Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do neither of them realise that if she put down the phone, she could eat with one hand? Josh could just cut it up for her if she absolutely couldn’t wait.
Was just about to say the same.

Her phone must be surgically attached

Reactions: 7
She just posted a story saying she needs to relax more in the eve 😂😂 so is going to leave her phone on charge in the kitchen and read. She says this whilst filming on her phone in her bedroom 🤦🏻‍♀️ She can’t even just go and do as she plans without informing Instagram - all for the sake of name dropping the celeb authors.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm surprised she doesn't film herself having a tit... just you wait until she decides to upload the full birthing video
They are both a pair of wet blankets. I can see js mug tattoo from here 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is all she reads tit sold by other “influencers” who probably can’t write any better than she can? Way to broaden your horizons 🙄

Reactions: 8
I just asked my husband whether he would spoon-feed me my dinner and let me post it online for thousands of people to watch while I feed our youngest. His reply? ”Jesus....is that some weird new craze? Is it for charity? Is it a weird fettish cos if it makes you horny then maybe. Actually no....it’s too weird....makes me think we’re in some kind of care home.” *crying*

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She just posted a story saying she needs to relax more in the eve 😂😂 so is going to leave her phone on charge in the kitchen and read. She says this whilst filming on her phone in her bedroom 🤦🏻‍♀️ She can’t even just go and do as she plans without informing Instagram - all for the sake of name dropping the celeb authors.
You beat me to it. "going to leave my phone in charge in the kitchen"

Day one nailed eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell if that woman relaxes any more she’s going to have bed sores. I hope j is remembering to turn her at random intervals 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I need to relax more in the evenings because it gives me the perfect opportunity to advertise these books and talk more tit while Josh waits on me hand and foot.

I'm going to leave my phone on charge in the kitchen even though I've come up to bed to read and I'm showing you the books I've been gifted, that YOU can spend YOUR money on, while I'm filming on my phone (so it's not in the bastard kitchen then...)

What more self care can she bleeping do? She already has a husband who literally waits on her and feeds her :sick: , she has her eyelashes, eyebrows, hair and nails done every couple of weeks. She has private therapy. She has every sad sap under the sun telling her she is amazing and boosting her already over inflated ego. She goes to her mother in laws and gets bacon sandwiches, cut into child size pieces, brought to her while she sits on the sofa and films. She gets gifted every single thing she could ever possibly need AND downs more litres of free rescue remedy than I put litres of fuel in my car each week.

Seriously, how much self care does one person need?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just asked my husband whether he would spoon-feed me my dinner and let me post it online for thousands of people to watch while I feed our youngest. His reply? ”Jesus....is that some weird new craze? Is it for charity? Is it a weird fettish cos if it makes you horny then maybe. Actually no....it’s too weird....makes me think we’re in some kind of care home.” *crying*
That made me laugh!
It is so weird, I have never known of anything like it. Do other couples do this? Maybe it is a weird fetish thing. No way would I feel comfortable with my husband feeding me. I don’t get it!

Reactions: 10
Number one reason I’m glad I’m not her, not mentally ill either, but I have managed to get my eldest to the age of 17 and my youngest to 13 all as a virtually single mother (my partner worked away a lot) all whilst working full time (expect maternity) in an actual job that doesn’t involve my arse and a sofa and have never once been fed 😂 I have also never starved either 🤷‍♀️ Stop the ffing world I’m getting off 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Number one reason I’m glad I’m not her, not mentally ill either, but I have managed to get my eldest to the age of 17 and my youngest to 13 all as a virtually single mother (my partner worked away a lot) all whilst working full time (expect maternity) in an actual job that doesn’t involve my arse and a sofa and have never once been fed 😂 I have also never starved either 🤷‍♀️ Stop the ffing world I’m getting off 🤪
Crikey - Rach would want a Knighthood for that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crikey - Rach would want a Knighthood for that
😂 may I add though I wasn’t sliced in 2 but I did birth actual babies through my lady parts I also breast fed them both to a year old who is nominating me for woman of the century? Or #gifting me a candle? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I need to relax more in the evenings because it gives me the perfect opportunity to advertise these books and talk more tit while Josh waits on me hand and foot.

I'm going to leave my phone on charge in the kitchen even though I've come up to bed to read and I'm showing you the books I've been gifted, that YOU can spend YOUR money on, while I'm filming on my phone (so it's not in the bastard kitchen then...)

What more self care can she bleeping do? She already has a husband who literally waits on her and feeds her :sick: , she has her eyelashes, eyebrows, hair and nails done every couple of weeks. She has private therapy. She has every sad sap under the sun telling her she is amazing and boosting her already over inflated ego. She goes to her mother in laws and gets bacon sandwiches, cut into child size pieces, brought to her while she sits on the sofa and films. She gets gifted every single thing she could ever possibly need AND downs more litres of free rescue remedy than I put litres of fuel in my car each week.

Seriously, how much self care does one person need?!
Dont forget she has also has a dog Walker and cleaner... gets her food shop delivered and has every Tom dick and harry to look after the other 5 children.... but shes so hard done to! I cant even have a crafty poo in peace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm a bit gutted that Izzy Judd sent her a book as I really like Izzy. Can't imagine her being friends with Rachaele so hoping the publisher sent it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.