Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you not say that please.

Seriously though...is this the worst or as someone just said 'most bizarre' thread on here? I don't go in any of the other ones (don't have time as I'm too busy trolling and stalking Rachaeaele 24/7 :rolleyes: ) so literally don't have a clue but I don't understand what they talk about in the others if they don't talk about the people the thread is about? And I don't think any of us are out of order in here...the only thing most of us don't like is being told what is and what isn't acceptable to talk about...
I was just glad they decide to go. Hope they didn't slam the door on way out 😁

It annoys me so much, the whole 'head girl' bollocks. Trying to tell us our opinions are wrong. My point in the post was that once the boys reach 18, R won't be able to control them like she does now.

Reactions: 7
She has to be fed😁😁😁😁😁😁 because of the baby?

She truly is pathetic , he’s six months old and can’t be taken off the breast while she eats ?

This has to be a Tattle wind up .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She has to be fed😁😁😁😁😁😁 because of the baby?

She truly is pathetic , he’s six months old and can’t be taken off the breast while she eats ?

This has to be a Tattle wind up .
Couldn't make it up.

I get it that he was probably kicking off if she put him in the bouncer. Again.
But there's a tons of other options. Give him to his dad for 5 minutes. No one will die. If W cries for 5, he cries 🤷

Reactions: 11
Seriously love, duck off. If he REALLY can’t be put down (as if), wait until later to eat. Stuffing hot food into your face over his head isn’t advisable, you selfish twit.

Personally, I think it is more to do with controlling Josh. He HAS to feed her so can’t be doing anything else.

Reactions: 21
What a pair of absolute twats.

Feeding her because she can't put a 6 month old down for 5 minutes or do what everyone else does and eat it using one hand or eat later.

It's either been done to get a reaction on here or they really are that pathetic and ridiculous! Lazy cow.

Reactions: 14
Seriously love, duck off. If he REALLY can’t be put down (as if), wait until later to eat. Stuffing hot food into your face over his head isn’t advisable, you selfish twit.

Personally, I think it is more to do with controlling Josh. He HAS to feed her so can’t be doing anything else.
I just don't understand. And yes, I have kids so I know how much it can be a struggle to get time to even have a poo! But she has ALL her besties like Astrid etc... around and Josh and Betsy so take advantage of that to eat your manky omelette in peace.

Reactions: 11
What a pair of absolute twats.

Feeding her because she can't put a 6 month old down for 5 minutes or do what everyone else and eat it using one hand.

It's either been done to get a reaction on here or they really are that pathetic and ridiculous! Lazy cow.
Yep. Now she can post about us being mentally ill trolls.
Her discussion of mental illness and "trolls"really flies in the face of all her #bekind tit.

Works both ways Rach.

Reactions: 10
I just don't understand. And yes, I have kids so I know how much it can be a struggle to get time to even have a poo! But she has ALL her besties like Astrid etc... around and Josh and Betsy so take advantage of that to eat your manky omelette in peace.
My two are close in age so I had an active toddler and a newborn to feed and swaddle and he couldn’t get to sleep unless he was rocked but I just ate after he was settled or his dad rocked him whilst I ate. Never once occurred to me to ask him to feed me whilst I rocked the baby 🙄

Reactions: 13
My two are close in age so I had an active toddler and a newborn to feed and swaddle and he couldn’t get to sleep unless he was rocked but I just ate after he was settled or his dad rocked him whilst I ate. Never once occurred to me to ask him to feed me whilst I rocked the baby 🙄
Same. There’s 23 months between our two and we just got on with it and ate when we could. Never would I ever let someone else feed me. And especially to then upload it to thousands of people online.

My 4 month old usually cried during dinner time so I sit on the floor with her laying on her playmat so she can see me and I can wave a toy at her occasionally.... I don’t get what the obsession is with having someone feed you cos you’re holding a baby.....getting them to cut it up so you can eat one handed is what most people do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Back in the day I had 3 young children under 4 , all at the same time😊

She has older children who could soothe Wilby while she eats but she chooses not to , she loves, loves ,loves the IG drama.

Reactions: 12
Back in the day I had 3 young children under 4 , all at the same time😊

She has older children who could soothe Wilby while she eats but she chooses not to , she loves, loves ,loves the IG drama.
Too lazy to feed herself. It gives her something else to moan about too.

Reactions: 7
Same. There’s 23 months between our two and we just got on with it and ate when we could. Never would I ever let someone else feed me. And especially to then upload it to thousands of people online.
21 months between mine, my eldest walked at 9 months so was absolutely everywhere by then. I remember trying to breastfeed the baby when he was a couple of days old and she trotted into the bedroom having managed to climb over both her cot and stair gate at her bedroom door 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow so tonight, I seem to be getting quoted and commented negatively o quite a bit. Ooh got some people's knickers in a right twist. Over on KDIL post, i stated the reason I had been blocked by her (cos I liked a comment asking where the pp money went) and just been informed she made her money through her book! Well that told me then. Ffs

• Haha
Do neither of them realise that if she put down the phone, she could eat with one hand? Josh could just cut it up for her if she absolutely couldn’t wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.