Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute beg! Buy your own neon sign, cannot believe they've gifted her that, well yes actually can.
Also, she's copied giovanna fletchers neon sign, 😂😂 how original Rachael. Couldn't think of something individual for yourselves 🙄🙄. Your house is like a junkyard.

Reactions: 14
What an absolute beg! Buy your own neon sign, cannot believe they've gifted her that, well yes actually can.
Also, she's copied giovanna fletchers neon sign, 😂😂 how original Rachael. Couldn't think of something individual for yourselves 🙄🙄. Your house is like a junkyard.
She just copies whatever she sees others doing. There’s no originality about her.

Still baffled that people actually like her!

Reactions: 8
Ffs, she’s awful. Take take take take take.

Those neon bits of tat hurt my eyes and put me in mind of a low rent fish and chip shop 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t look at her teeth anymore. She should hang some baubles off them for that festive lewk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me!! They're about 300 quid!
£345 to be exact...... shameless.
So a couple of months ago on the 'We want paypal answers' insta page, someone went on there to say she'd be raking it in by doing the ADs and the figures bandied around was A LOT. They said there was no way she needed to use the PayPal money.
Well if it was the sort of money mentioned then she doesn't need the neon sign gifted.
She's GREEDY.
I hope she has the decency to use the money she would have spent on this to help her friend that had the fire.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So a couple of months ago on the 'We want paypal answers' insta page, someone went on there to say she'd be raking it in by doing the ADs and the figures bandied around was A LOT. They said there was no way she needed to use the PayPal money.
Well if it was the sort of money mentioned then she doesn't need the neon sign gifted.
She's GREEDY.
I hope she has the decency to use the money she would have spent on this to help her friend that had the fire.
Exactly - she’s bragged herself many times about how well she’s doing financially, in which case she doesn’t need to accept gifts. And it’s bullshit to say “but people just send me stuff” - how do they know where to send the gifts? Is she like Santa? Do they just send tit to:

Greedy Bint
Torbay

And it arrives? No, she grab grab grabs and hands out her address so all and sundry can give her more and more tat whilst her teenager looks after her other kids, her husband works and someone else walks the dog 🤦🏼‍♀️

Tag your husband but then share it with 175,000 strangers 👍🏻 So romantic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She's GREEDY.
She only started doing a lot of ads after the PayPal money was questioned.

Reactions: 11
Aww little Wilby is gorgeous isn’t he? Something so lovely about little babies (especially when they are sleeping and you can just sit back and admire them).

Agree also that you can’t spoil babies by cuddling them and holding them. My son wouldn’t be put down and was only happy in my arms. Once we realised he was autistic this made sense...he needed to feel that security. At 17 he’s doing well but I am still the person he goes to when he’s feeling anxious.

Reactions: 13
There is no way she'd be able to do all that to a rented house unless she has a very understanding landlord. I've lived in rented houses for years and they've all been no dogs and you can only decorate in neutral colours!

Reactions: 10
There is no way she'd be able to do all that to a rented house unless she has a very understanding landlord. I've lived in rented houses for years and they've all been no dogs and you can only decorate in neutral colours!
Exactly and not only dogs, but they have a bloody farmyard growing outside too. What landlord would approve of that?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.