Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this smell so much like bullshit? Maybe it’s the sheer coincidence of it being the same random woman who apparently donated SO MANY PRESENTS who then loses all of her own possessions in a fire? Maybe it’s just because it’s Rachel and I don’t believe a thing that comes out of her rotting mouth.

But why would the donations be sent to this woman’s brother’s place of work? Sounds a bit unlikely and tenuous? And why is the Go Fund Me in the name of a man if it’s for this selfless woman?

Even if it is true, why is Rachel asking her followers to shell out yet again? She’s already bragged that her kids are going to have the best Christmas ever because of all the money she’s swindled this year, why doesn’t she send some of those gifts on to this woman, who she’s swapped numbers with and become a mate of?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Rach love, use the bleeping PayPal money! Or have you burned through it getting your lashes, nails, lips and braces done?

Reactions: 10
Don't know who that lady is with the little boy but what a cutie, his giggle is adorable, that is a baby that is played with, has proper face to face interaction and gets the attention he deserves....and R asked why W doesn't laugh like that?? Cos he's not bloody used to it that's why! The only thing that poor baby sees is the back of your phone!!
Oh an that wallpaper is fookin hideous!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I take it the normal rules of rentals don’t apply to Queen R 🙄
Ive thought for a while they bought the house ages ago on the sly 🤔 she was moaning about something the other week that a tenant just wouldn't organise or pay for, was it a boiler or a roof issue or something?

Reactions: 14
Don't know who that lady is with the little boy but what a cutie, his giggle is adorable, that is a baby that is played with, has proper face to face interaction and gets the attention he deserves....and R asked why W doesn't laugh like that?? Cos he's not bloody used to it that's why! The only thing that poor baby sees is the back of your phone!!
Oh an that wallpaper is fookin hideous!!
I thought the same, maybe if she got off her lazy arse once in a while and bounced him around like the other lady was, maybe he'd be giggling too.

Reactions: 10
Why does this smell so much like bullshit? Maybe it’s the sheer coincidence of it being the same random woman who apparently donated SO MANY PRESENTS who then loses all of her own possessions in a fire? Maybe it’s just because it’s Rachel and I don’t believe a thing that comes out of her rotting mouth.

But why would the donations be sent to this woman’s brother’s place of work? Sounds a bit unlikely and tenuous? And why is the Go Fund Me in the name of a man if it’s for this selfless woman?

Even if it is true, why is Rachel asking her followers to shell out yet again? She’s already bragged that her kids are going to have the best Christmas ever because of all the money she’s swindled this year, why doesn’t she send some of those gifts on to this woman, who she’s swapped numbers with and become a mate of?
The man named in the Go fund me page is the woman's partner.....R hasn't explained it very well.
If you look at the account, there's a photo of the damage caused by the fire, it looks pretty devastating 😕 x
Sorry, I really don't like defending PTWM, and it's easy to understand why you wouldn't believe her BS, but this looks genuine.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
The man named in the Go fund me page is the woman's partner.....R hasn't explained it very well.
If you look at the account, there's a photo of the damage caused by the fire, it looks pretty devastating 😕 x
Sorry, I really don't like defending PTWM, and it's easy to understand why you wouldn't believe her BS, but this looks genuine.
Even if it is though, why should her followers pay out to replace stuff? She’s bragging about everything they’ll have for Christmas so they clearly have enough to spare.

So weird how many grown women are commenting on and liking Betsy’s photos, not to mention following her. 30,000 strangers 🤢

Reactions: 5
I thought the same, maybe if she got off her lazy arse once in a while and bounced him around like the other lady was, maybe he'd be giggling too.
The other child is clearly a few months older than Wilby too. Why is she always comparing him to other babies? She’s obsessed with doing it about his size.

... and maybe don’t call him Mr Miserable all the time. She really is a horrible cow.

