Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed that she took great glee in mocking Issac when he had been dumped by his girlfriend yet when it was her princess edie josh sat giving her reassuring chats šŸ¤” maybe Iā€™m wrong but from what Iā€™ve seen since I started following her he seems to invest more time In Rachaeles girls than his own boys- they NEVER seem to get one on one time with their dad I have never in the four years I followed her seen one of post of josh having one on one time with his two boys, and his Instagram is full of photos of the one and only R or prince Wilby- he put up on his stories last week a photo of Wilby with ā€˜darling boyā€™ I wanted to say you never post about your other two darling boys do you?
I also get the impression he puts rachaelleees needs emotionally before his boys as well. Itā€™s really sad, you think that with them not seeing their birth mother josh would be protective over his boys I know I would. Itā€™s really sad I do wonder if theyā€™ll eventually grow up resentful that heā€™s always put that cow before his own sons.
They never seem to be on the family outings much either do they?
Self absorbed t*ats.

Deep down I wonder if R is resentful that josh has the boys- they after all a part of Sam and josh and no matter what she says about being their mum she will NEVER be their mother, I donā€™t think the boys look much like josh either they must look like their mum (who must be gorgeous as theyā€™re handsome wee fellas) I wonder if R deep down hates it and her way of taking it out on them is mocking them at every opportunity and excluding them from family events, time with their dad and making it very aware that she is number 1 in their dads life šŸ˜©
No respect at all for josh he really needs to grow a bloody pair!

Reactions: 26
Anyone noticed that she took great glee in mocking Issac when he had been dumped by his girlfriend yet when it was her princess edie josh sat giving her reassuring chats šŸ¤” maybe Iā€™m wrong but from what Iā€™ve seen since I started following her he seems to invest more time In Rachaeles girls than his own boys- they NEVER seem to get one on one time with their dad I have never in the four years I followed her seen one of post of josh having one on one time with his two boys, and his Instagram is full of photos of the one and only R or prince Wilby- he put up on his stories last week a photo of Wilby with ā€˜darling boyā€™ I wanted to say you never post about your other two darling boys do you?
I also get the impression he puts rachaelleees needs emotionally before his boys as well. Itā€™s really sad, you think that with them not seeing their birth mother josh would be protective over his boys I know I would. Itā€™s really sad I do wonder if theyā€™ll eventually grow up resentful that heā€™s always put that cow before his own sons.
Self absorbed t*ats.

Deep down I wonder if R is resentful that josh has the boys- they after all a part of Sam and josh and no matter what she says about being their mum she will NEVER be their mother, I donā€™t think the boys look much like josh either they must look like their mum (who must be gorgeous as theyā€™re handsome wee fellas) I wonder if R deep down hates it and her way of taking it out on them is mocking them at every opportunity and excluding them from family events, time with their dad and making it very aware that she is number 1 in their dads life šŸ˜©
R 100 % resents the fact that the boys are there but, out of all the scenarios, itā€™s the best for her because it means that she gets to laud their presence over their motherā€™s side of the family and it also means Josh has no contact with their mum, which R would NOT be mature enough to cope with.

She bangs on about them being a blended family where all the kids are treated equally but itā€™s simply not true. The boys are disciplined by Josh and I believe respect him whereas when Josh tries to discipline the girls, they take the piss and R undermines him and/or says (in front of the kids) that ā€œthey donā€™t need disciplining, thanksā€. Itā€™s plain to see Wilby is going to be treated the same as the girls not his brothers, so I wonder how Josh will cope with that as, unlike the girls, W is actually his child.

However, R obviously thinks sheā€™s getting one over on the boys but itā€™s doing them a favour. They wonā€™t grow up into spoiled brats!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Self absorbed t*ats.

