Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who’s going to lie in bed with her to turn the pages of the book. SURELY she can’t be expected to do such menial tasks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I need to relax more in the evenings because it gives me the perfect opportunity to advertise these books and talk more tit while Josh waits on me hand and foot.

I'm going to leave my phone on charge in the kitchen even though I've come up to bed to read and I'm showing you the books I've been gifted, that YOU can spend YOUR money on, while I'm filming on my phone (so it's not in the bastard kitchen then...)

What more self care can she bleeping do? She already has a husband who literally waits on her and feeds her :sick: , she has her eyelashes, eyebrows, hair and nails done every couple of weeks. She has private therapy. She has every sad sap under the sun telling her she is amazing and boosting her already over inflated ego. She goes to her mother in laws and gets bacon sandwiches, cut into child size pieces, brought to her while she sits on the sofa and films. She gets gifted every single thing she could ever possibly need AND downs more litres of free rescue remedy than I put litres of fuel in my car each week.

Seriously, how much self care does one person need?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
These IG wannabe celebs wonder why they get criticism🙄🙄🙄 , this content from Rachel is so unbelievably self indulgent I’m surprised she hasn’t melted in her own smug satisfaction .

Reactions: 10
Seriously love, duck off. If he REALLY can’t be put down (as if), wait until later to eat. Stuffing hot food into your face over his head isn’t advisable, you selfish twit.

Personally, I think it is more to do with controlling Josh. He HAS to feed her so can’t be doing anything else.
Plus she'll get all the adoration from her fans "omg Josh is amazing, you're so lucky, #couplegoals" 🤮🤮 because they can't see what a controlling and manipulative cow she is.

Reactions: 9
My two are close in age so I had an active toddler and a newborn to feed and swaddle and he couldn’t get to sleep unless he was rocked but I just ate after he was settled or his dad rocked him whilst I ate. Never once occurred to me to ask him to feed me whilst I rocked the baby 🙄
Same here. I occasionally would get my oh to cut my dinner up for me so i could eat one handed, but even then that was only when baby was a fussy newborn who constantly fed! Never would occur to me to make him feed me, she treats josh like a slave x

Reactions: 7
She has created the clingy little tit that is Wilby. He could be an independent little baby but she has masterfully made it so he clings to her and provides a nipple for him to use as a dummy.
Well there’s nothing else for her to do whilst her arse is glued to the sofa. Gives her a reason to not do anything. She’s just unbelievable.

Reactions: 5
She has created the clingy little tit that is Wilby. He could be an independent little baby but she has masterfully made it so he clings to her and provides a nipple for him to use as a dummy.
He’s just a normal baby, probably going through the usual clingy teething Leap, it can be an exhausting time. PTWM is my issue not her innocent little child. He’s only 6 months old, but harsh calling him a clingy little tit but I guess your opinion all the same. I don’t agree, but we can agree to disagree here! Not a block & delete in sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noooooooooo
Can’t sleep so I decide to have a quick check of my insta and my phone chooses this moment to start buffering.
E6359E30-5F09-4C1A-B0E8-53212278B940.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Noooooooooo
Can’t sleep so I decide to have a quick check of my insta and my phone chooses this moment to start buffering.
View attachment 88091
Omg my eyes 🤢🤢
Considering he spends so much time in the gym, he has the scrawny legs of a teenager!
Gym eh J, just a cover up that ain't it, where are you really?!?!?!?!? 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s just a normal baby, probably going through the usual clingy teething Leap, it can be an exhausting time. PTWM is my issue not her innocent little child. He’s only 6 months old, but harsh calling him a clingy little tit but I guess your opinion all the same. I don’t agree, but we can agree to disagree here! Not a block & delete in sight!
Thanks for having it deleted. I stand by what I said. She’s created a clingy baby who will get separation anxiety because she wants him to be fully dependent on her. She refuses to put him down to eat her dinner. That is bizarre behaviour even by her standards. She can’t help but create these needy limpets

Reactions: 6
how thick are her followers to not realise that if she put her phone down then J wouldn't have to feed her as she would have 1 free hand.

Even when my dad had a stroke and lost the use of his right arm he still fed himself one handed and wouldn't let anyone help because he could do it himself ONE HANDED. He said he found it degrading having my mum cut it up for him never mind her spoon feeding him too.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.