Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made an account this afternoon to reply on this thread. Rachael’s story this morning is about me. And she isn’t being honest with what she has posted. She has also made fake accounts and got people to message me. How do I attach screenshots of things?

I need the tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I made an account this afternoon to reply on this thread. Rachael’s story this morning is about me. And she isn’t being honest with what she has posted. She has also made fake accounts and got people to message me. How do I attach screenshots of things?
She does not know the meaning of honesty 😂

Reactions: 4
The Ryvita ad hahaha! It’s hilarious. Bet she didn’t even chop the fruit herself.
Never seen anything so hastily and clumsily done in my life.

bleeping loser

Contemplating responding to one of Riveta’s posts on IG with this

“Is it really wise having @parttimeworkingmummy advertise your product when most of the time she feeds her kids shite?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I found my way onto here from her stories crying about what was being said about her. When I started reading things I saw how much she had exaggerated. Then I saw the stuff about the PayPal money and I thought hang on... what’s going on here then? And the more people asked, the more she shut them down.
so yeah, bit of an own goal that one.

Reactions: 14
Rachael being dishonest? Never 🤣

Even better..........healthy but she's using chocolate friggin spread 😂
She’s just a twit! Those eyebrows 🙄 Has time for that though doesn’t she.

I found my way onto here from her stories crying about what was being said about her. When I started reading things I saw how much she had exaggerated. Then I saw the stuff about the PayPal money and I thought hang on... what’s going on here then? And the more people asked, the more she shut them down.
so yeah, bit of an own goal that one.
So did I. Proved me wrong the little skank. Stuck up for her once. She deserves everything she gets. Liar, cheater, incapable of doing anything herself.

She clearly doesn’t know the meaning of the word “campaigning”.

You’re not “campaigning” with Ryvita, love, you’re ruining any goodness they might have in their product by coating it in processed sugar topped with natural sugar.

Just like you’re not “campaigning” to help survivors of DA, you’re sitting on your arse barking orders at your husband and trying to ruin the lives of his sons.

You don’t give a tit about how much fibre anyone is eating, just like you don’t care about helping other people, you only care about £££

Incidentally, didn’t you say there wouldn’t be any ads after Christmas because brands’ budgets run out? Your teeth are probably pushed out of shape because of all the BULLSHIT that comes out of your mouth.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Never seen anything so hastily and clumsily done in my life.

bleeping loser

Contemplating responding to one of Riveta’s posts on IG with this

“Is it really wise having @parttimeworkingmummy advertise your product when most of the time she feeds her kids shite?”
I think ryvita have picked the best person for this, she's a prime example of why you need you daily intake of fibre cos she is full of shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry for the delay, trying to get time in between everything else. So I messaged R back in mid December asking for advice. She advocates herself as an ambassador for women escaping abuse, so I reached out for support as I didn’t have anyone to turn to. She ignored my message so I left it a while before messaging her again. She ignored that too, and while I was a little embarrassed and let down, I thought she is a busy mum so I’ll not get too offended. But then about an hour later she posted an ad to her stories flogging something silly to make some money. That really upset and belittled me. That making money was more important than replying to someone who was reaching out for help. I didn’t even ask for anything, I just asked for advice. Same pattern went on for over a month. I messaged several times asking for support, she ignores all my messages, posts ads etc... I messaged one final time last night asking could she please at least explain to me why she had ignored me and that it had left me feeling upset and worthless. Again she didn’t care. I put a poll on my story asking if people liked the Instagram influencers with a picture of her account (I wanted reassurance it wasn’t me that was the issue, but that she was generally disliked). I went to bed and woke up this morning to message requests, comments, screenshots being taken etc... I am vulnerable and not doing great which I told R. On knowing this she has given people my account details and they have been sending me abuse. The girl Nicola McClean with the fake titties also sent an abusive message, but then removed it. R has also made lots of fake IG accounts and went onto the poll on my story to vote that she liked herself to alter the poll results. The poll was 100% ‘no’ when I went to bed, but when I woke up this morning it was 76% or something similar, and all the ‘yes’ votes were accounts with strange user names, no followers, not following anyone and no pictures. I think there were 17 fake profiles the last I counted. So she has went on to vote for herself on all these fake profiles. Oh and there was also one ‘yes’ vote from big titty Nicola McClean. Sorry for the long post, which is probably very boring and not exciting as you had all hoped for. But the story R put on this morning was a load of rubbish and totally exaggerated. There was no trolling, no nasty messages etc. I have liked all of her posts, left lovely messages under them etc, but once I reached out for help it resulted in me receiving abuse from her/her followers. Very upset by the whole situation. Was I wrong or out of order? She has blocked me and so has her pc plod hubby. Ps I will attach screenshots of everything in next thread x