The last photo of the older boys he posted for the gram was of Isaac, of course with edie and Lula, and in their uniforms for all to see.. was November 2018!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The last photo of the older boys he posted for the gram was of Isaac, of course with edie and Lula, and in their uniforms for all to see.. was November 2018!
Either that account is run by R, or heā€™s brainwashed/controlled/under the thumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wilby is whinging not because of the teeth but because he isnā€™t being left alone. Heā€™s moidered by his irritating sisters 2ļøāƒ£4ļøāƒ£7ļøāƒ£ and theyā€™re all extensions of their gruesome bleep of mother

Reactions: 10
I have a friend similar to R in the sense of being narcissistic and constantly needing attention. Her husband barely speaks to his any of his own family any longer because of her. He has 2 older sons that he had nothing to do with, one got in touch with him 2 years ago and while at first she enjoyed the attention it bought, once they met up and he was spending time on the phone to him most evening's and not spending time with her she kicked off about it so he doesn't speak to him much now. He see's it as its not worth the hassle and ear ache he gets off her for it. Its quite sad and me and our other friends have told her off for it but she cant see the problem. Josh strikes me as being the same as him and just gives in to the demands to have a quiet life.

• Sad
I wonder if R reads to J what has been written here about their relationship, cackling and snorting her way through the comments and heā€™s just sat there fake laughing and smiling thinking ā€œtit those tattlers are rightā€

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a friend similar to R in the sense of being narcissistic and constantly needing attention. Her husband barely speaks to his any of his own family any longer because of her. He has 2 older sons that he had nothing to do with, one got in touch with him 2 years ago and while at first she enjoyed the attention it bought, once they met up and he was spending time on the phone to him most evening's and not spending time with her she kicked off about it so he doesn't speak to him much now. He see's it as its not worth the hassle and ear ache he gets off her for it. Its quite sad and me and our other friends have told her off for it but she cant see the problem. Josh strikes me as being the same as him and just gives in to the demands to have a quiet life.
My dad is the same, havenā€™t seen him in 10+ years and heā€™s never met any of his Grandkids.
Itā€™s sad really, but the kids will grow up and realise what sheā€™s like but by then the damage is done.

my step mum dragged my mum through the courts to get custody of me (she lost) just to get one over on her. She never liked me and was emotionally abusive to me from the age of 7.

Iā€™ll never forgive my dad for standing by and letting it happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Joshā€™s account is 100% run and managed by Racheleeee.
Course it is... I mean what dumb duck would post a selfie with ā€œcanā€™t take my eyes off youā€ when heā€™s looking right at the camera at himself

• Haha
My dad is the same, havenā€™t seen him in 10+ years and heā€™s never met any of his Grandkids.
Itā€™s sad really, but the kids will grow up and realise what sheā€™s like but by then the damage is done.

my step mum dragged my mum through the courts to get custody of me (she lost) just to get one over on her. She never liked me and was emotionally abusive to me from the age of 7.

I am sorry that happened to you. Hugs x

Reactions: 3

Sorry you had to go through that ā¤

Reactions: 3
Kid gets sent home from school so they have sofa snuggles all day. How about get off your fat lazy arse and cook a meal ready for your other kids coming home or do some washing that you complain about piling up.

while youā€™re on the sofa, we know you are reading this.

Reactions: 7

how horrible! I don't why people are like that and use kids as weapons to hurt the ex, the only people that suffer are the kids in the long run. As far as i see, it's hard raising kids so the more people you have to help and love them the better.

Reactions: 6
My step mum dragged my mum through the courts to
I am sorry that happened to you. Hugs x
Thank you x

Sorry you had to go through that ā¤
Thank you x

how horrible! I don't why people are like that and use kids as weapons to hurt the ex, the only people that suffer are the kids in the long run. As far as i see, it's hard raising kids so the more people you have to help and love them the better.
Exactly my thoughts. Itā€™s a shame that adults canā€™t be adults and put children first instead of their own strange agendas

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t get why we have to keep seeing her breastfeed !
I can see you're new around here, so let me fill you in. Wilby is the Messiah, and not only is Raychayellie the first woman to have given birth by being dramatically sliced in two (probably did it herself while the surgeons looked on, sobbing with wonder), she is also the only woman ever to have nourished her child from her bosom. And it means she can refer to her tits a minimum of 250 times a day. Welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.