Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S tried to help R with dinner and gets shouted at and belittled in front of the camera a few weeks back. Now S is trying to cook again and J and R are both stood there criticising and filming him while he is trying his best. Absolutely no love in that room at all no matter what R says.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I couldn't imagine having to live with the likes of J. All he seems to do is moan about everything, and try to act like he knows best in every situation. I would have kicked his arse to the kerb by now.

Then again, I couldn't imagine living with R either. Centre of attention Snowflake Princess - trying to act like Jekyll, but Hyde is there lurking always.
Jekyll & Hyde
Facebook & Instagram
👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her Insta career is more important to her than family life, hence filming anything that she can use as content regardless of whether it’s private moments that should remain in-house.

The filming of Josh and Seb smacks of being forced into action , in desperation to prove to the sheep that he does like being with his Sons’.

Reactions: 15
Here is a picture of one of my cats, they say cats have no loyalty, I call bullshit! My cats have more loyalty in one head rub than Rachaeleee has in the smallest bone in her body. Oh and my cat is far more attractive in personality!

S tried to help R with dinner and gets shouted at and belittled in front of the camera a few weeks back. Now S is trying to cook again and J and R are both stood there criticising and filming him while he is trying his best. Absolutely no love in that room at all no matter what R says.
I come from a cooking back ground, I have always included my children when I cooked, from a small age they would be stood on a chair or sat on work top watching, when they reached the age were they wanted to try on their own, I would teach them and supervise them, my son could cook a English breakfast from the age of 10. It’s all about how you do it, you certainly don’t stand from a distance and demoralise them, I really can’t wait for this woman and her empty balls husband to fall flat on their faces. There is no #bekind where they are concerned.
End of rant!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here is a picture of one of my cats, they say cats have no loyalty, I call bullshit! My cats have more loyalty in one head rub than Rachaeleee has in the smallest bone in her body. Oh and my cat is far more attractive in personality!

I come from a cooking back ground, I have always included my children when I cooked, from a small age they would be stood on a chair or sat on work top watching, when they reached the age were they wanted to try on their own, I would teach them and supervise them, my son could cook a English breakfast from the age of 10. It’s all about how you do it, you certainly don’t stand from a distance and demoralise them, I really can’t wait for this woman and her empty balls husband to fall flat on their faces. There is no #bekind where they are concerned.
End of rant!
Your cat is the double of mine!

61F7EDA6-16EF-4F55-90F0-0751540452C4.jpeg

I agree. I think she’s trying to prove a point with the S video and failing miserably. We’ve all seen her for what she is and she can’t handle it or the fact that we won’t just go away. She can’t control what’s said on Tattle and it obviously irritates her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She defo proving a point. She always posts "evidence" to try and contradict what has been said about her. Shame she can't post statements showing the PayPal donations actually went to people in need when she was asked too.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if they will end up staying together? I wouldn't wish a split on the kids, they have had enough disruption in their lives.

Reactions: 4
Don’t feel sorry for a bellend like Josh. He’s a spineless, bird loving bleep, who is so thick he can’t even see that his 15 year old stepdaughter treats him like tit.

He should stick to irrelevant hand signals he picked up in the Territorials, watching eggs hatch and rearranging his three inch dick on his tiny man leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wouldn’t it be amazing for rachacaheleles “career” if I&S went to live with their mum when they’re 18

Wouldn’t it be amazing for rachacaheleles “career” if I&S went to live with their mum when they’re 18
Edit to add - I’m being sarcastic about it boosting her career😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love you guys (without sounding weird) use just always make me laugh with your comments and I feel we can come together on here and discuss our opinions without being judged or sushed.

I find it extremely amusing that R has bent over backwards since yesterday to ‘prove’ J does spend time with his boys, my comment yesterday clearly hit a nerve otherwise she wouldn’t keep bringing it up 🤣🤣 the truth hurts, J does NOT seem to get time alone with his boys, even on his own insta he can’t post anything about them, even on their own birthday and no it’s not to do with keeping them safe because if that were the case the boys photos etc wouldn’t be on any of their social media platforms, she’s that controlling that SHE dictates what he can & can’t post and SHE likes to make it clear she and her girls come above all with J Even his own boys she can deny it all she likes... she knows it’s true and that’s why it’s wound her up so badly. If it were me and I believed and knew in my heart I treat all my children the same I’d laugh it off and think no more of it, certainly wouldn’t go out of my way to prove what an amazing parent I am to strangers.

I remember after Wilby was born she was filming a beautiful moment between J and seb having a cuddle, father and son, and she said quite rudely to seb oh has Wilby got hiccups, which made seb get up from his dads embrace- which is what she wanted, Wilby didn’t have hiccups she just clearly couldn’t allow him to have that moment with his dad, yet it’s ok for J to fawn over the girls.

they’re a match made in heaven. I still can’t access my insta account to recover the message I sent J 😩 but again what she said on her stories yesterday was an absolute pack of bloody lies hence why she never uploaded a screen shot of the private message, I asked J if he was ok after the way Betsy humiliated and spoke to him, I said I didn’t feel it’s appropriate sharing that in front of her thousands of followers and also I feel that the way she speaks to J and his boys is on the verge of emotional abuse, and does he ever get alone time with his boys because from her stories it doesn’t appear that way...I also said there’s domestic abuse helplines for males if he ever needs someone to Speak to.

I certainly never said ‘she’s a domestic abuser’ nor did I say I’d get him away from her- she failed to mention My question if he’s ok after the way Betsy spoke to him though.

pair of lying narcissistic twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Only time will tell I guess, however a unhealthy relationship is going to be hard work for a lifetime hey!

Reactions: 7
Don’t feel sorry for a bellend like Josh. He’s a spineless, bird loving bleep, who is so thick he can’t even see that his 15 year old stepdaughter treats him like tit.

He should stick to irrelevant hand signals he picked up in the Territorials, watching eggs hatch and rearranging his three inch dick on his tiny man leggings.
Don't hold back will you?! Tell us what you really think 😆👌

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I have a uncomfortable opinion on this, and actually feel uncomfortable saying it but someone has too.
Early on, there was a lot of people who felt uncomfortable watching B & J together, their relationship felt unnatural, she used to hang all over him.
I don’t think there was anything unjust but I believe B behaviour mirrored her mothers, so back then it was all love and close contact and now the same is happening, R is demoralising and B is mirroring it

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t even watch the whole clip as I found it so horrid for him. It’s a sad state of affairs if her fans watch this and think it’s funny or acceptable to speak like that to your son. Josh is just as bad belittling him in this too.

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t even watch the whole clip as I found it so horrid for him. It’s a sad state of affairs if her fans watch this and think it’s funny or acceptable to speak like that to your son. Josh is just as bad belittling him in this too.
Very sad to think this is how they grow and nurture their brood. Seb probably doesn't have a clue he's been filmed as well

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.