Forgot to add, I messaged Nicola McClean back after she deleted her abusive message she sent to me, and after a few messages she said R had replied to me. She didn’t. So not only has R passed my account on to followers and friends, she has also lied to make herself look more favourable. She did not reply to me. She didn’t even acknowledge me. She just kept posting her ads and stories then blocked me and got her hubby to block me

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Sorry for the delay, trying to get time in between everything else. So I messaged R back in mid December asking for advice. She advocates herself as an ambassador for women escaping abuse, so I reached out for support as I didn’t have anyone to turn to. She ignored my message so I left it a while before messaging her again. She ignored that too, and while I was a little embarrassed and let down, I thought she is a busy mum so I’ll not get too offended. But then about an hour later she posted an ad to her stories flogging something silly to make some money. That really upset and belittled me. That making money was more important than replying to someone who was reaching out for help. I didn’t even ask for anything, I just asked for advice. Same pattern went on for over a month. I messaged several times asking for support, she ignores all my messages, posts ads etc... I messaged one final time last night asking could she please at least explain to me why she had ignored me and that it had left me feeling upset and worthless. Again she didn’t care. I put a poll on my story asking if people liked the Instagram influencers with a picture of her account (I wanted reassurance it wasn’t me that was the issue, but that she was generally disliked). I went to bed and woke up this morning to message requests, comments, screenshots being taken etc... I am vulnerable and not doing great which I told R. On knowing this she has given people my account details and they have been sending me abuse. The girl Nicola McClean with the fake titties also sent an abusive message, but then removed it. R has also made lots of fake IG accounts and went onto the poll on my story to vote that she liked herself to alter the poll results. The poll was 100% ‘no’ when I went to bed, but when I woke up this morning it was 76% or something similar, and all the ‘yes’ votes were accounts with strange user names, no followers, not following anyone and no pictures. I think there were 17 fake profiles the last I counted. So she has went on to vote for herself on all these fake profiles. Oh and there was also one ‘yes’ vote from big titty Nicola McClean. Sorry for the long post, which is probably very boring and not exciting as you had all hoped for. But the story R put on this morning was a load of rubbish and totally exaggerated. There was no trolling, no nasty messages etc. I have liked all of her posts, left lovely messages under them etc, but once I reached out for help it resulted in me receiving abuse from her/her followers. Very upset by the whole situation. Was I wrong or out of order? She has blocked me and so has her pc plod hubby. Ps I will attach screenshots of everything in next thread x

Forgot to add, I messaged Nicola McClean back after she deleted her abusive message she sent to me, and after a few messages she said R had replied to me. She didn’t. So not only has R passed my account on to followers and friends, she has also lied to make herself look more favourable. She did not reply to me. She didn’t even acknowledge me. She just kept posting her ads and stories then blocked me and got her hubby to block me
So sorry you had to go through this I was the same and msg her for help in jan last year she replied in April telling me to contact women’s aid, she is disgusting nothing more not your fault at all, she is a fake lying abuser and a thief block all of the accounts and if u need anyone to talk to you can msg me x

Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ I am so sorry. If you want, there are people on here who’ve been through abusive relationships and even if we haven’t we can all club together to find you the right agencies to advocate for you. I’m sorry I came across as such a gossip monger in my previous post where I quoted you. ❤

This is her all over. The extreme nastiness, the setting of her friends on you, the lies. She cannot follow through on her promises, she cannot carry out her line of “work” she claims to do. She built a pretty big following through seemingly helping her “warriors” and once it was big enough decided to flog bleeping earphones, Ryvita and lets face it - her children - full time to keep a wage coming in. Yeah ok she wrote a book. I’m currently writing one myself and I know authors of one book rarely make enough to sustain a living like that.

