Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i assume they have all been made redundant as the paypal money has dried up :LOL:

hypocritical coming from the meanest girl of them all :p
What PayPal money? šŸ¤£
Wonder how many people are actually still donating to her fund.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What PayPal money? šŸ¤£
Wonder how many people are actually still donating to her fund.
i do still wonder what the figures were and what they are now. i'm only guessing the paypal income has dried up as before she was questioned in May she hardly did any #ads yet now there's loads every week.

i do still wonder what the figures were and what they are now. i'm only guessing the paypal income has dried up as before she was questioned in May she hardly did any #ads yet now there's loads every week.
Exactly. Because she knows if she gets questioned she can tell people that the money was from ads. Wonder what her story was about this morning šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Christmas said it all.
Boys at one table, everyone else at the main table
It infuriates me josh ALLOWS this- not having balls to stand up for himself is one thing but to allow the snide, excluding treatment to his boys is another thing, childrenā€™s needs should come first and foremost over above all wether thatā€™s a new husband/wife, friends, relatives etc I have no respect for people who put their children second and josh certainly does put his boys second to R and her girls its really sad to watch šŸ’”
I absolutely agree that R wouldnā€™t be mature enough to handle the boys having contact with their mum as that would mean josh would have to Co parent with her which of course R wouldnā€™t want yet sheā€™s always gushing about the relationship she has with edies dad- thatā€™s ok though isnā€™t it for edie to see her dad apparently I read she tried to stop contact with edie and her dad but he took her to court and was having none of it, Wether itā€™s true that there was a court order in place for the boys to see their birth mum Sam I donā€™t know, on another thread it said that they were meant to keep to arrangements for Sam to see the boys but R & J didnā€™t stick to it and Sam couldnā€™t afford to take them back to court, theyā€™re quite happy to take child maintenance from Sam though arenā€™t they? Iā€™ve been here since the first threat and there was a wage slip of sams uploaded showing what comes off her wages to pay for her boys and itā€™s quite a substantial amount. We donā€™t know the ins and outs of what happened for the boys to be taken into Joshā€™s custody but all I know is if my husband was sneaking around with a manipulative slapper Iā€™d most probably have a breakdown too, R has made it very clear publicly she always fancied and wanted Josh- she used to tell his mum sheā€™d marry him one day, she said when sheā€™d visit hannah sheā€™d sneak into Jā€™s room and sniff his pillow, she was clearly always waiting on the sidelines not caring that he was already a married man and a father šŸ¤¢I think this is why sheā€™s SOOOO possessive over him because he left his wife for her so whatā€™s to say he wonā€™t leave her??
They walk around as if theyā€™re a pair of gorgeous A list Celebs šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I think her time in the limelight is wearing thin and she knows it deep down.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It infuriates me josh ALLOWS this- not having balls to stand up for himself is one thing but to allow the snide, excluding treatment to his boys is another thing, childrenā€™s needs should come first and foremost over above all wether thatā€™s a new husband/wife, friends, relatives etc I have no respect for people who put their children second and josh certainly does put his boys second to R and her girls its really sad to watch šŸ’”
I absolutely agree that R wouldnā€™t be mature enough to handle the boys having contact with their mum as that would mean josh would have to Co parent with her which of course R wouldnā€™t want yet sheā€™s always gushing about the relationship she has with edies dad- thatā€™s ok though isnā€™t it for edie to see her dad apparently I read she tried to stop contact with edie and her dad but he took her to court and was having none of it, Wether itā€™s true that there was a court order in place for the boys to see their birth mum Sam I donā€™t know, on another thread it said that they were meant to keep to arrangements for Sam to see the boys but R & J didnā€™t stick to it and Sam couldnā€™t afford to take them back to court, theyā€™re quite happy to take child maintenance from Sam though arenā€™t they? Iā€™ve been here since the first threat and there was a wage slip of sams uploaded showing what comes off her wages to pay for her boys and itā€™s quite a substantial amount. We donā€™t know the ins and outs of what happened for the boys to be taken into Joshā€™s custody but all I know is if my husband was sneaking around with a manipulative slapper Iā€™d most probably have a breakdown too, R has made it very clear publicly she always fancied and wanted Josh- she used to tell his mum sheā€™d marry him one day, she said when sheā€™d visit hannah sheā€™d sneak into Jā€™s room and sniff his pillow, she was clearly always waiting on the sidelines not caring that he was already a married man and a father šŸ¤¢I think this is why sheā€™s SOOOO possessive over him because he left his wife for her so whatā€™s to say he wonā€™t leave her??
They walk around as if theyā€™re a pair of gorgeous A list Celebs šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I think her time in the limelight is wearing thin and she knows it deep down.
Anyone notice how J has no friends? Yet R seems to is he not allowed them?

Wilby is whinging not because of the teeth but because he isnā€™t being left alone. Heā€™s moidered by his irritating sisters 2ļøāƒ£4ļøāƒ£7ļøāƒ£ and theyā€™re all extensions of their gruesome bleep of mother
Considering heā€™s been ā€˜teethingā€™ for ages now, where are his teeth? canā€™t wait for him to bite her when feeding šŸ˜‚

• Haha
The Ryvita ad hahaha! Itā€™s hilarious. Bet she didnā€™t even chop the fruit herself.
Do these companies even know who they are sending tit to to advertise? She has shown time and time again that she is completely incapable of feeding herself and her family anything that resembles something healthy unless she is being paid to say so and then it's one advert and straight back to McDonald's breakfasts every day. I wish they would choose people who we might actually believe use the product rather than Queen of the Chavs whose grocery shopping (when she can be arsed to do it) consists entirely of processed shite. She's probably never been near a Ryvita in her life and what she doesn't use for her #ad will end up in the bin or being fed to the chickens.

Reactions: 10
From Free conservatory make overs to Ryvita, oh how the mighty are falling, screams desperation šŸ˜‚

I made an account this afternoon to reply on this thread. Rachaelā€™s story this morning is about me. And she isnā€™t being honest with what she has posted. She has also made fake accounts and got people to message me. How do I attach screenshots of things?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my goodness is this woman for real ryvita have the company ever even looked at this womans page and stories she feeds her kids tit all the time and moans when her beloved husband tried to give her children fruit. An advert for maccys would have been more suitable for her and realistic

Reactions: 6
I made an account this afternoon to reply on this thread. Rachaelā€™s story this morning is about me. And she isnā€™t being honest with what she has posted. She has also made fake accounts and got people to message me. How do I attach screenshots of things?
The little paper clip at bottom left of where you post. Excited for this not gonna lie...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Donā€™t forget the Zoflora. Have we ever actually seen her promote it, aside from not being anywhere close to a cleaning account in the first place?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.