Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that none of this has been picked up in the press! Surely after the Mod and Fod saga, journalists would start looking in to other possible scammers/fake profiles etc to report on!?! It’s shocking someone who says she wants to help warriors actually ignores so many, plus basically trolls anyone who dares to question it.

Reactions: 11
It’s granted that she has helped a lot of women! I tried to reach out to her about some advice and she didn’t reply but she’s a mum of 6 kids, I’m sure she gets messages like that everyday so I left it
How do we know she has helped a lot of people where is the proof apart from what she says which is absolute crap, she is a mum of 6 but how she got to this level is spouting how she helps people get into refuge etc domestic abuse if she is so busy she shouldn’t advertise that she will, it could be dangerous

Reactions: 12
Hi Rachaele
Most definitely not Rach
Hi Rachaele
most definitely not Rachael but hi

How do we know she has helped a lot of people where is the proof apart from what she says which is absolute crap, she is a mum of 6 but how she got to this level is spouting how she helps people get into refuge etc domestic abuse if she is so busy she shouldn’t advertise that she will, it could be dangerous
I don’t understand why someone can’t just help someone without having to post about on every social media going , it leads people like me into a false sense of security that I could actually reach out and she could help but probably bit off more than she can chew with it all ... I try and justify it by saying dozens of women like me message her similar things all day everyday and there’s only so much one person can do I suppose I don’t know

Reactions: 3
I just gave her the benefit of the doubt because even a mum to one , a new one aswell I struggle to even reply to anyone these days. But yet she does seem to prioritise ads these days , I don’t like that Instagram is used as a platform to sell stuff these days :(
I'm guessing you don't have a dog walker, a cleaner, a husband who does absolutely everything and a complete admin team picking up everything for you which is probably why you struggle to find time. She shouldn't have ignored you, or anyone else that messages her asking for advice or help. That's what she said she does

Most definitely not Rach

I don’t understand why someone can’t just help someone without having to post about on every social media going , it leads people like me into a false sense of security that I could actually reach out and she could help but probably bit off more than she can chew with it all ... I try and justify it by saying dozens of women like me message her similar things all day everyday and there’s only so much one person can do I suppose I don’t know
Joined 24 minutes ago 🤔 What brought you here?

I'm guessing you don't have a dog walker, a cleaner, a husband who does absolutely everything and a complete admin team picking up everything for you which is probably why you struggle to find time. She shouldn't have ignored you, or anyone else that messages her asking for advice or help. That's what she said she does
Especially as she was being paid through PayPal to help women

I joined because I felt her story this morning was about me ... I reached out to some of her follows as she’s ignored my messages about the advice I was seeking , this was a few days ago though. I was a fan , I defended her a lot but after speaking to some people who told me they’ve unfollowed her because of various things she’s accused them of I just feel abit tit about the whole thing ... I thought she was great tbh

it’s seems to be lick her arse or get completely abused by her team of bullies ... her platform attracts vulnerable women because of what she advocates in so as you can imagine , I feel and other women I’ve spoke to who she and some of her following has attacked it’s the worst to find out she’s not genuine and she’s just doing it for the money

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Exactly PayPal money to help people suffering domestic abuse so being paid to do it not when she chooses, which apparently she goes really pretty young girls who she then befriends and shows all the time and then are never seen from again she is a narcissist who likes the praise she doesn’t help because she wants to she likes all the wow your amazing nothing more

Reactions: 8
Most definitely not Rach

That’s the point though - if she only has the time to answer and “help”, say, 10% of the people who write to her, that’s not ok, it’s not acceptable. She’s not qualified to help, she’s not trained, she is, as you say, just a mum of six, and by all accounts she doesn’t even do much for half of those kids let alone saving victims of domestic abuse.

Of all the hundreds of people who have come forward here, I am pretty sure we’ve not had one who has shown evidence that Rachel helped them after they reached out to her. Yet we have seen plenty of evidence of people who contacted her in desperation only to be ignored or given some trite response such as “oh that’s tit hun 💔”, which is almost worst than being ignored completely.

Many people have received a stock message to say that “Rachel is on a social media break so is unable to reply to messages” on the same day that she’s has been uploading adverts to make money from the follows of the very people she professes to help but actually does nothing for.

Reactions: 17
I joined because I felt her story this morning was about me ... I reached out to some of her follows as she’s ignored my messages about the advice I was seeking , this was a few days ago though. I was a fan , I defended her a lot but after speaking to some people who told me they’ve unfollowed her because of various things she’s accused them of I just feel abit tit about the whole thing ... I thought she was great tbh

it’s seems to be lick her arse or get completely abused by her team of bullies ... her platform attracts vulnerable women because of what she advocates in so as you can imagine , I feel and other women I’ve spoke to who she and some of her following has attacked it’s the worst to find out she’s not genuine and she’s just doing it for the money
She’s good at accusing other people

Reactions: 9
To be fair for a page that’s about domestic violence she doesn’t really post anything. There should be stories at least once a week.
When she goes down for the night she should post in her stories relevant contact numbers for people in need.

Reactions: 11
I feel abit tit about it all tbh because I had her book, I met her at a signing and she seemed lovely on the surface. When I tried to reach out though I saw that she was reading them... around the time she was messing on her stories with the filters.

a girl I know , she’s been blocked by her now told me a team of fake insta accounts bombarded her with messages after he daughter died of SIDS and said how incredibly dangerous the fluffy thing was that Wilby had in his pram and loads of fake accounts messaged her saying that her daughter died because she was unfit and a crap mum and all sorts and she found that Rachael and Josh has both blocked her

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
That’s the point though - if she only has the time to answer and “help”, say, 10% of the people who write to her, that’s not ok, it’s not acceptable. She’s not qualified to help, she’s not trained, she is, as you say, just a mum of six, and by all accounts she doesn’t even do much for half of those kids let alone saving victims of domestic abuse.

