Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There'll be a tattle chapter, this is why I do ads chapter, 7 Wilby chapters, a chicken chapter... Can think what else has happened since the last one, surely can't be another biography of the last 2/3 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was reading a bit about how writers are paid, more specifically new writers who aren't tied down to lengthy contracts and what not.

So, they get an advance when they get the deal, so they receive a small lump sum to keep them going whilst writing the book.

They then receive another lump sum on publication of the book.

Then, any royalties that trickle through after that as the books are sold, usually on a monthly basis but the publisher will take most of that, so really you're talking less than a pound a book to the writer.

The lump sums? New writers will receive between £5k and £20k in total in these lump sums, depending on what the publisher thinks the book is worth.

So yeah, the two lump sums might have paid for a) a family holiday and b) the braces. They were probably a few grand each. It all adds up.

BUT

It all goes into the same pot as the PayPal money and the mostly heartless advertising she does. And out of the same pot comes the designer clothes, the tech, the rent, the Gousto deliveries and the chicken tutus.

TL:DR she's a manipulative liar trying to justify everything to not look horrific and vile 😊

Reactions: 11
I read her crap book ages ago so can’t really remember much but I thought she was estranged from her mum? In her latest stories she is taking about her mum?

Reactions: 6
She’s a con artist

but seriously - anyone you sent money to her via PayPal needs the support of a local mental health team and shouldn’t have control over their own finances.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Are animals just toys to her?! Lol the chicken was murdered, lol we killed the fish. I’m a meat eater I cannot be hyper sensitive on this subject. It’s just for someone with such a large following...don’t laugh that you killed a fish after a day because you didn’t know how to care for it. That’s stupid.

Reactions: 16
Are animals just toys to her?! Lol the chicken was murdered, lol we killed the fish. I’m a meat eater I cannot be hyper sensitive on this subject. It’s just for someone with such a large following...don’t laugh that you killed a fish after a day because you didn’t know how to care for it. That’s stupid.
i eat meat but feel the same way
pets are not there to laugh about when they die
we once had a goldfish that kept jumping out of the tank so I used to put a mesh over the lid
one day my son moved it to feed them and forgot to put it back
the fish jumped landed on the floor and died
we didn’t laugh-he cried
there was no idea of ‘we’ll just buy another one’
it was a living breathing animal
she really has no idea at all

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i eat meat but feel the same way
pets are not there to laugh about when they die
we once had a goldfish that kept jumping out of the tank so I used to put a mesh over the lid
one day my son moved it to feed them and forgot to put it back
the fish jumped landed on the floor and died
we didn’t laugh-he cried
there was no idea of ‘we’ll just buy another one’
it was a living breathing animal
she really has no idea at all
And we’re supposed to be believe this ridiculous twit birthed a strict vegetarian and a mini Dr Dolittle 🤔😏

Reactions: 13
Thought she left school early!!! And I thought braces were fashionable these days, more kids have them than don't, don't they!?
Exactly. It’s not the same as when we were younger and you got absolute pelters off other kids for wearing glasses or having braces. It was so bad that I ended up having laser eye treatment in my early twenties because I was bullied awfully as a little girl for needing glasses. Nowadays, people wear glasses whether they need them or not, same with braces. They have become a fashion statement in some regards.

Reactions: 4
Why buy any animal without doing a little research on what you need first to make sure it has a safe and healthy environment to live in. We have 4 fish, we set the tank up 3 weeks before we bought any fish to put in it. You're not supposed to just shove tap water in and add the fish straight away all in one go. Which is what pets at home will have told her when she tried to buy the fish. The reason the fish have perked up now is because the partial water change means they can bleeping breathe for a little while. bleeping irresponsible bastards. Worst bit? Laughing that you've killed something due to lack of being bleeping bothered about looking after it properly.

I'm vegetarian but I don't think it matters if you're vegetarian or not on this to be honest...most people would feel awful if they bought an animal and killed it within a bleeping day. Most people wouldn't find that hilarious because most people aren't bleeping twats.

2nd thing I came here to say this morning is what the holy bleeping duck is this! 🤢🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Apparently everything was paid for by “the book” - it’s her get out of jail free card. Think she thinks she is JK Rowling or something 🧙‍♂️ 😂
I wonder what her next book will be called.

”Rachaele Shambleton and the Mysteriously Unaccounted for PayPal Funds”? 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t really comment much, but this woman is pure car crash and I can’t help but watch. And that hair is bleeping atrocious #regret.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t watch her stories much since unfollowing her, occasionally pop on to have a nosey after reading here. Her content is so dull and repetitive, same as Hinch. No idea why people follow either of them anymore unless like me, they’re waiting for the inevitable fading out. Surely there’s no other way but down for these false idols. 🙄

Reactions: 8
What the hell has she done to her hair 😱😱😱😱 is it me or has she aged herself by about ten years!!!

She didn't even care when poor Ethel ate chocolate and was poorly, all she did was moan about the cost of the vets bill 🤷‍♀️ the dogs are so lovely, they deserve loving homes where they aren't constantly moaned about..

She didn't even care when poor Ethel ate chocolate and was poorly, all she did was moan about the cost of the vets bill 🤷‍♀️ the dogs are so lovely, they deserve loving homes where they aren't constantly moaned about..
My dog ate half a kit kat at the park once, I think I panicked for days lol. She was loving life and was absolutely fine!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.