Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. But she took money from people to “help” people like you, to ensure she had staff to help, to leave her part time job to help. She advertised herself as someone to turn to, she did manage to film herself and her mother in law laughing at the homeless man, she has time to sit and film every aspect of her life, she had time to trawl through Tattle and shout troll. She is just selective about who she helps.
What happened with the PayPal thing ? What was it she actually stole or how ? I wasn’t aware of that until a girl told me today about it (she’s also blocked by Rachael)

Reactions: 2
What happened with the PayPal thing ? What was it she actually stole or how ? I wasn’t aware of that until a girl told me today about it (she’s also blocked by Rachael)
She launched a Paypal account to help raise money to enable her to help “warriors”. It was stated she would issue a monthly email with a breakdown of expenditure. That never happened or may have for the first month. People started to question her massive change in her lifestyle / personal spending and asking where the money had gone. If they asked they got blocked. She stated her lifestyle hadn’t changed despite the fact she moved house, spends money non stop and left work.

Someone - “one of her fans” also set up a go fund me account so Rach could buy her house as the landlady was going to sell it. She didn’t buy the house and no one knows where the money went for that.

Reactions: 11
Wow.

That’s axtually really sad and ... illegal? She makes me feel sick to my stomach.

I have messaged her for advice, I’ll be honest with you it was regarding a very real situation but more of a snoop. The replies you will get are run of the mill and any advice is nothing you can’t get off google yourself. She is a charlatan. Once our exchange ended I thanked her and was immediately replied to with an automated message again. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s all automated but there is no way it was her! Happy to post screenshots if anyone is interested.

Also re ryvita- they probs only pay her for a week I don’t think she ever gets substantial contracts.

Reactions: 9
She launched a Paypal account to help raise money to enable her to help “warriors”. It was stated she would issue a monthly email with a breakdown of expenditure. That never happened or may have for the first month. People started to question her massive change in her lifestyle / personal spending and asking where the money had gone. If they asked they got blocked. She stated her lifestyle hadn’t changed despite the fact she moved house, spends money non stop and left work.

Someone - “one of her fans” also set up a go fund me account so Rach could buy her house as the landlady was going to sell it. She didn’t buy the house and no one knows where the money went for that.
She posted on her stories a few months back when someone asked about her buying the house that they have enough money to buy the house and Josh could leave his job if he wanted to... and she said it so smug aswell!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The stupid witch manages to read every message about how wonderful she is / her clothes are / her children are / “soooo many people have been asking....” yet doesn’t even open the important messages.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She’s nothing but a con woman. Police are the most corrupt anyway.
Josh disgusts me, how he lets all this tit happen and he is a policeman. He boys being pushed out, children plastered all over social media to make a few £££, going against a court order for his boys to see their mum. Him and R well and truly deserve eachother.

Im so glad im not the only one bored of seeing her breastfeeding her kid. I did breastfeed but is it normal for a breastfed almost 5month old to feed so much? she makes such a bloody song & dance about her son hanging off her blessed bosom

Reactions: 13
Oh god guys here she goes. Head to her Facebook. Classic deflection from Gaslighting Gwyneth.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker first time poster...here goes 'feel sorry for me Sally' whilst I neglect my stepsons and abuse my husband...I wonder if comments are limited though?

I’m surprised that there have been so many referrals to social services, but (if there have) surely she can see why they investigated? She can’t say ‘report concerns’ but then but annoyed that people had concerns about her children.
Anyway, hopefully this will have reassured people that the children are okay. Not sure I’d have shared quite so much information about it all but nevermind!

Oh god guys here she goes. Head to her Facebook. Classic deflection from Gaslighting Gwyneth.
Oooh I wonder if the dentist raised concerns after Seb's arm fiasco? It seems to have happened pretty quick.

Although the name part of the letter looks completely different to the written part so as with everything else R says can it even be believed that it's genuine?

Reactions: 12
Is there anything information that is off limits for the public for this woman? 🙄

Reactions: 18
I’m surprised that there have been so many referrals to social services, but (if there have) surely she can see why they investigated? She can’t say ‘report concerns’ but then but annoyed that people had concerns about her children.
Anyway, hopefully this will have reassured people that the children are okay. Not sure I’d have shared quite so much information about it all but nevermind!
Exactly. Contradicting herself, the twit. If this all happened last week, why is she only now posting about it?! Lies, all lies.

Oooh I wonder if the dentist raised concerns after Seb's arm fiasco? It seems to have happened pretty quick.

Although the name part of the letter looks completely different to the written part so as with everything else R days can it even be believed that it's genuine?
My current theory is maybe that nutjob OliviaOvie on here reported her (sure that was talked about) and she was investigated due to that. Perhaps a few others? You never know with R because everything is so embellished and over exaggerated. It could have been one complaint.

Anyway I would say majority of regular posters in this thread including myself have previously stated that reporting to SS is going a bit far. The kids seem happy, well dressed, well fed etc. We do think her parenting is absolutely tit and she’s a horrible person / partner. A liar and a cheat. I think she’s trying to infer some sort of lynch mob from here are trying to split up her family. Very convenient because at this very moment major receipts are being served about her conduct as a woman who helps vulnerable woman out of vulnerable situations. We’ve said before she’s a gaslighter. This just proves it.

Reactions: 25

Although the name part of the letter looks completely different to the written part so as with everything else R says can it even be believed that it's genuine?
That's exactly what I thought.. surely as an official letter it would be addressed as mr and mrs and their surnames? Not first name basis? And you would think she would understand people's concerns but she will just carry on exploiting those children!

Reactions: 27
Anyway, she’s probably been reading Tattle and decided she needed more engagement so typed those letters herself. We know she tells porkies anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she’s trying the guilt trip now anyone seen her Facebook post? basically trying to say because people have reported her they’ve taken away valuable services and also traumatised her kids :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.