Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone.
Just a quick drop in. Whilst I’ve been away, I’ve been working on an ethical way to get out information on this thread and in my article. I’ve also been speaking to people privately. Both that could help on a bigger scale and people that have been on this thread but not wanting to comment publicly.

(I have not been watching any Instagram stories nor viewing pages ✌. I had to lick a few moral wounds over that, so thanks Tracey Black/ Rachaele.)

Anyway. I will be back tomorrow/ Saturday with something that I think will suit all of us that have commented here, that we can share and hopefully take further.
I hope that is okay with you all.
I didn’t ditch it, I just took a moment to focus
xxx
So glad you’re back! X

Reactions: 3
Where does Josh fit into it all is what I struggle to make sense of? He’s a policeman surely he can’t let his wife scam people and lie so openly ?
I'm guessing since no law has technically been broken and she has a tiny disclaimer about her PayPal, he probably thinks its 'fine' or is willing to not get involved in it.

Reactions: 2
So now I’ve got 5 minutes to review her book and put about here on there. Do I link tattle or keels article? Do I mention the PayPal or just that things don’t add up?
Think this may help send a few more over to have a look x

I would mention the paypal and tattle then it doesn't put it all on @Keels especially after the Tracey Black stuff. Just my opinion tho xx

Reactions: 3
Personally I think every angle and any angle, she has been exposed, and rightly so! It's certainly not gonna be and shouldn't be all on keels. A can of worms have been opened and so long as people keep talking. Xx

Personally I think every angle and any angle, she has been exposed, and rightly so! It's certainly not gonna be and shouldn't be all on keels. A can of worms have been opened and so long as people keep talking. Xx
Definitely not putting it all on her I just meant her article sums it up quite nicely.

Also if anyone else wants to review her book you can do it on amazon without even ordering it and she can’t delete it x

Definitely attach the article as it does sum up the main crux of the issue and concerns raised.
I’d attach the tattle link too.

Definitely not putting it all on her I just meant her article sums it up quite nicely.

Also if anyone else wants to review her book you can do it on amazon without even ordering it and she can’t delete it x
So now I’ve got 5 minutes to review her book and put about here on there. Do I link tattle or keels article? Do I mention the PayPal or just that things don’t add up?
Think this may help send a few more over to have a look x

I took you only had 5 mins to mean you wanted to just do a quick review so thought the basics would be quickest didn't say it would all be on keels

Ye ye sorry my post probably came across wrong, keels hit the nail on the head for sure.
Xx

I took you only had 5 mins to mean you wanted to just do a quick review so thought the basics would be quickest didn't say it would all be on keels
Xx

Reactions: 1
Why after all she’s “been through” is she posting that conversation with her son, her reply was snarky and uncalled for and shows a massive lack of even the most basic of safeguarding! Honestly I hope she reads this and takes some bloody parenting classes
Probably to wind his mother up

Yes & she probably posted it to win his mother up - she has a public profile so knows that his biological mum probably watches her stories
She never mentions the contact the boys have with their mum or extended other family. She gushes over Edie having contact and how hard they worked to have positive relationships. Hmmm.. Strange of there was totally no contact. That's rare

How ironic she is posting about loving to know how much pink has made...we feel the same about you! At least pink fans paid for a concert and got a concert, not some dodgy PayPal scheme to find warriors that actually seems to do anything but that!

Reactions: 14
She used to post a lot about people contacting her for help and talk about being in touch with people from charities etc, but that seems to have stopped now. Have people stopped reaching out to her or does she just choose to not post about it anymore? 🤔🤔

How ironic she is posting about loving to know how much pink has made...we feel the same about you! At least pink fans paid for a concert and got a concert, not some dodgy PayPal scheme to find warriors that actually seems to do anything but that!
Just came in here to post about this...

"Why am I trying to work out Pinks income after staff/arena etc?"

Because you're an immoral business woman. You are NOT helping anyone. You're making a business for yourself. That's why you're trying to figure out someone else's overheads and profit etc.

Reactions: 12
Pink has talent, personality...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought this too! Her response to people speculating how much she earns would be to mind their own business 🤦🏼‍♀️

Does anyone follow fatgirlslimish? She mentioned this site on the stories yesterday.
Now I bloody love her so was surprised to find a thread on her but guess we cant all be the same. She's got a big following so I think we may see a few more new members on here this week. Once you're here your down the rabbit hole checking everyone out 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.