Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not posted before but stumbled upon this thread after an account I followed coming out in PTWM defence. I don't know the truth nor am.i so invested as others as I've never followed this woman. However, what annoys me is people coming out in her defence and slating this site without having actually read the thread. I don't know who is telling the truth as both characters seem suspicious but I do know there is one which could easy clear this right up.

Reactions: 17
The deafening silence is all I need to confirm that their is dodgy dealings with the PayPal

What I will say is that Rachaeles current behaviour is EXACTLY what I experienced from a family member when I didn’t agree with them. They got everyone involved and harassed me for days to take the heat off them.

People’s money is their own business and how the choose to donate to charity or some random on the internet is up to them but when it involves vulnerable people it’s right that the donations are scrutinised.

I’ve blocked ptwm now but I’ve experienced this kind of behaviour by the likes of people like rachaele for years and it hits every red flag going.

Reactions: 9
This site is about “gossiping” actually. Not “finding out the truth”...it’s the least noble thing on the Internet. People on this thread have turned it into a witch hunt against Rachaele at the hands of Keels and her poorly written and poorly researched article. Wake up. You all wanted her to address it and she has. But of course none of it is enough. You’re literally blinded by the hate. Earlier in the thread Keels left her insta handle and basically told Rachaele to “come at her” ...asking for someone with such a big following to do that has only exposed herself.
1. She hasn’t addressed the main points just offered a lot of deflection.
2. How do you know it’s poorly researched? None of us have done this research ourselves. Journalists will reach out to their subject matters all the time for comment which Keels has told she did privately & then as we saw openly on several platforms.

I personally haven’t seen any of these claims made wishes harm on the PTWM kids or any of these polls. If you can show me otherwise fine.

Perhaps we aren’t the ones that need waking up.....

Reactions: 3
Oh god her stories where she is crying saying she is scared of Keels. What a load of 💩 . Rachaele, I am certain lots of people much more dangerous than Keels watch your stories of your little girl in the bath or your eldest daughter in a mini skirt. You film the outside of your house, your children in their uniform, where you are, when you’re away and your children are at home, where Edie went on holiday, the list goes on. You are seriously naive and I hope that if anything you take some of the comments on your children’s privacy seriously.
It is awful that you have decided to name Keels and now her young son is receiving threats? You knew full well that naming her would send your devoted followers over to her page and the awful things they have said to her. You have over 1 million followers across social media platforms so to send them over to Keels is disgusting.
I don’t agree with everything that’s been written that is negative about you or your children. What I do care about is you haven’t done anything to reassure some of the people donating to your PayPal that the money really is going on victims of domestic abuse. Blocking those who are asking is really below the belt, most of those donating are probably hard working people who don’t have a lot of disposable income.
I think it is a good idea to have a break and reconsider how you’re going to come back from this.

Reactions: 19
This is really not nice what you are doing to her and her family. Wishing her baby dead is going to far. She is a nice person and has done a lot for her warriors. Shame on you
No one here has wished her baby dead!! Read the threads yourself before you comment.

Reactions: 9
Oh god her stories where she is crying saying she is scared of Keels. What a load of 💩 . Rachaele, I am certain lots of people much more dangerous than Keels watch your stories of your little girl in the bath or your eldest daughter in a mini skirt. You film the outside of your house, your children in their uniform, where you are, when you’re away and your children are at home, where Edie went on holiday, the list goes on. You are seriously naive and I hope that if anything you take some of the comments on your children’s privacy seriously.
It is awful that you have decided to name Keels and now her young son is receiving threats? You knew full well that naming her would send your devoted followers over to her page and the awful things they have said to her. You have over 1 million followers across social media platforms so to send them over to Keels is disgusting.
I don’t agree with everything that’s been written that is negative about you or your children. What I do care about is you haven’t done anything to reassure some of the people donating to your PayPal that the money really is going on victims of domestic abuse. Blocking those who are asking is really below the belt, most of those donating are probably hard working people who don’t have a lot of disposable income.
I think it is a good idea to have a break and reconsider how you’re going to come back from this.
I agree. Think this is well put. I don’t follow her a lot, but the couple of times I have caught her stories, the first one was Betsy drinking vodka in school, and the second was her husband half naked with Betsy on his shoulders all drinking in the early hours. Find what she shares really inappropriate to be honest. Troubling even

