Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww looks like R has been having a good catch up on tattle with posting stories with S in them then of to mummy for her kiddie size bacon sandwhich.

Reactions: 12
I.. I.. cant believe my eyes..
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?

She's managing to feed herself.. AND the child is detached from her and playing peacefully on the floor?!

Imagine, if only she learnt that amazing new trick last night in time for dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just saw her post of being fed. Seriously?! 😂
It's embarrassing. She's almost 40, mother of 4, stepmother of 2, perfectly able bodied yet needs to be fed. As others have pointed out, she could have stopped filming and used that hand to feed herself, but "mum feeds herself one handed" is no good for engagement is it? 🙄

Reactions: 10
It's embarrassing. She's almost 40, mother of 4, stepmother of 2, perfectly able bodied yet needs to be fed. As others have pointed out, she could have stopped filming and used that hand to feed herself, but "mum feeds herself one handed" is no good for engagement is it? 🙄
And nowhere near as inspiring 🙄

Reactions: 4
Aww looks like R has been having a good catch up on tattle with posting stories with S in them then of to mummy for her kiddie size bacon sandwhich.
She always reads here then by chance whatever we discuss is on her stories the next day.... guaranteed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s a joke. She could’ve passed Wilber to Josh and let him bottle feed him. We know she combi feeds. Wasn’t the first time she showed Aptamil on her stories.

Reactions: 8
I hate seeing influencers (particularly ones who claim to do charity work for women and children!!!!) begging for donations of items. Half that tit she’s looking for in her stories has been gifted to her 10 times over for Wilby.

Reactions: 15
I hate seeing influencers (particularly ones who claim to do charity work for women and children!!!!) begging for donations of items. Half that tit she’s looking for in her stories has been gifted to her 10 times over for Wilby.
Plus she receives money which could be used for that.

Reactions: 8
Jesus, shes pathetic.

At one point Last year I had a colicy new born, a 2 year old, a fully blind 3 year old and a 6 year old and was still never spoon fed...

I was also sliced in 2 during a birth, I had 3rd degree tears during a birth and I birthed a 10lb baby without ANY medication ........ AND IVE STILL NEVER BEEN SPOON FED BY MY HUSBAND .
Lazy controlling witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What the duck is her most recent story about? “He’s only breastfed” 1. That’s about as truthful as the PayPal donations going to DA victims & survivors 🤥🤥 2. Why is that even important? Wilby is a beautiful baby but why is she parading him like a calf?? “Look!! Look!! Look at this baby that drinks from my toddler in laws tit!!” That’s just weird

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the duck is her most recent story about? “He’s only breastfed” 1. That’s about as truthful as the PayPal donations going to DA victims & survivors 🤥🤥 2. Why is that even important? Wilby is a beautiful baby but why is she parading him like a calf?? “Look!! Look!! Look at this baby that drinks from my toddler in laws tit!!” That’s just weird
Shes clearly read here and is now trying to prove a point that she doesnt combi feed 😂 what the duck is the aptimil and prep machine for ay rachhhh.... your husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She prob breast feeds j too.
I think that comment along with the s and I clips and the bacon sandwiches is a Big duck you to everyone here. duck you cause I have sheep following me who believe every word, duck you cause there is nothing you can do about my lying scheming arse!! And because she deletes everything that questions anything and calls Troll on anyone not agreeing with her, she’s right. There doesn’t seem much anyone can do.

• Haha
  • Sad
Well that's a lie, we have seen him first hand be choked on mango puree and #gifted ella kitchen baby food :ROFLMAO: i really couldn't care less how she feeds him, its the lies that i cant stand and the sheeple who lap it up #sadacts

There’s a tub of aptamil in the background of her tommee tippee ad... your blurring skills are not up to scratch sorry Rach Hun x

I don’t get why there needs to be the secrecy of it? Stop trying to present an image which is untrue.

Of course he’s solely breastfed 🤥
Whose in laws go around telling people the baby is breastfed? Most people don't give a tit, if I'm showing interest in a baby it's what's his name, how old is he, doesn't he have lovely hair/eyes/whatever, NOBODY asks anyone how a baby is fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.