Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he reads the comments secretly when the queens not around. Agreeing with everything we say. He has to delete his history though for when she goes through his phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My step mum dragged my mum through the courts to

Thank you x

Thank you x

Exactly my thoughts. It’s a shame that adults can’t be adults and put children first instead of their own strange agendas
This is the type of person R is. It's a shame there's more like her out there. Selfish, possesive and immature. All they care about is themselves. I don't get how people can't put the children first. They should be priority in any split - they didn't ask for any of it.

Reactions: 6
I bet he reads the comments secretly when the queens not around. Agreeing with everything we say. He has to delete his history though for when she goes through his phone.
Bet he uses incognito mode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just looking through her FB where she built her audience!
Besides from jumping on the grief of the lady who’s baby sadly passed away she has not posted about anything related to DV it’s all about her and her family.
It’s obvious that she has lost a huge following on that platform.
I haven’t been following her for very long on FB or IG so not sure if it’s the same on IG?

Bet he uses incognito mode 😂
What like his incognito leggings? 😂😂😂 all his bits gangling for all those teen girls that are in and out of their house! Would have thought as a officer of the law he would know how inappropriate it is to dress like that...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s not really made it big like she thought she would, has she? No gousto ads, no free trips to Disney. What’s her next move do we think? Another baby?

Reactions: 7
I haven't even watched, is it one of those vile animal print Scamp and Dude ones? That she's always bleeping wearing and tagging?
No, it’s some chavvy chic tit with a swear word on it - ideal for parents! Cos we all aspire to have our small children think swearing is ok 🙄

Reactions: 9
The way she keeps reposting Gousto things like “I don’t have a code yet” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yeah because you’re a small time idiot with shite eyelashes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s not really made it big like she thought she would, has she? No gousto ads, no free trips to Disney. What’s her next move do we think? Another baby?
It’s going to be baby weening food, and it WiLL be the pouches because we all know she can’t cook fresh meals for her children...

R 100 % resents the fact that the boys are there but, out of all the scenarios, it’s the best for her because it means that she gets to laud their presence over their mother’s side of the family and it also means Josh has no contact with their mum, which R would NOT be mature enough to cope with.

She bangs on about them being a blended family where all the kids are treated equally but it’s simply not true. The boys are disciplined by Josh and I believe respect him whereas when Josh tries to discipline the girls, they take the piss and R undermines him and/or says (in front of the kids) that “they don’t need disciplining, thanks”. It’s plain to see Wilby is going to be treated the same as the girls not his brothers, so I wonder how Josh will cope with that as, unlike the girls, W is actually his child.

However, R obviously thinks she’s getting one over on the boys but it’s doing them a favour. They won’t grow up into spoiled brats!
Christmas said it all.
Boys at one table, everyone else at the main table

• Sad
  • Wow
So apparently, from that one glimpse of a jumper with the word “ring” on it, she had loads of people asking where it was from. Yeah. Sure.
Ringmaster? Who the fucks she kidding? I've never seen her master anything all then being verbally abusive to her husband!

Reactions: 11
The one that said she knew who Racheal thought it was, how did that member know? Was it her or a plant? Found that odd
I think it's because when that Olivia posted her conversation between herself and r, r was assuming she was Sam and asking how her partner was, and the things she came out with after made people think maybe it was since nothing added up with what she was saying

Reactions: 2
I think it's because when that Olivia posted her conversation between herself and r, r was assuming she was Sam and asking how her partner was, and the things she came out with after made people think maybe it was since nothing added up with what she was saying
So she does read tattle then 😂
It’s going to be baby weening food, and it WiLL be the pouches because we all know she can’t cook fresh meals for her children...

She will have annabel karmel, she has already name dropped her once. But even still these are not lucrative deals. Can’t bring in that much money, mostly free food, we all know she will then move onto Ella’s kitchen etc. She will have to focus on the Mua stuff now. She’s done nothing but be an advert personified. Bit like the billboard I can see from my living room, that never advertises the same product long either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His racheleeseaeaa if you’re reading this (and you will at some point today because you’re a lazy fucker who doesn’t a lift a finger) then let it be known that you are nasty person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.