That’s the whole thing about this - the acts like helping survivors of abuse is her job. It isn’t and never has been. She’s a fraud and has a horrific moral compass.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s only your friend if you are kissing her ass and agreeing with everything she says and does - both of which are bollox ! She deletes people’s comments that don’t favour her ( speaking from experience ) I once thought she was a nice person , with what she “claims” to do! Soon saw all through that ! I am Also a tattler because of her rant ! Bet she lost so many followers since that ! Speaks volumes that she’s deleted the tattle rant !

Reactions: 18
She’s only your friend if you are kissing her ass and agreeing with everything she says and does - both of which are bollox ! She deletes people’s comments that don’t favour her ( speaking from experience ) I once thought she was a nice person , with what she “claims” to do! Soon saw all through that ! I am Also a tattler because of her rant ! Bet she lost so many followers since that ! Speaks volumes that she’s deleted the tattle rant !
I came here after the Tattle rant by her as well, wanted to see with my own eyes what these horrific trolls were saying. Needless to say, I didn't find any of the things she claimed (she specifically said there were polls on whether Betsy would get pregnant, and people wishing her then unborn baby dead), but what I did find was more and more people coming forward and saying they'd approached asking for help and either got no response, or a very basic "contact Women's Aid" or "that's tit babe", and then all the people who had donated their hard earned money to her PayPal to help 'warriors' and then been blocked when they asked her what she had spent it on. We know she now limits comments on her posts so she has control over what her loving fans see 🙄

Reactions: 18

Nicole mcclean is the worst human ever!! She literally has nothing better to do than argue and fight with everyone the has been! She’s no one so clings on to everyone with a bit of a following to get attention. She should worry about her own husband and family tbh she’s vile
I

Reactions: 26
Has anyone actually messaged her to say how vile she is to Josh? Just wondered as I had put something on one of her threads saying how I thought the way she spoke to him was disgusting and it was just ignored.

Reactions: 7

That’s awful and not unsurprising sadly. I have to say though that I would be adding those screenshots on here PDQ otherwise they will be screaming ‘troll’

Also, ‘big titty mcclean’ cracks me up! It sounds like a really tit cowboy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I know who you are. I took part in that and clicked no 🤣

It’s granted that she has helped a lot of women! I tried to reach out to her about some advice and she didn’t reply but she’s a mum of 6 kids, I’m sure she gets messages like that everyday so I left it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s granted that she has helped a lot of women! I tried to reach out to her about some advice and she didn’t reply but she’s a mum of 6 kids, I’m sure she gets messages like that everyday so I left it
5 of which are at school all day. If she hasn't got time to respond to women asking for help, she shouldn't put herself out there as a lifeline and an advocate for them. And she seems to help no women anymore, if she ever really did. Her time is filled now with verbally abusing Josh, trips to get her tit eyelashes done, her nails painted and doing tit adverts for brands she clearly never buys or uses.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi Rachaele

• Haha
Reactions: 19
5 of which are at school all day. If she hasn't got time to respond to women asking for help, she shouldn't put herself out there as an advocate for them. And she seems to help no women anymore, if she ever really did. Her time is filled now with trips to get her tit eyelashes done, her nails painted and doing tit adverts for brands she clearly never buys or uses.
I just gave her the benefit of the doubt because even a mum to one , a new one aswell I struggle to even reply to anyone these days. But yet she does seem to prioritise ads these days , I don’t like that Instagram is used as a platform to sell stuff these days :(

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.