Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the house is still rented, it was bought by the current owner in October 2006. It was listed on Zoopla for sale again in July 2018 but looks like nothing came of that as yet.

All of this was easy to find on the internet thanks to R posting the address on her SM pages when they were moving in.

Reactions: 5
the house is still rented, it was bought by the current owner in October 2006. It was listed on Zoopla for sale again in July 2018 but looks like nothing came of that as yet.

All of this was easy to find on the internet thanks to R posting the address on her SM pages when they were moving in.
Doesn’t it take a while for records to update though? Sure I read that somewhere. You would have to be a crazy landlord to allow someone to have chickens, dogs, guinea pigs, six kids (one of whom sleeps in the garden, which would need to be declared) and garish wallpaper and paint if you weren't at least expecting them to buy the property. Surely though, she is SO selfless, her life and finances will be dedicated to helping those less fortunate NOT feathering her own nest??

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t it take a while for records to update though? Sure I read that somewhere. You would have to be a crazy landlord to allow someone to have chickens, dogs, guinea pigs, six kids (one of whom sleeps in the garden, which would need to be declared) and garish wallpaper and paint if you weren't at least expecting them to buy the property. Surely though, she is SO selfless, her life and finances will be dedicated to helping those less fortunate NOT feathering her own nest??
I dont know tbh. The info was on Land Registry so would expect them to be up to date quite quickly but who knows. I'm also gathering the owner is maybe older and not to fused what they do if she just wants rid? It sold in 2006 for ÂŁ345K so they would need a pretty hefty reliable income to get a mortgage for that. Can SM influence really be a career on a mortgage application? is it reliable enough ?

Latest grid post - look at my child who I will be showing off today 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Lucky refuge residents to be able to meet Prince Wilby.

It got me thinking about how much so many people do for charity without thinking anything of it. Then I received the email in the attachment from my 11 year old’s scout group saying they will be delivering goods to homeless shelters around town tonight, in the cold and wet. Do they expect paying for this? No. The scout leaders are volunteers and they’re doing something lovely for the community whilst teaching the children how to spread kindness and think of others.

This is all Rachel does. Why does she expect to be paid to do it? Why does she expect adulation? Our country is full of volunteers helping out at food banks, homeless shelters (I do this on a regular basis), in schools and care homes and hospitals. Do we expect a wage for it? No. Do we bang on about it on social media? No. Do we use it as a USP to elevate ourselves to the point where we can make money on social media? Nope.

It just leads me to believe that her followers are the kind of self-absorbed, odious individuals who don’t see why they should help others and won’t do anything if there’s nothing in it for them, therefore Rachel is a Saint for accepting donations from other people and delivering them to refuges. I guess that’s why they continually defend her “right” to make money off the back of her “kindness” - because why shouldn’t she get something out of it?

Makes me sick.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Latest grid post - look at my child who I will be showing off today 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Lucky refuge residents to be able to meet Prince Wilby.

It got me thinking about how much so many people do for charity without thinking anything of it. Then I received the email in the attachment from my 11 year old’s scout group saying they will be delivering goods to homeless shelters around town tonight, in the cold and wet. Do they expect paying for this? No. The scout leaders are volunteers and they’re doing something lovely for the community whilst teaching the children how to spread kindness and think of others.

This is all Rachel does. Why does she expect to be paid to do it? Why does she expect adulation? Our country is full of volunteers helping out at food banks, homeless shelters (I do this on a regular basis), in schools and care homes and hospitals. Do we expect a wage for it? No. Do we bang on about it on social media? No. Do we use it as a USP to elevate ourselves to the point where we can make money on social media? Nope.

It just leads me to believe that her followers are the kind of self-absorbed, odious individuals who don’t see why they should help others and won’t do anything if there’s nothing in it for them, therefore Rachel is a Saint for accepting donations from other people and delivering them to refuges. I guess that’s why they continually defend her “right” to make money off the back of her “kindness” - because why shouldn’t she get something out of it?

Makes me sick.
Rachelleeee has a hero complex, she needs the adoration to feed her ego.

I help in food banks, I don’t shout it from the rooftops for everyone to tell me how I’m such a good person.

Reactions: 10
whys she so fussed, she has the paypal funds to use for that what with it being part of her work running the SM pages......oh yeah she doesn't take a wage or use that for herself does she 🤦‍♀️

Because normal rules don’t apply to Rachel, apparently.
Ha ha ha brilliant! I bet she fully expected that traffic warden to let her off once she realised it was saint Rachealeeeee. Whats the bets she used the 'don't you know who I am' line. Bet she is absolutely fuming. How dare anyone treat her like that!
Well done that warden!
Mind you I bet one of her idiot followers will offer to pay it for her :rolleyes:
Also I bet she wasn't dropping stuff off to a refuge, just another big fat lie.

Reactions: 15
Ha ha ha brilliant! I bet she fully expected that traffic warden to let her off once she realised it was saint Rachealeeeee. Whats the bets she used the 'don't you know who I am' line. Bet she is absolutely fuming. How dare anyone treat her like that!
Well done that warden!
Mind you I bet one of her idiot followers will offer to pay it for her :rolleyes:
Also I bet she wasn't dropping stuff off to a refuge, just another big fat lie.
Maybe the warden is a Tattler 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Park in the wrong place, get a ticket, doesn't matter what you are doing Rachael 🤣🤣 you're clearly not as special as you think!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Park in the wrong place, get a ticket, doesn't matter what you are doing Rachael 🤣🤣 you're clearly not as special as you think!
Exactly. You can’t park in a loading bay unless you have a disabled badge or are, you know, loading 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is it possible that they're renting this house from a relative or friend? We used to rent from someone my mum knew and he let us do pretty much anything we wanted to it, inside and out, as long as he got his rent on time

Reactions: 4
Is it possible that they're renting this house from a relative or friend? We used to rent from someone my mum knew and he let us do pretty much anything we wanted to it, inside and out, as long as he got his rent on time
If that was the case, why would she have gone to Instagram to ask for money towards a deposit to buy the house when the landlady was going to be selling it? Surely she’d just have spoken to her?

Omg you guysssssss! My postie has just been and brought me a postcard from one of my daughter's teachers to say "well done" on a test she recently had! Obviously I must do a boomerang video, add a load of hearts and tit, maybe put some ballad over the top and then upload it to my Instagram with a gushy post about how amazing she is! Or, you know, I could just show it to her, give her a high 5 and tell her I'm proud of her for working hard 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If that was the case, why would she have gone to Instagram to ask for money towards a deposit to buy the house when the landlady was going to be selling it? Surely she’d just have spoken to her?
We know she's not shy of telling porkies, maybe that was all just a set up to get attention/money/followers?

Just a suggestion 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.