Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of places I’ve worked have sent postcards or done phone calls home (I’ve done both in the past) but a letter is a whole new kettle of fish.
Oh I agree! And to get a constant stream of letters home from teachers and Saturday job employers is bewildering!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest post - “what if” people discover you stole all the PayPal money and to cover it up you constantly upload videos and pictures of your kids so there’s something else to talk about

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone on here bawling like a lot of her followers? Nah me neither
It's classic sHambledon posting! Yey! Heartfelt gush interspersed with willies and piss.

I don't doubt her love and the sentiment for her little boy and her family, but it's a tad annoying that she pumps out these formulaic posts (she's got the patter to go viral every time with these, quite clever) to gather more FB followers, where her day to day life is a shitshow of lethargy and non-responsibility, with a peppering of poverty-shaming.

Reactions: 17
Dear Wilby, this time last year your dad and I were arguing. This time last week we were arguing, as well as this time last month and this time yesterday. In fact you can pick any day at all and your dad and I will be arguing. And I will be telling all of Instagram and probably saying he’s a knobhead or something and then posting a video of me belittling him and taking the piss out of him while encouraging your numerous siblings to do the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
“Dear Wilby,

I love you so much that, instead of sitting and gazing at you and chatting into your tiny perfect ear, I’m going to stare at my phone, blurting my bullshit out at thousands of strangers.

Your daddy and I love you with a love we’ve never felt before because we clearly don’t love your siblings like we love you, our little patchwork child of perfection, aka the second coming.

Despite being so fertile I conceived you within 0.03 seconds of having my coil removed, I’m now going to bang on about understanding how it feels to not be able to conceive just so I look more relatable. I might add in a bit here about miscarriage and try and make people think you’re a rainbow baby just so I get more attention, who knows.

I should probably go now because I need to get this out there while everyone is still awake so I can get as much engagement as possible. As you well know, more likes = more money, my gorgeous little cash cow.

Please find attached a photo of you clamped to my tit because I’ve spent the last six months single-handedly keeping you alive, despite the fact that you were only sliced from my abdomen four months ago.

Until the next time I need my ego boosted,

Your completely unloveable mother.

P.S. did I mention you were bleeping huge?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
“What if we split up and I couldn’t cope with another baby on my own again and I can’t find anyone else’s husband to take? What if I freeze him out completely for a few months and Hannah says vile and horrific things about me online?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“What if we split up and I couldn’t cope with another baby on my own again and I can’t find anyone else’s husband to take? What if I freeze him out completely for a few months and Hannah says vile and horrific things about me online?”
Who even thinks that?!

Reactions: 3
Maybe someone who is worried she's on borrowed time because her husband cheated on his first wife with her and now she treats him like crap?
Indeed, when the mistress married her man she creates a vacancy. Keep that in mind Racheleeeee

Reactions: 18
I hate those 'Dear Betsy/Tallulah/Edie/Wilby' posts she does but the fans lap it up!

Also, she is so angling for a free neon light!

Reactions: 15
Come on, she can’t be expected to treat them like her own, even if they don’t see their real mum 🙄
I'm surprised to be honest. I'd fully expect a massive gushing post about how she didn't give birth to them but she's so glad they are in her life and part of her perfect patchwork family etc etc etc

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised to be honest. I'd fully expect a massive gushing post about how she didn't give birth to them but she's so glad they are in her life and part of her perfect patchwork family etc etc etc
Maybe I’m wrong but I feel like her desire for them to feel pushed out exceeds even her need for attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Maybe I’m wrong but I feel like her desire for them to feel pushed out exceeds even her need for attention.
Yes I agree, I dont think she wants them but she cant stand the thought of J having contact with his ex so will just make them feel excluded instead

Reactions: 11
Yes I agree, I dont think she wants them but she cant stand the thought of J having contact with his ex so will just make them feel excluded instead
And humiliate them by telling thousands on sm that they've been dumped by their girlfriend or show arguments between them and J (when they've no idea it's being recorded). Also they are going to grow up thinking being called a nob and wanker whist doing all the cleaning, cooking and generally being treated like dirt by your other half is the norm.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She secretly filmed Betsy squeezing Seb’s “first spot” too. Disgraceful. If you have to do something covertly it should be a good indicator that perhaps it’s not the right thing to do. I don’t understand why her followers aren’t calling her out on it.

Reactions: 12
Watched her this morning and saw wee E telling a story then asking her to start the video again. She's what? 5? and already performing for the camera, which is so sad.

Reactions: 16
Watched her this morning and saw wee E telling a story then asking her to start the video again. She's what? 5? and already performing for the camera, which is so sad.
Yeah I saw that.

Then the middle girl jumps in and tries to steal the attention by signing. She's always doing that. She did it the other day too when ptwm was filming Josh and she interrupted then told Josh to shut up so she could carry on.

She's ruining the children one by one and turning them into absolute copies of herself, exactly what the world doesn't need.

Anyone on here bawling like a lot of her followers? Nah me neither
I could cry with embarassment, not sure if that counts?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.