Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was it that worked out the dates of her posts? I'm sure we were due the long winded, full of tit one that she's just posted!

Haha! You're right! It was predicted for the second week of February for sure!! Whoever called it, come and get your praise!!

It was me! Shes 2-3 days early though. January was a very long month though so she probably having withdrawal symptoms from the ego rubbing

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What a pathetically blatant fish for compliments.

She was back in her pre-pregnancy clothes within about 6 hours of being “sliced in two” ffs, she can hardly now pretend to be relatable and make out she’s struggling to lose the baby weight.
Or would it be too much hard work to promote? Ones like the flat tummy tea have the people posting ads constantly about them where as she usually mentions a product once then that’s it

She was back in her pre-pregnancy clothes within about 6 hours of being “sliced in two” ffs, she can hardly now pretend to be relatable and make out she’s struggling to lose the baby weight.
She doesn't normally have an issue with promoting any old tit so I''m surprised she didn't just do it. I'm not sure why the email was so hilarious though. They offered something and her PA (winds me right bleeping up that she's got a PA because it's completely unnecessary when she just sits on her arse all day) said it wasn't something Rachaeaeaeaele is interested in. Why is that so hilarious...what am I missing?! 😂

Reactions: 14

"Not happy promoting weight loss etc, diet or exercise"??

So in the last year, the crappy fitness mat, the NHS healthy choices promotion, the Ryvita for protein nonsense and the kids running on the beach for fitness...what the frickety fuckery was all that then?!

Hahaha, total doofus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"Not happy promoting weight loss etc, diet or exercise"??

So in the last year, the crappy fitness mat, the NHS healthy choices promotion, the Ryvita for protein nonsense and the kids running on the beach for fitness...what the frickety fuckery was all that then?!

Hahaha, total doofus!
Probably just meant they weren’t offering any/enough cash.

She doesn't normally have an issue with promoting any old tit so I''m surprised she didn't just do it. I'm not sure why the email was so hilarious though. They offered something and her PA (winds me right bleeping up that she's got a PA because it's completely unnecessary when she just sits on her arse all day) said it wasn't something Rachaeaeaeaele is interested in. Why is that so hilarious...what am I missing?! 😂
I took it to mean she thinks it’s funny because it looks like the PA is saying clearly someone like Rachel who has not managed to lose her baby weight cannot promote fitness or weight loss.

But obviously she has lost the weight, she’s shown many, many photos since showing off her figure. It’s just an elaborate fish for compliments, IMO.

Reactions: 7
It's sooo annoying when people come on trying to be all headmistress like telling us naughty children what we shouldn't discuss. I don't find discussing weaning or babies sleeping relevant but I just scroll the duck past. Just comes across as being a know it all Nelly. Anyway back to vain verity.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She couldn't do it, she loves Mc Donalds too much and exercise???? That would mean getting up off the sofa.....of course it's something she's not interested in!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Didn’t she do an ad for Ryvita? That’s for healthy eating/weight loss

It's sooo annoying when people come on trying to be all headmistress like telling us naughty children what we shouldn't discuss. I don't find discussing weaning or babies sleeping relevant but I just scroll the duck past. Just comes across as being a know it all Nelly. Anyway back to vain verity.
Know it all Nelly 🤣 Calm your boots now ****** Rach

Mentioning the mouth ulcers again ! Maybe it’s because of the complete tit you spew .

bet skinny T weren’t offering the right amount of money , she takes pictures of those ryvitas in her gob . But never actually shows herself eating them . Would be too much hard work pretending she actually made a tit inducing shake . When we all know her arse doesn’t leave that couch , cause she’s breastfeeding you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean, this is from November - not exactly fat, is she.
She has a great figure, one most people would be very happy with.

I think she made the IG story post to try and put across to her followers that she does have "standards" as to what she advertises.

But her/her PAs reply is far too smug and it's inaccurate anyway.

I agree that advertising any quick weight loss product is morally wrong. If that is even what happened. No real proof tbh.

But remember, she advertises safety for kids on scooters then a few months later ignores her stepson's scooter injury.

She advertises Kwinowa on Ryvita then packs off the kids to a McDonald's breakfast a few days later.

She's a total contradictory hoot! I think this drama will play out a while longer yet but I'm here for it 😍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am genuinely surprised cos she will literally flog anything! Maybe it was more work than a swipe up and she couldn’t be arsed.

Reactions: 8
I am genuinely surprised cos she will literally flog anything! Maybe it was more work than a swipe up and she couldn’t be arsed.
That's exactly what it is, far too much work for the lazy cow, wasn't just a post, a story and a swipe up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG the sheep as if r actually care about next doors cats dog who has braces all she wants to read is HOW AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL SHE IS jeees these sheep need to keep there own stories for them selves and just worship at the feet of this amazing selfless kind woman who single handily gets women into refuge during the night and breastfeeds during the day all after being sliced in 2 how inconsiderate of them to bother her with a comment about their braces SHE DOESNT CARE she wants the gushing beautiful amazing posts
Does she breastfeed? I hadn't noticed 😂😂

Or would it be too much hard work to promote? Ones like the flat tummy tea have the people posting ads constantly about them where as she usually mentions a product once then that’s it
She hasn't eaten Ryvita for a couple of days, not a long running health benefiting collaboration Then????

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How much did she get from her book? I don’t know how book royalties work but I’m sure someone said it wasn’t much for a first book?
She said the first payment paid for the holiday to Lanzarote, then not long after was pleading poverty and the threat of homelessness. Thought it was interesting she stated the braces were funded by the book. There's been lots of speculation on here that the PayPal money payed for them.

Reactions: 11
Apparently everything was paid for by “the book” - it’s her get out of jail free card. Think she thinks she is JK Rowling or something 🧙‍♂️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.