Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Not happy promoting weight loss etc, diet or exercise"??

So in the last year, the crappy fitness mat, the NHS healthy choices promotion, the Ryvita for protein nonsense and the kids running on the beach for fitness...what the frickety fuckery was all that then?!

Hahaha, total doofus!
AMEN 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why buy any animal without doing a little research on what you need first to make sure it has a safe and healthy environment to live in. We have 4 fish, we set the tank up 3 weeks before we bought any fish to put in it. You're not supposed to just shove tap water in and add the fish straight away all in one go. Which is what pets at home will have told her when she tried to buy the fish. The reason the fish have perked up now is because the partial water change means they can bleeping breathe for a little while. bleeping irresponsible bastards. Worst bit? Laughing that you've killed something due to lack of being bleeping bothered about looking after it properly.

I'm vegetarian but I don't think it matters if you're vegetarian or not on this to be honest...most people would feel awful if they bought an animal and killed it within a bleeping day. Most people wouldn't find that hilarious because most people aren't bleeping twats.
My step daughter really wants a rabbit
shes never had one before
neither have the rest of us
weve refused on the basis that they take a lot of looking after and non of us know the first thing about them
(plus muggings here would end up not having a clue but would end up doing it all and I really don’t have the time energy or money for what is gonna be a two week fad before she gets bored with it)
if we wanted one (two?i don’t know!) I’d spend at least 6 months finding out everything we needed to know-not a trip to pets at home tomorrow to buy one that’s the cutest
i know someone who breeds them and she wouldnt flog one to me unless I knew what I was doing
she‘d do home checks on me (ive known her for ages) before she sold me anything I.e the hutch I’d get and other set ups
and she said she’d want to do random checks for at least 3 months
That sounds fair to me
this daft cow wants so she gets and that’s all that matters

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are animals just toys to her?! Lol the chicken was murdered, lol we killed the fish. I’m a meat eater I cannot be hyper sensitive on this subject. It’s just for someone with such a large following...don’t laugh that you killed a fish after a day because you didn’t know how to care for it. That’s stupid.
Not sure why that's funny 🤷‍♀️ but that's just her pathetic mentality. Bet shes one to flush it down the porcelain express too. She can't even look after a goldfish and people put their trust into her to help them??

Reactions: 10
Saying she used her book funds to pay for her braces doesn’t add up- didn’t they go to lanzarote or wherever it was in summer 2018 when she said her book paid for that holiday?
she didn’t get her braces until December 2019 if you look on her insta posts...

I smell bullshit. Her book didn’t pay for her braces at all.

Saying she used her book funds to pay for her braces doesn’t add up- didn’t they go to lanzarote or wherever it was in summer 2018 when she said her book paid for that holiday?

Hiya, she has had the braces 12 months, she actually did a post yesterday about all the trolling she has had about them and how awful it must be for children/teens in this day and age having to put up with that x

Reactions: 2

I think she said yesterday it was the advance on her second book that paid for the braces

Reactions: 3
Is she that much of a narcissist that she decided to write a book about herself? Or have I missed something that required writing about? Perhaps the part time job was book worthy?

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't be surprised if she killed the goldfish. For her that is excellent, hilarious content. Not for normal people but for her and her weirdo followers it's sooo funny. Sick cow.

My step daughter really wants a rabbit
shes never had one before
neither have the rest of us
weve refused on the basis that they take a lot of looking after and non of us know the first thing about them
(plus muggings here would end up not having a clue but would end up doing it all and I really don’t have the time energy or money for what is gonna be a two week fad before she gets bored with it)
if we wanted one (two?i don’t know!) I’d spend at least 6 months finding out everything we needed to know-not a trip to pets at home tomorrow to buy one that’s the cutest
i know someone who breeds them and she wouldnt flog one to me unless I knew what I was doing
she‘d do home checks on me (ive known her for ages) before she sold me anything I.e the hutch I’d get and other set ups
and she said she’d want to do random checks for at least 3 months
That sounds fair to me
this daft cow wants so she gets and that’s all that matters
And rabbits live for ever. Ours were about 10 before they popped off.

She did quote at one point (when the Paypal tit all kicked off that “she was lucky enough to be able to afford private dental work”

Just spotted her hair, I honestly think she is on a self-destructive mission to make herself look as old and haggard as possible. She used to be really pretty before the draught excluders and the metal framework on her gob. But then I think it’s cos we’ve seen the real her, and no matter how much she tries to dress up and disguise her awful traits, they come floating up to the surface like mini turds that won’t flush down.

