Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I just want to remind new posters of my favourite R lie / embellishment. When she was living in a hellish emergency accommodation with B and T and had to climb onto the worktop to clear away all the needles from the cupboards. Then a few months later in another story referencing the same accommodation it smelled so horrifically of piss as an elderly woman had lived their for so long. From there the super strength smack loving granny, my favourite R character, was born. Shooting up. Climbing on worktops. Pissing herself. She was a machine RIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

imjustscrolling

Love that question, my favourite Rachel story is my own, I was 15 when I sent her an email thinking she could actually help me, I was out of the relationship but I had really severe issues after, wasn’t even able to cope with being cuddled on the couch by my own family, she emailed me back with “aww I’m sorry to hear that, are you coming to my show?” and gullible little me was like?? No?? I’m 15 and skint as fuck. So she gave me two tickets and at this point I was quite up her arse, and I was like oh my god, the woman who gave me the strength to leave etc. A few weeks later my mum and I go see her, when everyone’s asking questions my mum sticks her hand up and basically says thank you, she was absolutely bawling and I think Rachel made some throw away comment about helping warriors (what I learned later, was absolute shite but anyhooo)

So basically we line up to meet her and we get to me and we have a bit of a normal chat, she says hi how are ya nice to meet ya bye bla bla, my mum has a chat with josh about work as I’m talking to Rachel , we leave.

That night, she posts about the night and the babies and then in the middle of the post, she tells all about how a mum stood up and thanked her, everyone was crying, the air conditioner clapped and the bar staff were sobbing, and how she gave this young girl such an inspirational chat ( we talked for 3 bloody minutes love) basically just a bunch of shite, but she put quite a bit of info on the post, and the city she was in, wtf?? I was a mess for a while after cause I thought, what if my ex or anyone else sees this and knows I’ve opened up (to someone I thought could help me) I was actually really frightened. I don’t even know how I didn’t cotton on then that she wasn’t what she said she was, I actually gave her my address as she did offer to send me a book as the stall had closed, she didn’t but still has my address I think. god knows why but I was 15 and a stupid teenager, I still absolutely kick myself for this.

This is really messy cause I’m just in and I’m trying to remember all the facts, not bothered about hiding my identity, cause if all you OG tattlers remember my first post, I didn’t hide then so I don’t now lol. Will find screenshots of the emails sent from us both if admins need proof. Also I’m 18 now, in a great relationship and healing, for anyone who’s read this long 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry for the delay, trying to get time in between everything else. So I messaged R back in mid December asking for advice. She advocates herself as an ambassador for women escaping abuse, so I reached out for support as I didn’t have anyone to turn to. She ignored my message so I left it a while before messaging her again. She ignored that too, and while I was a little embarrassed and let down, I thought she is a busy mum so I’ll not get too offended. But then about an hour later she posted an ad to her stories flogging something silly to make some money. That really upset and belittled me. That making money was more important than replying to someone who was reaching out for help. I didn’t even ask for anything, I just asked for advice. Same pattern went on for over a month. I messaged several times asking for support, she ignores all my messages, posts ads etc... I messaged one final time last night asking could she please at least explain to me why she had ignored me and that it had left me feeling upset and worthless. Again she didn’t care. I put a poll on my story asking if people liked the Instagram influencers with a picture of her account (I wanted reassurance it wasn’t me that was the issue, but that she was generally disliked). I went to bed and woke up this morning to message requests, comments, screenshots being taken etc... I am vulnerable and not doing great which I told R. On knowing this she has given people my account details and they have been sending me abuse. The girl Nicola McClean with the fake titties also sent an abusive message, but then removed it. R has also made lots of fake IG accounts and went onto the poll on my story to vote that she liked herself to alter the poll results. The poll was 100% ‘no’ when I went to bed, but when I woke up this morning it was 76% or something similar, and all the ‘yes’ votes were accounts with strange user names, no followers, not following anyone and no pictures. I think there were 17 fake profiles the last I counted. So she has went on to vote for herself on all these fake profiles. Oh and there was also one ‘yes’ vote from big titty Nicola McClean. Sorry for the long post, which is probably very boring and not exciting as you had all hoped for. But the story R put on this morning was a load of rubbish and totally exaggerated. There was no trolling, no nasty messages etc. I have liked all of her posts, left lovely messages under them etc, but once I reached out for help it resulted in me receiving abuse from her/her followers. Very upset by the whole situation. Was I wrong or out of order? She has blocked me and so has her pc plod hubby. Ps I will attach screenshots of everything in next thread x

