Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that her 'friend' Constance Hall has posted today about why she now charges for a Facebook group and where the costs go etc....

Reactions: 2
She has just been showing bits she's bought for the babies room and she said "everyone is tagging me in items so now I'm even more skint". Is she taking the piss. I know everyones version of "skint" differs but come on rachaele....

Reactions: 5
She has just been showing bits she's bought for the babies room and she said "everyone is tagging me in items so now I'm even more skint". Is she taking the piss. I know everyones version of "skint" differs but come on rachaele....
And then immediately goes out for another meal after her baby scan 😂

Ok. I’m done ✅
Please checkout @moralqueens on Instagram
Or if you don’t have Instagram click on the link and check out the website. ITS NOT GOSSIP PAGE BTW
You can share everything that is totally up to date from there xx (just to say, this page has no self promotion to it whatsoever. It has no face apart from the logo lady 😀)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12
Ok. I’m done ✅
Or if you don’t have Instagram click on the link and check out the website. ITS NOT GOSSIP PAGE BTW
You can share everything that is totally up to date from there xx (just to say, this page has no self promotion to it whatsoever. It has no face apart from the logo lady 😀)

What a fab idea 💖

Ohhhhh she’s going to go mad. I cannot believe she threatened to put your sons school on Instagram. 😨 Hopefully she answers or at least people stop donating. Did you tag her?

The new article is so well written @Keels , I really hope this new page takes off and that it gets the recognition it deserves so people can finally see where and what their money is contributing too.

Reactions: 4
Ok. I’m done ✅
Shared on my Facebook and Twitter. Hopefully word will get around soon

Reactions: 1
Shared on my Facebook and Twitter. Hopefully word will get around soon
Thank you 🙏

The new article is so well written @Keels , I really hope this new page takes off and that it gets the recognition it deserves so people can finally see where and what their money is contributing too.
You can write as good as the information you get, that first one opened a floodgate ✌X

It looks like she’s at her mums from her insta stories??
I wonder if this is just so she can try to control what they say or play up to her victim charecter and say the big bad trolls are out to get me so please don't tell them anything. It timing just seems a bit suspicious

Reactions: 3
I wonder if this is just so she can try to control what they say or play up to her victim charecter and say the big bad trolls are out to get me so please don't tell them anything. It timing just seems a bit suspicious
I agree that the timing is a bit odd and writing ‘family first’ as if nothing has ever happened whereas previously they were toxic 🙄 it does feel as if it’s part of some manipulative game plan. Either that or she’s realised that she needs all the help and babysitters she can get once the new baby arrives.

Will have a read of the article shortly.

I agree that the timing is a bit odd and writing ‘family first’ as if nothing has ever happened whereas previously they were toxic 🙄 it does feel as if it’s part of some manipulative game plan. Either that or she’s realised that she needs all the help and babysitters she can get once the new baby arrives.

Will have a read of the article shortly.
Agree and she’s with her today when keels said a few days ago her new one will be out today or tomorrow
But hey what do we now we’re just trolls.
🤷🏼‍♀️
I can’t work her out to be honest
On a brighter note I’m glad her mum will get to enjoy her new grandchild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.