Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This person says they are a foster carer then goes on to say they still don’t know what they want to do as a job... is it just me or is that a bit weird? Foster caring isn’t just something you fall into by accident. Just seems a bit of a strange message.

And what is it these people who send messages like this think she actually DOES for vulnerable women and children?
Yeah I had to re read it strange AF. Why would a hard working caring foster parent look upto that twit? Our R has clearly been writing to herself again 🤦‍♀️ :sleep::rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
As a teacher I’m saddened, annoyed and infuriated that Raquel has used what is supposed to be a lovely moment between a family member and a child (reading) as more fodder for her insta.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I had to re read it strange AF. Why would a hard working caring foster parent look upto that twit? Our R has clearly been writing to herself again 🤦‍♀️ :sleep::rolleyes:

Also, a foster carer who’s never thought of the perspective of a mother??? I just don’t believe it. My cousin was a foster carer, and has a lot of empathy for her sons family. Kids in foster homes should still be supported to see their mums/family.
What in the literal duck.

Reactions: 12
Bet she’s fuming that Josh did this. She makes out she’s joking but she’s mentioned it too many times for that to be true 🤣
She made that clear by posting about it, tagging the other lady in it.... before they had arrived at the host house, who the fuk does that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, a foster carer who’s never thought of the perspective of a mother??? I just don’t believe it. My cousin was a foster carer, and has a lot of empathy for her sons family. Kids in foster homes should still be supported to see their mums/family.
What in the literal duck.
It’s also weird in the sense that R has barely written anything of her “old stuff” for AGES. Months, maybe over a year. It was all pregnancy, sliced open, Prince Wilby

Reactions: 8
What’s with the cringe inducing boomerangs
She doesn’t need another reason to look as cuntish as she already does

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Makes me laugh how suddenly princess Edie has been pushed to 1 side now the baby is here when before it was all about her.

Makes me laugh how suddenly princess Edie has been pushed to 1 side now the baby is here when before it was all about her.
Well, she’s not the youngest anymore and, despite what R would have people believe, Josh isn’t actually her Daddy. Therefore, Wilby is Top Trump 🙄

Reactions: 11
Because boiling pasta and chucking a few tomatoes in a bowl is REALLY difficult when you have both hands free because baby is strapped to you. What a hero she is!

Note how she and Josh get expensive, tasty food and the kids get bland crap. I’ve never known parents so self-obsessed that they give more to themselves than the kids. The kids should come first IMO.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
This is nothing. In Portugal this week on the beach two young boys around the age of 10 were on the beach totally naked. I find it odd in this day and age people let there kids do this on a public beach.
I find it odd that people need to adjust their lifestyle to stay safe. Nakedness isn't the problem....predators are.
Because boiling pasta and chucking a few tomatoes in a bowl is REALLY difficult when you have both hands free because baby is strapped to you. What a hero she is!

Note how she and Josh get expensive, tasty food and the kids get bland crap. I’ve never known parents so self-obsessed that they give more to themselves than the kids. The kids should come first IMO.
I thought this too.

I also find it kinda pathetic that the tit she makes from these boxes are bog standard meals that can be thrown together for a fraction of the price they are charging.

Josh is a good dad talking her round like that. Why a 6 year old has that kind of stuff on her mind I don’t know. Maybe it’s from having older sisters, I’m the oldest so I wouldn’t know. Didn’t even think about boys until I was about 12 or something.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.