Forgot to add, I messaged Nicola McClean back after she deleted her abusive message she sent to me, and after a few messages she said R had replied to me. She didn’t. So not only has R passed my account on to followers and friends, she has also lied to make herself look more favourable. She did not reply to me. She didn’t even acknowledge me. She just kept posting her ads and stories then blocked me and got her hubby to block me

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

novelgossip

Wow! I’m so glad some people are speaking out and saying what they really feel.
I wish others would feel brave enough to point out that in her rambling boring post she forgot to mention they waited 48 hours to seek medical attention only because another professional pointed it out.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I don’t get why we have to keep seeing her breastfeed !
I can see you're new around here, so let me fill you in. Wilby is the Messiah, and not only is Raychayellie the first woman to have given birth by being dramatically sliced in two (probably did it herself while the surgeons looked on, sobbing with wonder), she is also the only woman ever to have nourished her child from her bosom. And it means she can refer to her tits a minimum of 250 times a day. Welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Wotsit

VIP Member
Just looked tbrough FB and whoever said the once a month sympathy posts was spot on

15th Sept - long winded post about J going back to work after she was sliced in 2 to birth the messiah.

17th Oct - long winded post about T failing the 11 plus exam.

15th Nov - long winded post about a boy being bullied and his bike getting trashed

17th Dec - a dear wilby letter 🙄

And today ,16th Jan, the SS story. Its like its planned every month 😏

Wonder what the 15th/16th/17th of February will bring 😋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Just looked tbrough FB and whoever said the once a month sympathy posts was spot on

15th Sept - long winded post about J going back to work after she was sliced in 2 to birth the messiah.

17th Oct - long winded post about T failing the 11 plus exam.

15th Nov - long winded post about a boy being bullied and his bike getting trashed

17th Dec - a dear wilby letter 🙄

And today ,16th Jan, the SS story. Its like its planned every month 😏

Wonder what the 15th/16th/17th of February will bring 😋
She’s more regular than my period.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I have support now thankyou. I’m just baffled at how someone who paints herself as this amazing do gooder, lures vulnerable people to her page then knocks them back

Like “sorry , I can’t help you with your problems but.... do you eat enough fibre? here buy some ryvita..shit your problems out“ ☹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Bette21

I’m a bit confused because Davina seems to have uploaded photos of the pear guys and not Rachel. But.. they were in the same room? Was she just too awestruck at being in the presence of such a wondrous woman? Does she not know who she was meeting? The only woman to ever have been
sliced in two and made it out alive? And she doesn’t even look like she’s crying and that just makes no sense to me. Rachel says they talked for an hour so that’s plenty of time for them to have sobbed, cuddled, and for Davina have nominated her for a Pride of Britain award. This is all very confusing to me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Wow...

Welcome new members and all the lurkers who are with us too.

It's all kicked off today, hasn't it? Oof!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I work for Children's Services and that letter definitely isn't legit. It's not in the style that we are taught to write in, 'Rachel & Joshua'?? Nope 'Mr & Mrs ...... '

She's definitely just whipped it up on Microsoft Word 🙄

Reactions: 36

DevonDiva

Yup. I think that letter is incredibly informal. They may as well have addressed it, Yo, a Rach and J-Dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Deedum

Just had a nosey through J’s Instagram page...wow. Her controlling behaviour is really evident. Just the way she comments on every picture, it’s a passive aggressive way of ensuring people (Women) know he’s ‘taken’. Insecure bint. And her language is (in her very own words) both vile & horrific.

A possible thread title that made me chuckle....another weekend of lies from gutter gob, J please take off those leggings I can see your $!@?🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
IMG_20200118_200641177.jpg

This is the footnote that is on every letter sent out by Torbay Children's Services, I do not see the footnote on her fraudulent type up.
They do not address people by their first name.
They do not refer to someone as 'a social worker' it would have the social workers name in the document.
Their letters are signed off Yours sincerely with a small s not a capital followed by the social workers name then department. They do not sign off as Torbay Children's Services.
That letter is as genuine as her eyelashes!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

novelgossip

Nicola McLean is a nobody- she was well known for being a nasty bullying bitch on big brother, I’ve noticed she’s been sooo far up rachaeles arse I’m surprised she’s not lost her head 🤣🤣 they are well suited as friends- two narcissist bitches together.

• Haha
Reactions: 32