Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s blocked me on Facebook because I kindly asked about the PayPal donations.

She still hasn’t updated her bio on Facebook. Says she has 5 kids. Actually Rachael, you have 4. Wannabe Wilma, Animal Annie, Moody May and Wilford

I expect to be blocked soon. I have other profiles it’s fine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So many comments on her Facebook saying "I never noticed you have braces" that'll be because she barely ever posts close up selfies on Facebook, they're all reserved for Insta 🙄

P.A.Y.P.A.L
Someone said the post is predicted for the 14th. Brace face was actually early for something.
That'll be because she's saving some gushy, lovey dovey post about Bird Boy and how he's the perfect husband for the 14th, cue all the "omg you're relationship goals" from the sheep 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can anyone see my comment? I presume it’s been hidden
I couldn't see it. Might have got bored scrolling through twelve million "your smile is amazing" and "here's me/my kid/my sister's best friend's dog" comments though, soz!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she really get the money from a book deal?
Was it a best seller then?

I came straight here after reading her post. ...loved how she mentioned casually about how she funded the braces. If they we’re genuinely funded by her book royalties then fair play to her...she can spend that cash however she likes.
Still suspicious about how much cash a book like this would rake in though.
I wouldn’t say fair play exactly - the ONLY reason she was able to publish a book in the first place was because she lied about “the woman on the bridge”, “the woman in Mothercare” etc to gain followers.

She then lied to said followers about “working” with domestic abuse “warriors” and gained yet more followers and even donations as a result.

She paraded her “patchwork family” for all to see, making money out of their very existence.

The whole book is based around the premise of her having a “tit” upbringing and raising a “patchwork” family.

What she fails to mention in the book is the abuse she gave “Tony” and the parental alienation she subjected “Sam” to.

She used it as a vehicle to slag off her family, the girls’ dad and the boys’ mum.

So, really, I don’t think she deserves to have been paid a penny for it.

So many comments on her Facebook saying "I never noticed you have braces" that'll be because she barely ever posts close up selfies on Facebook, they're all reserved for Insta 🙄

That'll be because she's saving some gushy, lovey dovey post about Bird Boy and how he's the perfect husband for the 14th, cue all the "omg you're relationship goals" from the sheep 🤮
It’ll be a post about how before Josh came along looking like the head off of Art Attack, she never had a Valentine because everyone abused her and she was so victimised, poor Rachiepoos. Now she has THE VERY BEST RELATIONSHIP with the sexiest motherfucker in Torbay and she’s SO VERY HAPPY.

Then she will post a comment from Josh’s account saying “I AM OBSESSED WITH YOU”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Not sure how long it will stay but has anyone seen the Facebook post about her braces? She’s clearly reading tattleView attachment 83101
What a contrast between those two posts, generic sheep support for 'St Rachaele' vs complete and utter reality, hope some people read your post and wake up a little.

Also... my first thread title! I'm newish to posting but as a long time lurker, I'm truly honoured 😁

I gave up 99% of my Facebook and general Instagram usage for new year and have replaced it with tattle instead 😂 you're all much more interesting than mindless scrolling and getting wound up by how fake everything on social media is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Came on here to read the latest and I have to say, I don’t feel comfortable with people on here slagging Betsy off. She’s a kid. We’re supposed to be adults in here, and in my opinion we definitely shouldn’t be talking about a child in that way. She can’t help who her mum is or how she’s been raised! Her mum though, well that’s a different story because she’s an adult and she’s a bleep.
Lots of you harp on about how nasty Rachaeleleeleele is but I don’t think it’s doing us tattlers any favours by picking on a kid.
Sorry. X
I agree re. some of the posts about Betsy but I guess it’s just opinions. She has her own account as an influencer now so you could argue she’s fair game.

My issue is that Rachel paints her to be some saint when, in reality, she’s just a normal mardy teenager. She’s not getting letters home about being amazing, she’s certainly not going to save the world or make a living simply by being kind.

Reactions: 11
But even if that’s true, does that justify slagging off a CHILD?! I just can’t understand. Sorry.
I think what most of us comment on is the difference between what Rachaeaeaeaele says and what we see. When she constantly tells everyone how kind Betsy is etc etc and yet in every single clip we see of her she's sneering at her younger siblings and telling them to shut up and laughing at them...that's what most of the comments regarding Betsy are about...

Reactions: 8
My post today where Betsy was clearly being crappy to Tallulah wasn’t a dig at Betsy. It’s totally normal to be experience rivalry with siblings and be crappy with them.

Yet two weeks ago, R put up a grid post where she banged on about how Betsy “idolises” her siblings and how her experiences of domestic abuse as a small child have shaped her into a saint. It’s bullshit.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Thought she left school early!!! And I thought braces were fashionable these days, more kids have them than don't, don't they!?

Reactions: 7
OMG the sheep as if r actually care about next doors cats dog who has braces all she wants to read is HOW AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL SHE IS jeees these sheep need to keep there own stories for them selves and just worship at the feet of this amazing selfless kind woman who single handily gets women into refuge during the night and breastfeeds during the day all after being sliced in 2 how inconsiderate of them to bother her with a comment about their braces SHE DOESNT CARE she wants the gushing beautiful amazing posts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Came on here to read the latest and I have to say, I don’t feel comfortable with people on here slagging Betsy off. She’s a kid. We’re supposed to be adults in here, and in my opinion we definitely shouldn’t be talking about a child in that way. She can’t help who her mum is or how she’s been raised! Her mum though, well that’s a different story because she’s an adult and she’s a bleep.
Lots of you harp on about how nasty Rachaeleleeleele is but I don’t think it’s doing us tattlers any favours by picking on a kid.
Sorry. X
If she doesn't want opinions she should stay off insta, not start her own. It comes with the territory. I would never normally comment on a child, but with her she comes accross as a nasty piece of work contary to her mother's version that she is a saint and best thing since sliced bread.

Scroll passed if you don't like the comments.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
OMG the sheep as if r actually care about next doors cats dog who has braces all she wants to read is HOW AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL SHE IS jeees these sheep need to keep there own stories for them selves and just worship at the feet of this amazing selfless kind woman who single handily gets women into refuge during the night and breastfeeds during the day all after being sliced in 2 how inconsiderate of them to bother her with a comment about their braces SHE DOESNT CARE she wants the gushing beautiful amazing posts
Her FB post comment section is now overflowing with pictures of Joe Public's manky teeth. Doing God's work here Rach! 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Her FB post comment section is now overflowing with pictures of Joe Public's manky teeth. Doing God's work here Rach! 😂🤮
I was just coming to say that 😂 literally can't look at that post any more because it's just full of peoples manky mouths! Made me feel really ill 😂

All those people that have taken a million before, during and after photos of their brace experiences and they've clearly all just been waiting for the opportunity to share with the world! :sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she doesn't want opinions she should stay off insta, not start her own. It comes with the territory. I would never normally comment on a child, but with her she comes accross as a nasty piece of work contary to her mother's version that she is a saint and best thing since sliced bread.

Scroll passed if you don't like the comments.
Totally agree. Ignore if you don’t like it.
Maybe we should start a thread on her. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was just coming to say that 😂 literally can't look at that post any more because it's just full of peoples manky mouths! Made me feel really ill 😂

All those people that have taken a million before, during and after photos of their brace experiences and they've clearly all just been waiting for the opportunity to share with the world! :sick::sick:
I haven’t seen the Facebook post only the insta one 😂 bet she is loving it just keep your brace pics an tell me how beautiful I am

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.