Reactions: 8
That will be her next Facebook post ! Idea .. from you.
I'll bleeping write it for her:

Dear Isaac and/or Seb

I may not have pushed you out of my magnificent fanny, or had you sliced out of my belly, or let you feast upon my incredible tits for as long as you wanted like I did with my REAL children, but let me tell you, that in no way makes you any less special to me than any of your siblings. When I met your dad I was so obsessed with him, I used to tell your Grandma how I would marry him one day. Sadly, he went off and married someone else, and to be quite honest, if I was any kind of a decent person, I would have left it at that, and carried on admiring him from afar. But you know me better than that don't you, I knew what I wanted and I wasn't going to give up that easily, oh no I wasn't. I knew he was destined to be with me and so, I embarked on an affair with him, sleeping with him behind your mummy's back. I can't say I felt sorry for her, because ultimate she had taken something that was mine, so she didn't deserve him anyway. When your mummy found out, it made her so very sad, but I didn't really care, because I had what I wanted. I thought you would make excellent brothers for my own girls, and so I fought and fought and didn't stop until I had you both, along with your dad. Despite treating you both as second class citizens compared to my own crotch fruit, I didn't want your wicked mother having any kind of influence on you, as she might tell you the truth and make you not like me, plus I was scared that your dad might realise that she's a much better wife than me and change his mind, so I had to make completely sure that neither you, nor him, had any chance whatsoever for her to put her side of the story across. I know, I know, I sometimes share things on my page that vilify parents who alienate their children from the other parent, but that obviously doesn't apply to us because I'm special like that, the usual rules don't apply to me.

As your stepmum, I promise to always put you second to the main event (the girls and Wilby), to push you out and belittle you in public and on open social media, and try my hardest to drive a wedge between you and your dad, because I can't have him thinking that anyone is more important than me and my actual children, the ones who came from my womb. It's not your fault that I didn't give birth to you, but it's not my fault either 🤷 sorry lads.

Rachaele xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I'll bleeping write it for her:

Dear Isaac and/or Seb

I may not have pushed you out of my magnificent fanny, or had you sliced out of my belly, or let you feast upon my incredible tits for as long as you wanted like I did with my REAL children, but let me tell you, that in no way makes you any less special to me than any of your siblings. When I met your dad I was so obsessed with him, I used to tell your Grandma how I would marry him one day. Sadly, he went off and married someone else, and to be quite honest, if I was any kind of a decent person, I would have left it at that, and carried on admiring him from afar. But you know me better than that don't you, I knew what I wanted and I wasn't going to give up that easily, oh no I wasn't. I knew he was destined to be with me and so, I embarked on an affair with him, sleeping with him behind your mummy's back. I can't say I felt sorry for her, because ultimate she had taken something that was mine, so she didn't deserve him anyway. When your mummy found out, it made her so very sad, but I didn't really care, because I had what I wanted. I thought you would make excellent brothers for my own girls, and so I fought and fought and didn't stop until I had you both, along with your dad. Despite treating you both as second class citizens compared to my own crotch fruit, I didn't want your wicked mother having any kind of influence on you, as she might tell you the truth and make you not like me, plus I was scared that your dad might realise that she's a much better wife than me and change his mind, so I had to make completely sure that neither you, nor him, had any chance whatsoever for her to put her side of the story across. I know, I know, I sometimes share things on my page that vilify parents who alienate their children from the other parent, but that obviously doesn't apply to us because I'm special like that, the usual rules don't apply to me.

As your stepmum, I promise to always put you second to the main event (the girls and Wilby), to push you out and belittle you in public and on open social media, and try my hardest to drive a wedge between you and your dad, because I can't have him thinking that anyone is more important than me and my actual children, the ones who came from my womb. It's not your fault that I didn't give birth to you, but it's not my fault either 🤷 sorry lads.

Rachaele xxxx
Brilliant 😂... poor boys though . I think they look lovely lads.

Reactions: 9
It is funny but actually true poor lads
It's easy to take the piss out of her but it's really sad the way she treats them. I mean, I don't think she's a great mum to any of them (the girls play up to the camera, she's prepping Betsy for an Instagram "career" instead of supporting her through her education, Wilby is just a cash cow to keep the gifted tit rolling in) but she so clearly favours the girls and Wilby over those boys, despite having made damn sure they don't get to have contact with their mum, it's heartbreaking to see, and that's only what she chooses to put on her Instagram, her edited highlights. It must be bleeping awful living with her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.