Reactions: 8
And whoever said it earlier, I have read the threads. And I’ve read the article. When people disagree on here you just say “you haven’t read it” or “you’re clearly Rach/Emily/one of her mates”. No. I just choose not to believe Keels and her hate campaign. I saw her stories on her Instagram after she left her handle on here...I saw her memes and videos of herself hysterically laughing (the ones Rachaele mentioned in her stories) and how she repeatedly said “I’m done now, I’m leaving it, I’m out” and yet she’s carried on for weeks chasing dead ends and relentlessly going after this woman. Like I said, she’s exposed herself.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if this is the same disabled child, who's mum commented last night how her daughter has been bullied for the past 2 years by Rachaeles boys? Funny how she's painting it in a different light this morning claim Seb actually defends the girl

I wonder if it's the same mother who actually commented last night how her disabled daughter has been bullied for 2 years by Rachaeles "boys"? Because unless she's referring to that comment I see no reason why she has to mention the mum or the child for that matter, from what I've seen many mothers local to her have been liking the posts about Rachaele so why does she feel the need to single one particular mum out...
So ptwm is saying seb sticks up for the disabled girl who gets bullied, but said girls mum says that seb is the one doing the bullying?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm so disgusted in how Rachel has handled this situation. So many inconsistencies in her stories. I've unfollowed for good now as she is far to experienced in playing the victim card, I can not bear to watch anymore.

All i was intrested in is where my donations are going. I couldn't care less about her parenting (or lack of) but saying her kids are being bullied now because of this site too hypocritical. She said herself about her children get bullied because of her page and the contents of the videos she post yet continued to video them even after they asked her to stop. And on more than one occasion. After that she then had a 5 minute rant about how she had a fat fanny! Why would you do that knowing your children's young teenage friends are watching and even worse people that arent their friends are bullying them! Sharing private texts and details of the work her daughter does in counselling is also disgraceful.

Whilst I actually quite liked her as a person before, apart from the bad lip fillers and the PayPal scamming, I'm now disgusted in her. Whether the article is true or not she has handled it terrible and very immaturley.

Reactions: 16
I would be really interested in reading the article and the letter by Samantha Marshall but I can't access them anywhere.....

So ptwm is saying seb sticks up for the disabled girl who gets bullied, but said girls mum says that seb is the one doing the bullying?
Now that's interesting from the child of an anti bullying ambassador?

I would be really interested in reading the article and the letter by Samantha Marshall but I can't access them anywhere.....
They've apparently been deleted after Keels received threats against her young son.... By the followers of Mrs Anti-Bullying.

Reactions: 2
lol
Ok I agree with some points but this, I don’t. Every one on here is publicly naming Racheale, and calling her out on stuff, so is it not the same for her to do it? Feel free to give your opinions on this. I think if we can speak about her then surely she has just as much right to as we do?

Had a few responses on this pretty much all saying that rach has a huge following so it’s not ok for her to name people. How do we know that keels website doesn’t have a huge following? She was actively trying to gain a Bigger following ?? Is it ok to speak about people if we are not popular then? But wrong if you have a following??

Reactions: 5
Yes I came across a comment last night, where a woman local had said her disabled daughter has been bullied by "rachaeles boys" for the past 2 years, and now this morning PTWM has mentioned how Seb is confused going to school because the mum of a disabled child who he's defended for the last 2 years has been liking comments made about them... Its all too much of a coincidence. She could of said he was confused why people local to them would like posts/comments etc instead she singled out one woman in particular, no doubt making it easy to identify who she is if you live local without actually stating her name. Sly fox

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Why doesn't Samantha Marshall have custody of her children? Has that been addressed in the letter? I've always wondered this.....
Because she didn’t have the money to continue to fight in court, and she said Rachaele and Josh both lied to get what they wanted

• Sad
This site is about “gossiping” actually. Not “finding out the truth”...it’s the least noble thing on the Internet. People on this thread have turned it into a witch hunt against Rachaele at the hands of Keels and her poorly written and poorly researched article. Wake up. You all wanted her to address it and she has. But of course none of it is enough. You’re literally blinded by the hate. Earlier in the thread Keels left her insta handle and basically told Rachaele to “come at her” ...asking for someone with such a big following to do that has only exposed herself.
1) it's not the least noble thing on the internet. What a ludicrous claim.
2) the majority of us are followers who liked her bought the book etc, but are now questioning where the donations are going. Its got careful wording on the website and that is unsettling for many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.