so often, because I feel a little relief that I’m not alone in thinking an individual who has potentially pocketed thousands and thousands of pounds in donations from the public under the guise that it will be donated to vulnerable women and children shouldn’t get away with it. Until she can prove that people’s hard-earned money hasn’t been paying for her eyelashes, her designer clothes and numerous meals out, this issue will not go away. People will not stop talking about her because we are not all mindless sheep who swallow whatever we are fed by ‘influencers’.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.