Why buy any animal without doing a little research on what you need first to make sure it has a safe and healthy environment to live in. We have 4 fish, we set the tank up 3 weeks before we bought any fish to put in it. You're not supposed to just shove tap water in and add the fish straight away all in one go. Which is what pets at home will have told her when she tried to buy the fish. The reason the fish have perked up now is because the partial water change means they can bleeping breathe for a little while. bleeping irresponsible bastards. Worst bit? Laughing that you've killed something due to lack of being bleeping bothered about looking after it properly.

I'm vegetarian but I don't think it matters if you're vegetarian or not on this to be honest...most people would feel awful if they bought an animal and killed it within a bleeping day. Most people wouldn't find that hilarious because most people aren't bleeping twats.

2nd thing I came here to say this morning is what the holy bleeping duck is this! 🤢🤮
I used to think he was good looking now he's morphed in to a very camp make wearing legging loving twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mine called me ‘chubby’
so I’m gonna do the same
(he didn’t call me it irl I misheard him but I’m gonna gloss over that small detail)
She doesn’t know how to look after guinea pigs either. When she cleaned it out she was using the wrong stuff for bedding. Nowhere near enough hah. And no fresh hay. Plus their was nothing for it to chew on to keep its teeth short

She doesn’t know how to look after guinea pigs either. When she cleaned it out she was using the wrong stuff for bedding. Nowhere near enough hah. And no fresh hay. Plus their was nothing for it to chew on to keep its teeth short
Oh I quoted the wrong person 🤦🏻‍♀️

From looking back at her photos she had the braces done around this time last year. The first draft of the book had to be in by August 19 just before she had W. Would you get an advance 8-9 months before the first draft? And less than 6 months after the first one is published? Genuine question as I have no idea how it works.

Around the same time (Dec 2018) as getting the book advance for the 2nd book, she also had to rebuy all Betsys xmas presents (all designer) that J had accidently thrown away, pay for her car to be fixed and the neighbours wall after her car allegedly rolled in to it during the night (!) And buy a new washer. The book money was spent on moving to the new house at £1200pcm and a holiday in August 18, so where did all that extra money come from for all that if she used the second book money for the braces in Feb 19. She cant say from #ads because she didn't do them at that time.

Around the same time she also declared the landlady was selling up and they would be homeless. Interestingly, that post along with the comments about the house go fund me has now gone from her page by the looks of it.

You can make as many excuses as you want Rachael but we can all see old posts, your timeline and funds do not add up so why don't you start being kind and admit you're a lying theiving scumbag who was been conning her followers for years on the pretence of helping other people 😁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She seems to have no empathy, for Lula who will find out her new fish had died, for the fish itself, for any of her pets actually. What does she enjoy, what does she gain pleasure from?

Reactions: 9
What do you think the chances are that the landlady ever actually gave them notice to move out? Because it's been over a year and they've not as far as anyone is aware actually bought it. Let's face it she been known to occasionally stretch the truth! From what I remember of that post there were all these disasters that week and she had helped move loads of women into refuge, she probably just needed something extra to give her story a bit more flare, then it spiralled, everyone started offering her money left, right and centre and boom there's her Xmas money and braces money all pilling into her account that her 'p.a' conveniently shared the details of plus all the go fund me money that she never acknowledged.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
From looking back at her photos she had the braces done around this time last year. The first draft of the book had to be in by August 19 just before she had W. Would you get an advance 8-9 months before the first draft? And less than 6 months after the first one is published? Genuine question as I have no idea how it works.

Around the same time (Dec 2018) as getting the book advance for the 2nd book, she also had to rebuy all Betsys xmas presents (all designer) that J had accidently thrown away, pay for her car to be fixed and the neighbours wall after her car allegedly rolled in to it during the night (!) And buy a new washer. The book money was spent on moving to the new house at £1200pcm and a holiday in August 18, so where did all that extra money come from for all that if she used the second book money for the braces in Feb 19. She cant say from #ads because she didn't do them at that time.

Around the same time she also declared the landlady was selling up and they would be homeless. Interestingly, that post along with the comments about the house go fund me has now gone from her page by the looks of it.

You can make as many excuses as you want Rachael but we can all see old posts, your timeline and funds do not add up so why don't you start being kind and admit you're a lying theiving scumbag who was been conning her followers for years on the pretence of helping other people 😁
Doing gods work 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 7
Bestselling author who doesn't know fairly ordainary words, now daily that she hillariously stumbles on a word rolls her eyes, does that hideous open mouthed smile.

Any tom dick or raquel can be an author these days. Proper authors must spit feathers at these illiterate loosers.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.