Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 100% not in the instagram category of those that get trolled! It’s pissing me off now... I was once such a massive fan, the odd time I was like “hmm maybe you shouldn’t broadcast that to thousands of people but ok” but never spoke out, never commented.

Most of us here are not nasty people, we’re certainly not trolls, and I think if you can’t take some criticism you shouldn’t be putting yourself on that platform and certainly not your children. She lost me as a follower this morning, I cba even having her on my feed. Everything is “for the gram” poor T getting home from not seeing her mum for a week to a camera already shoved in her face, just put your phone down.. get on the floor and play with your kids. People can hit back with “how does a 15 second story determine someone’s whole day blah” when it’s tap after tap on someone’s story over hours a day it gets so boring.

Tbh the B being disgusting to J did it for me with R chuckling in the background. I don’t think anything anyone says is going to get through to that woman about how wrong that is so what’s the point.

Reactions: 17
Hahahaha was Rachollllio chose to take from that DM is that someone said she’s been practicing dangerous weaning? Bullshit because she’s been doing it about two days and I cannot see an issue? Hmmm reading between the lines I don’t think that’s the case. The woman referred to her as toxic. I think the woman was talking about her crappy behaviour in general.

Reactions: 8
She is 100% not in the instagram category of those that get trolled! It’s pissing me off now... I was once such a massive fan, the odd time I was like “hmm maybe you shouldn’t broadcast that to thousands of people but ok” but never spoke out, never commented.

Most of us here are not nasty people, we’re certainly not trolls, and I think if you can’t take some criticism you shouldn’t be putting yourself on that platform and certainly not your children. She lost me as a follower this morning, I cba even having her on my feed. Everything is “for the gram” poor T getting home from not seeing her mum for a week to a camera already shoved in her face, just put your phone down.. get on the floor and play with your kids. People can hit back with “how does a 15 second story determine someone’s whole day blah” when it’s tap after tap on someone’s story over hours a day it gets so boring.

Tbh the B being disgusting to J did it for me with R chuckling in the background. I don’t think anything anyone says is going to get through to that woman about how wrong that is so what’s the point.
Couple of days ago I counted the number of stories she had posted in that 24 hour window and it was was 60. Sure, they may not be long clips but that’s still a big chunk of your life shared.

Reactions: 8
Sheep: “So I was in a group about weaning and mentioned you and someone was very unhappy that I had because they were concerned you are not a good influence so I called them a bleep...”
Rachel “#bekind” Shambleton: “Lolz”

View attachment 87463
Where are the words 'Child abuser'? Changing the narrative and embellishing the story AGAIN to suit her.
It's one person's side of the story via a message to her. Where's the evidence of what the other person actually posted??

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Where are the words 'Child abuser'? Changing the narrative and embellishing the story AGAIN to suit her.
It's one person's side of the story via a message to her. Where's the evidence of what the other person actually posted??
And she has covered half of the message with her own drivel.

Reactions: 10
Does she ever do anything with W other than feeding him or dumping him in that bloody bouncer?!

And the "see? Josh does stuff with the boys. But we can't post about them"

😒

Reactions: 12
She talks shite “never features the boys” my arse.

1. Detailed Isaac’s upset after a girl ignored him ( not saying broke up, he’s too young for that nonsense)
2. Recorded Seb and his broken arm row with Josh while they were in the car.
3. Recorded Seb and his Nan arguing over the school coat.

Those are just a few instances that spring to mind and none of them are remotely positive stories.

She is deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I see Robbing Raquel has missed the point again.

The "troll" asked why J doesn't post about his boys on their birthdays but he can post about how much he loves R & B. I don't believe there was any mention of him not spending time with the boys in the comment.

Only place thats been mentioned is on here. But she wouldn't know that as she doesn't read here apparently 😂😂

I actually love how much tattle winds these influencers up now.

Wonder what the subject of the end of the month rant will be now we've had the gushing post and the troll rant already

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't actively read this thread much, but noticed since Rosie Ramsey had a little hissy fit the other day, Rachaelelelelelele has started crying troll in every insta story once again 😴😴😴

She can't cope with other people having the "limelight". She always has to be centre of attention, and the biggest victim.

Grade A twit.

Reactions: 16
I find it really uncomfortable watching the story with Seb making food, J is not teaching him anything, he is criticising him, both him & R are watching him & judging him instead of guiding him & helping him, what the hell do they think they're teaching him. Honestly it seems every clip she posts of Seb is a humiliating one.

Reactions: 25
She talks shite “never features the boys” my arse.

1. Detailed Isaac’s upset after a girl ignored him ( not saying broke up, he’s too young for that nonsense)
2. Recorded Seb and his broken arm row with Josh while they were in the car.
3. Recorded Seb and his Nan arguing over the school coat.

Those are just a few instances that spring to mind and none of them are remotely positive stories.

She is deluded.
Take a damn bow! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 6
I find it really uncomfortable watching the story with Seb making food, J is not teaching him anything, he is criticising him, both him & R are watching him & judging him instead of guiding him & helping him, what the hell do they think they're teaching him. Honestly it seems every clip she posts of Seb is a humiliating one.
I couldn't imagine having to live with the likes of J. All he seems to do is moan about everything, and try to act like he knows best in every situation. I would have kicked his arse to the kerb by now.

Then again, I couldn't imagine living with R either. Centre of attention Snowflake Princess - trying to act like Jekyll, but Hyde is there lurking always.

Reactions: 12
Same here. When I'm teaching my 13yo (14 in 2 weeks) to make simple food like that I'm stood with him not barking instructions across the kitchen. S sounds really fed up with them both and you can tell from R's tone with him lately she is just as fed up with him. B never gets spoken to in the same tone.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.