Of all the hundreds of people who have come forward here, I am pretty sure we’ve not had one who has shown evidence that Rachel helped them after they reached out to her. Yet we have seen plenty of evidence of people who contacted her in desperation only to be ignored or given some trite response such as “oh that’s tit hun 💔”, which is almost worst than being ignored completely.

Many people have received a stock message to say that “Rachel is on a social media break so is unable to reply to messages” on the same day that she’s has been uploading adverts to make money from the follows of the very people she professes to help but actually does nothing for.
Yep! She has put herself out there, to the point that every now and then someone will post on a local Facebook group saying they or a friend are in an abusive relationship and looking to leave, what do they do, and lots of well-meaning people will jump on and say "contact Part Time Working Mummy, she will help you", this could be so dangerous. For someone to message her, it may take a lot for that person to reach out, they may be having to delete their sent messages to make sure their partner can't see what they are trying to do etc, so to either get a bog standard "Rachaele is on a social media break", or "oh no, poor you" reply must be bleeping heartbreaking. Someone on here said they asked for help and got an unhelpful reply about 4 months later - a violent partner could have killed them by that point. She doesn't even have an automated response message that gives websites or helplines that might be useful. I think there's a chance she started with good intentions, but that she got way out of her depth and has never made it clear that actually she isn't much help to someone in a domestic abuse situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It’s granted that she has helped a lot of women! I tried to reach out to her about some advice and she didn’t reply but she’s a mum of 6 kids, I’m sure she gets messages like that everyday so I left it
That’s really not the point. She’s marketed herself as a domestic violence advocacy worker constantly helping her warriors. If you messaged her about breastfeeding and she didn’t get back to you - fair enough. If you messaged her about raising chickens or dogs and she didn’t get back to you - fair enough. She claims she pays a wage to her “admin” so they at least could reply to someone reaching out seeking help in the very thing she claims her page / persona / job is for.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That’s really not the point. She’s marketed herself as a domestic violence advocacy worker constantly helping her warriors. If you messaged her about breastfeeding and she didn’t get back to you - fair enough. If you messaged her about raising chickens or dogs and she didn’t get back to you - fair enough. She claims she pays a wage to her “admin” so they at least could reply to someone reaching out seeking help in the very thing she claims her page / persona / job is for.
Like I said , I didn’t see through it all did I ? Just saw the best in her which I always do but there’s only so long it lasts when you begin to realise some things just aren’t right

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Like I said , I didn’t see through it all did I ? Just saw the best in her which I always do but there’s only so long it lasts when you begin to realise some things just aren’t right
Same I honestly loved her page and everything until my eyes were well and truly opened

Reactions: 8
Yep! She has put herself out there, to the point that every now and then someone will post on a local Facebook group saying they or a friend are in an abusive relationship and looking to leave, what do they do, and lots of well-meaning people will jump on and say "contact Part Time Working Mummy, she will help you", this could be so dangerous. For someone to message her, it may take a lot for that person to reach out, they may be having to delete their sent messages to make sure their partner can't see what they are trying to do etc, so to either get a bog standard "Rachaele is on a social media break", or "oh no, poor you" reply must be bleeping heartbreaking. Someone on here said they asked for help and got an unhelpful reply about 4 months later - a violent partner could have killed them by that point. She doesn't even have an automated response message that gives websites or helplines that might be useful. I think there's a chance she started with good intentions, but that she got way out of her depth and has never made it clear that actually she isn't much help to someone in a domestic abuse situation.
I would go as far to say I do not believe she even started out with good intentions. I believe she picked a USP that she knew would gain a lot of attention but that was almost impossible to prove her involvement in. Domestic abuse is ideal for this because “warriors”, as she calls them, have to be protected and their details kept confidential. So she can easily say oh yes I helped 12 vulnerable women and their children escape abuse last month, and no one can say - come on then, WHO? Because she will just say they are vulnerable people whose details are confidential. Foolproof.

Except now she has taken the plunge and makes money from her page rather than using it to raise awareness of domestic abuse, she’s coming unstuck because people are realising she’s just a self-serving twit. She thinks blocking someone who contests what she says means she’s protected but she is deluded because her Instagram page is not the only platform people can use to speak out against her, as we’ve proven here.

If she had genuinely started out with good intentions, she would be honest now and say it’s become too much and she can’t help anymore but she won’t do that because the follower numbers remaining high is far more important to her than the safety of strangers. Money is everything to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Most definitely not Rach

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. But she took money from people to “help” people like you, to ensure she had staff to help, to leave her part time job to help. She advertised herself as someone to turn to, she did manage to film herself and her mother in law laughing at the homeless man, she has time to sit and film every aspect of her life, she had time to trawl through Tattle and shout troll. She is just selective about who she helps.

Reactions: 13
Hi guys. I'm new here..although iv been lurking and reading for a while now..plucked up the courage to register. I use to like R..until I finally saw through all the bullshit. She irritates me with everything she does. I also reached out to her beginning of last year when she posted about mens mental health as my partner was struggling..hes not currently in a mental health unit. She never read it or replied. I also brought to her attention the story of the young girl who ran with her baby boy to flee from her abusive husband..it was all in the news. She read my message..never replied but a few days later she put it on her stories making out she was raising awareness.. which she clearly only did because people made her aware of the story! And as for the message this morning and coming on here and reading..I really feel for you all that have reached out to her. She certainly shouldn't be advertising her expertise in DV at all!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.