Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know she's not shy of telling porkies, maybe that was all just a set up to get attention/money/followers?

Just a suggestion šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
So what happened to the money raised for her deposit? Same place as the donations for ā€˜herā€™ warriors.. straight in her back pocket šŸ˜”

Reactions: 11
Never does it for her stepsons though does she šŸ¤”
This is somewhere no one will ever agree.

When she has gushed about them in the past and when she includes them in posts and videos, she is accused of being insensitive towards their mum and people say they arenā€™t her kids to post about and she shouldnā€™t have them on her platform and she shouldnā€™t be filming them

but when she doesnt include them she is accused excluding them and pushing them out.

No one knows what their relationships is actually like and her posting/not posting about them will always divide people

Reactions: 5
So the house went up for Sale in the July, yet R's story of woe was beginning of December. The one saying how she had got 90 people into refuge that week, single handidly saved thousands of lives etc etc etc. Then went onto say and now i've just found out i'm going to be homeless. Q idiots lining up to throw money at her so she wouldn't end up living in a cardboard box. Strange considering her husband earned a decent wage so hardly poverty stricken.
Nothing but lies comes out of her ugly mouth. It actually makes me really sad that anyone could be that horribly manipulative but is bathed in praise and glory by guilable women.

Reactions: 10
This is somewhere no one will ever agree.

When she has gushed about them in the past and when she includes them in posts and videos, she is accused of being insensitive towards their mum and people say they arenā€™t her kids to post about and she shouldnā€™t have them on her platform and she shouldnā€™t be filming them

but when she doesnt include them she is accused excluding them and pushing them out.

No one knows what their relationships is actually like and her posting/not posting about them will always divide people
Whether she includes them or not, she shouldnā€™t be secretly filming them, which she did with Seb.

Reactions: 7
Long time watcher of this and a couple of other threads and I have decided to sign up and ask something. If these women upload 20 Instagram stories a day, that equates to 0.0341% of their year. So you are all having your opinions on them based on a few grid posts that are mostly ADs and 0.0341% of their year in video content, that also includes ADs. My question is and this is not to derail the thread, how do you justify saying what you say based on such little content? Iā€™m curious at the thinking behind it all
Not sure about others but R is different to the other instagrammers. We don't need to see every minute of her day to know she has potentially scammed thousand of pounds through dishonesty and deceipt. Aswell as being a proven liar and a nine year old daughter that mimes to vile songs about murder and sex all with kidcape ambassador R full knowledge.

Not sure about others but R is different to the other instagrammers. We don't need to see every minute of her day to know she has potentially scammed thousand of pounds through dishonesty and deceipt. Aswell as being a proven liar and a nine year old daughter that mimes to vile songs about murder and sex all with kidcape ambassador R full knowledge.
the post you quoted (think itā€™s gone) is that not word for word what r posted on her stories a while ago?

It annoyed me at the time because if we apparently canā€™t make a judgment about what we think based on what she uploads being such a small part of her day, how come everyone that calls her a hero and loves her family oh so much can? Itā€™s not even a good point, itā€™s just another way of demanding everybody worship her. I would never, ever, go and comment on her stuff or message her abusively, but she doesnā€™t have to look here. Thatā€™s on her.

Reactions: 15
the post you quoted (think itā€™s gone) is that not word for word what r posted on her stories a while ago?

It annoyed me at the time because if we apparently canā€™t make a judgment about what we think based on what she uploads being such a small part of her day, how come everyone that calls her a hero and loves her family oh so much can? Itā€™s not even a good point, itā€™s just another way of demanding everybody worship her. I would never, ever, go and comment on her stuff or message her abusively, but she doesnā€™t have to look here. Thatā€™s on her.
This! I donā€™t know why thatā€™s so hard for them to grasp; theyā€™re always quick to tell people to unfollow if they donā€™t like, so why canā€™t they just avoid Tattle and other gossip sites themselves if they donā€™t like what some people have to say? If weā€™re all just a bunch of ā€œvile, jealous trollsā€ as they like to put (they really need to learn the definition of the word imo) then why care what we have to say? Why broadcast it to your followers? Oh thatā€™s right, it brings sympathy, gifts and boosts engagement. šŸ™„

Reactions: 15

Good point and yeah more than likely it was her that posted that, very exact with the percentages etc. Same she can't be so exact with records of how she spent other people's money.

• Heart
Yet 2 stories before, R couldn't answer B's calls for a lift because she was bathing him and E šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
She is also acting here like Betsy is the mum and sheā€™s the put-upon older sister. When she did a Q&A a couple of months back, someone asked her how she copes with everything she has to do (šŸ˜‚) and she said, amongst other things, that Betsy bathes Edie every night. Wtf? Surely thatā€™s a parentā€™s job??

Every time I mention Betsy doing stuff for her younger siblings, someone says well thatā€™s how things have always been in families, older siblings are supposed to help out with the little ones. On an occasional basis, I agree that itā€™s absolutely fine and part of being a family when you all help each other out. But if, as a mother, youā€™re relying on your teenage child to do certain tasks every single day, I would question whether you should be having even more children. It seems selfish and unfair to me. Rachel also mentioned things like breakfast and lunches being done daily by Betsy too. Why? She could be more organised and do it herself. The number of times she has been filming her family before the school run is ridiculous when you hear that she didnā€™t even bother to get up and make them breakfast. Smacks of fucked up priorities.

Reactions: 24
She is also acting here like Betsy is the mum and sheā€™s the put-upon older sister. When she did a Q&A a couple of months back, someone asked her how she copes with everything she has to do (šŸ˜‚) and she said, amongst other things, that Betsy bathes Edie every night. Wtf? Surely thatā€™s a parentā€™s job??

Every time I mention Betsy doing stuff for her younger siblings, someone says well thatā€™s how things have always been in families, older siblings are supposed to help out with the little ones. On an occasional basis, I agree that itā€™s absolutely fine and part of being a family when you all help each other out. But if, as a mother, youā€™re relying on your teenage child to do certain tasks every single day, I would question whether you should be having even more children. It seems selfish and unfair to me. Rachel also mentioned things like breakfast and lunches being done daily by Betsy too. Why? She could be more organised and do it herself. The number of times she has been filming her family before the school run is ridiculous when you hear that she didnā€™t even bother to get up and make them breakfast. Smacks of fucked up priorities.
I agree, yes kids should have chores to do to help around the house, but getting younger siblings ready for school and bathed at night because the mother is either still in bed or sat on her phone is not fair. If R was sorting other stuff in the house then I could understand but they have a cleaner and a dog walker, josh cooks whenever they eat at home, he does the washing and any tidying up between cleaner visits, so with B doing the lunches and bath time what exactly does R do all day?

Reactions: 18
I agree, yes kids should have chores to do to help around the house, but getting younger siblings ready for school and bathed at night because the mother is either still in bed or sat on her phone is not fair. If R was sorting other stuff in the house then I could understand but they have a cleaner and a dog walker, josh cooks whenever they eat at home, he does the washing and any tidying up between cleaner visits, so with B doing the lunches and bath time what exactly does R do all day?
Oh exactly, if R was a GP or something, working long, stressful hours, Iā€™d get it. But she does nothing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.