Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dipsy you've nailed it there sadly.
Any child that hasn't come from her disease ridden fanny is always going to be inferior.

Did she really call that other baby a moron?
Then cackle her witchy laugh.

When she sits talking in her car why does she have to play with her hair, keep putting her hands up to her mouth and have a weird starey eyed expression with those chavvy eyelashes?

Reactions: 12
I wish I wasn’t so nosy as I’m sick of looking at her minging mouth and draft excluder eyes.
She makes me feel sick with the lies she tells. Her poor boy, being called miserable. If he is, he’s learning from someone....

Reactions: 13
I wish I wasn’t so nosy as I’m sick of looking at her minging mouth and draft excluder eyes.
She makes me feel sick with the lies she tells. Her poor boy, being called miserable. If he is, he’s learning from someone....
I'd be miserable living with that wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I don’t know why she didn’t contact me”. Yep, house burns down. First thought - let’s contact the queen of PayPal steals

Nice to see that baby laying down and being left ALONE! The amount of handling they do with him will turn him into one clingy baby who gets anxiety when no one is holding him

Reactions: 3
I worry so much about the damage she does to those kids: posting ‘💔💔’ because Wilby ‘coped without her’ while she was out and calling him a ‘little traitor’ because he was happy when Josh’s sister looked after him.

If tackled, she would cackle that it was a joke, but it is blatantly obvious that she is annoyed he wasn’t upset or unsettled. Who even thinks that way??? Who WANTS their baby to miss them and cry for them?!

She is a pure narcissist-and I have first hand experience of this, so it isn’t armchair psychology.
If it continues, this will instill a feeling of guilt in the child, who will feel a need to reassure the parent that they are happiest with them;etc. It’s so damaging and I honestly despair at her followers who just can’t see this- and don’t even get me started on Josh the enabler......

Reactions: 25
Nice to see that baby laying down and being left ALONE! The amount of handling they do with him will turn him into one clingy baby who gets anxiety when no one is holding him
No it won't. As much as I don't want to defend her this won't happen. My baby was the most held baby ever due to almost losing her and she's fiercely independent just turned two. You cannot over hold a baby

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No it won't. As much as I don't want to defend her this won't happen. My baby was the most held baby ever due to almost losing her and she's fiercely independent just turned two. You cannot over hold a baby
So did seven people frequently pass her around every day?

That is just a myth. Not all babies become clingy from being held, no matter how many people are holding them. All babies are different. I personally don’t see the problem with his family members holding him, because it will strengthen his bond with them. I just don’t agree with the way her girls fight over him or how jealous/possessive R sounds when he’s with J’s mum or sister. I partly believe that the girls want to hold him a lot because they know R will film it, they definitely like playing up to the camera.

Reactions: 10
I’m more concerned that the baby was asleep on the sofa propped up on a pillow. At four months old, he could roll and end up on the floor. It would have been far safer for him to be in his cot but he’s never in there.

How selfish of her to get josh to take sebs fan to the dump. Some people need to sleep in the cold.

Reactions: 14
If my husband came in wearing a pair of leggins i'd think he was having a midlife crisis. Not that he would cos he's not in touch with his feminine side and he's not a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.