Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am 100% a new member and don’t really want to say who showed me this website but I am not surprised by any of this. Back in 2017, PTWM asked her followers if anyone had experience with dealing with a family member who had psychological issues and I replied and told her what my experience was and she immediately replied and passed me the details of a vulnerable person and I was left to respond to them. I sent a very basic email to that person and apologised that I was a stranger but if I could help, I would...

The email back was so upsetting, I cried so much, I couldn’t even respond properly as it was too much for me. I just recommend she got back in touch with Rachaele as I was not able to help at all as it was so severe! I still think about this family today and never got a response from Rachaele when I said Inwas sorry but it was too much for me to help.
I am so sorry you had to deal with that and also sorry for the person who had their details passed on!

This is why I don't get her making herself this 'online advocate' who 'helps people by answering emails or being someone to talk to - she's in no way qualified to do so. I'm sure even counsellors and psychologists have their limits if they feel someone's story hits too close to home for them or they're not a good fit for the person, then they might refer them to someone else who is also qualified, and at least if you went to someone like that you could guarantee what you told them would be protected and not passed on to others.

Reactions: 6
Have you still got the messages from ptwm? (Not the lady she had contact you) if you do maybe erase anything that gives away the poor lady and screenshot and upload here. The more evidence produced the more people will listen. I’m actually stunned at this that poor women 😞 see this is exactly why she needs outing she is a fraudster. It is so dangerous to be messing around pretending to be some saviour that doesn’t even know what to do when it comes down to it. (Not you Hun)

Reactions: 4
No bleeping way.
For once on this thread I am gobsmacked.
Don’t beat yourself up it wasn’t your problem to deal with I’m also sorry she put you in that position 😞
Out of curiosity was it her family member? Xxxx
No it wasn't me, thank goodness, sounds awful.

Reactions: 1
I am 100% a new member and don’t really want to say who showed me this website but I am not surprised by any of this. Back in 2017, PTWM asked her followers if anyone had experience with dealing with a family member who had psychological issues and I replied and told her what my experience was and she immediately replied and passed me the details of a vulnerable person and I was left to respond to them. I sent a very basic email to that person and apologised that I was a stranger but if I could help, I would...

The email back was so upsetting, I cried so much, I couldn’t even respond properly as it was too much for me. I just recommend she got back in touch with Rachaele as I was not able to help at all as it was so severe! I still think about this family today and never got a response from Rachaele when I said Inwas sorry but it was too much for me to help.
That’s so bad, I’m sorry. If she passed on the persons name and details to you, i think it violates the data protection act.

That’s so bad, I’m sorry. If she passed on the persons name and details to you, i think it violates the data protection act.
I don’t think she’d have violated the DPA as the person would’ve given permission for details to be passed on presumably. Regardless of that it’s reckless, irresponsible and dangerous.

Makes me really worry about the messages people are sending her and what she advice she is giving or who she is passing their details onto. I appreciate some people may feel more comfortable approaching her than the Police, children’s services etc but she is not a qualified professional and she should be informing the relevant authorities so that vulnerable adults and children are safeguarded from abuse and have the right support. If she’s not doing that it’s irresponsible!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’d have violated the DPA as the person would’ve given permission for details to be passed on presumably. Regardless of that it’s reckless, irresponsible and dangerous.
So true. She hasn’t posted today. Unlike her

I wonder about the permission given by the one that needed help. Did they give their consent to pass their information onto someone who could provide professional help or was it clearly stated that the contact details could be passed onto someone who although is not a professional but has some experience in the circumstance/situation. She is not clear in her paypal, she constantly lies on her stories, she is dodgy when it comes to ads and gifts so is she just passing details willy nilly and not through the correct channels

Reactions: 3

Wow 😮

• Sad

This is "horrific" Rachaele.
If someone has psychological issues then you get them professional help or show them where to get said help from. You dont involve an unknown helpful stranger. It's not fair on the person who needs help and it's not fair on this lovely member.

@Noonecares when I read this I felt sick to my stomach. I would hate to be put in this situation. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

I kind of wish she would show her true colours and make her followers ‘come’ for one of our accounts.

Imagine having that much traffic on your Instagram, you could upload everything to stories! All the concerns about the PayPal etc so people would see it and start to question her.

Sadly just don’t think that many people read here compared to her following.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t think you were the only one she did it too @Noonecares. She used to ask for followers to assist warriors quite a bit especially in 2017 & 2018 I think.

Look at this FB post from Aug 2018 (it stuck with me as it’s near where I’m originally from). On this occasion - she had a stranger meet warriors face to face in order to deliver presents to their children. Obviously it’s that individual’s choice to do that but PTWM has placed them in such a potentially dangerous situation. Unless there is more to the story than PTWM has outlined, what training/experience does Nicola have to be meeting with these people on behalf of PTWM other than being a previous victim of DA herself? I know it was well-meaning and with the best intentions but it could have seriously backfired.

I feel bad for even naming Nicola on here but PTWM did so on her post and even included photos of her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Please please tell me quickly if I have not covered the persons details enough. This was sent to me immediately after PTWM posted on her stores looking for someone to help with psychosis, my Autistic son has it so I was willing to lend an ear but did not realise how serious it was. I know people might be thinking I should have passed the email on but believe me, I have battled with my demons and punished myself enough View attachment 24984
OMG! That is outrageous. Wtf was she thinking doing that?? That’s massively intrusive for the person whose details she gave you and also potentially triggering and destabilising for you. She needs to know her limits and realise that she is just not qualified to be taking on these sorts of things. I’m so sorry this happened to you 😡😡

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t posted today. Unlike her
She’s posted now - clearly on the beg for a free Sleepyhead 😂

Also showing screenshots of Seb’s messages. Why is she trying to humiliate him like that? It’s not an interesting, funny or loving message so why show it other than to embarrass him?

Reactions: 3
Handing out vulnerable people's personal details - so unbelievably dangerous! She lives on another planet, I swear.

She should not be doing what she does. She clearly has no experience or knowledge of what she's doing, and could cause so much more harm than good.

Reactions: 5
Why after all she’s “been through” is she posting that conversation with her son, her reply was snarky and uncalled for and shows a massive lack of even the most basic of safeguarding! Honestly I hope she reads this and takes some bloody parenting classes

Reactions: 2
Wow.. bleeping disgusting. I’m actually angry for you Noonecares how dare she put that much pressure on you. I hope you’re feeling a bit better now you’ve got it out there.

The more that gets said, the clearer it is that she gives no shits about helping others.. Just cares about lining her pockets!! Vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.