Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That will piss me off if so, she has no background in English, writing or anything.
It's a slap in the face for people who can actually write and spend months or years writing, editing, re-editing to get their work how they want it, when some chav nobody who has a tiny vocabulary and can barely spell her own name gets a bloody book deal 🤯

Reactions: 13
It's a slap in the face for people who can actually write and spend months or years writing, editing, re-editing to get their work how they want it, when some chav nobody who has a tiny vocabulary and can barely spell her own name gets a bloody book deal 🤯
She CAN’T spell her own name! It’s Rachael, at the very most, and even then there’s an extra letter.

It’s a real kick in the teeth for people like myself who love to write and have taken courses and studied degrees and invested many hours for literally no financial gain, when someone can be vaguely well known and get a book deal off the back of it and a ton of money to waste on their teeth.

Reactions: 11
I didn't get the caption about "ordering all the kit" for weaning. What "kit" do you need? Cook your tea then chuck a bit on his high chair tray for him to nibble on!

Though having said that, he doesn't actually have a high chair tray, and the crap she cooks the older kids isn't exactly baby friendly. Maybe this is one occasion where horrible baby rice and crap in pouches might actually be a better option!

Reactions: 14
I didn't get the caption about "ordering all the kit" for weaning. What "kit" do you need? Cook your tea then chuck a bit on his high chair tray for him to nibble on!

Though having said that, he doesn't actually have a high chair tray, and the crap she cooks the older kids isn't exactly baby friendly. Maybe this is one occasion where horrible baby rice and crap in pouches might actually be a better option!
She’s going to regret not having a tray when she’s cleaning encrusted food off the wooden table. I’ve made that mistake myself. plus that high chair looks a nightmare to clean generally.
I like the ikea no frills ones.

Reactions: 8
8D729055-0DAD-4730-AB3D-41210840BBCE.png

So relatable! 6 kids between them and she spends £145 on one dress. It’s ugly though

• Wow
Reactions: 21
That green dress looks crap on her - makes her boobs look tiny.

Are they off out for Valentine’s Day? Bit too try-hard 🙄 you’re not teenagers!

Reactions: 7
Why does she always have to say she’s “obsessed” with things? Or that everything is “lush”? That’s how teenagers speak, not grown women pushing 40. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.