Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's moving money round at all, I would think she's been told to keep totally quiet about it all and then eventually it will all be forgotten. Today's headlines are tomorrow's chip paper and all that ! Let's keep talking about it

Reactions: 6
I don't think she's moving money round at all, I would think she's been told to keep totally quiet about it all and then eventually it will all be forgotten. Today's headlines are tomorrow's chip paper and all that ! Let's keep talking about it
You’re probably right. On reflection, I don’t think she’s got the maturity or decency to address the issue head-on - she’ll probably just continue with passive aggressive Insta quotes and resorting to mean-girl bullying tactics and fake personas when required 🙄

Reactions: 4
You’re probably right. On reflection, I don’t think she’s got the maturity or decency to address the issue head-on - she’ll probably just continue with passive aggressive Insta quotes and resorting to mean-girl bullying tactics and fake personas when required 🙄
Words out tho. I heard about it ear wigging at school 😂

Reactions: 5
Oh hey ASA rulings that I keep thinking don’t apply to me 🙄 it’s quite simple Rachaele -when you receive something for free and feature it on Insta you mark it as #gift. How is that so difficult to understand?

I’m pretty certain it is a gift as Arabella & Bear are advertised as a collab partner on PTWM’s website. Arabella & Bear also commented on Insta recently that a lovely parcel of goodies was making its way to her so I assume that this is it.

I remember the comment as I used to buy leggings from there before I realised the quality vs price wasn’t great.

Those baby grows that are featured are £8-10 each plus more if it’s a romper. So that’s at least £100 of goodies that she’s featured that a lot of her followers will be feeling a bit tit that they can’t afford, when actually she was sent them for nothing.

Rachaele - It’s makes both you AND the company look shady when you fail to be transparent and declare it correctly regardless of if it’s a small business or not.

Edit: PTWM’s mate - Arabella & Bear’s account.

It’s a post from a few months ago but someone has commented on it a few hours ago about Tattle.

Arabella & Bear - my children are being raised very well thanks and aren’t being raised deceitfully on other people’s money 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
If you go on the asa website you can report her. It really only takes 10 seconds. Just send in the screen shot and the reason. I have done this a few times and hopefully one day they will get on to her and make her abide by the rules as they are laws now x

Reactions: 1
I think 🤔 I’ve been looking into it , there may be a way to report her to the charities commission. Because she claims to work with charities and donate etc .... just need to collect evidence etc before I can make a complaint against her . Which I will do.
I’ve been speaking to a friend who works in an actual service that supports survivors of domestic abuse , a real registered and regulated charity and she is horrified by this . She has looked into it , and showed everyone in her office and can’t believe what she is doing ! She suggested reporting her to the charities commission

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Let’s hope her hole don’t fall out when she’s pushing then or we will never hear the end of it.
I’m waiting for the birth post it will be some long winded experience where the baby came out saying his first word whilst cutting his own cord. Josh running round screaming in his underpants wanting to cut those long baby tallons whilst she’s having the most horrific experience and in complete and utter shock of how much she forgot it hurt and how she birthed the biggest baby known to man Really can’t wait. Guarantee she has a c section as she’s had them before and starts the whole just because I had a c section doesn’t mean I didn’t have a real birth crap. 😩 (Also yes a c sections a real birth but you know what I mean)
You forgot to call the baby a 'mini turd' 💩🙄

Reactions: 3
I think 🤔 I’ve been looking into it , there may be a way to report her to the charities commission. Because she claims to work with charities and donate etc .... just need to collect evidence etc before I can make a complaint against her . Which I will do.
I’ve been speaking to a friend who works in an actual service that supports survivors of domestic abuse , a real registered and regulated charity and she is horrified by this . She has looked into it , and showed everyone in her office and can’t believe what she is doing ! She suggested reporting her to the charities commission
Reporting her is the only way to get it shut down I reckon. Prob to the HMRC as well
(I keep coming to comment on Brummy Mummy and ending here lol)

Reactions: 1
I am 100% a new member and don’t really want to say who showed me this website but I am not surprised by any of this. Back in 2017, PTWM asked her followers if anyone had experience with dealing with a family member who had psychological issues and I replied and told her what my experience was and she immediately replied and passed me the details of a vulnerable person and I was left to respond to them. I sent a very basic email to that person and apologised that I was a stranger but if I could help, I would...

The email back was so upsetting, I cried so much, I couldn’t even respond properly as it was too much for me. I just recommend she got back in touch with Rachaele as I was not able to help at all as it was so severe! I still think about this family today and never got a response from Rachaele when I said Inwas sorry but it was too much for me to help.
No bleeping way.
For once on this thread I am gobsmacked.
Don’t beat yourself up it wasn’t your problem to deal with I’m also sorry she put you in that position 😞
Out of curiosity was it her family member? Xxxx

I am 100% a new member and don’t really want to say who showed me this website but I am not surprised by any of this. Back in 2017, PTWM asked her followers if anyone had experience with dealing with a family member who had psychological issues and I replied and told her what my experience was and she immediately replied and passed me the details of a vulnerable person and I was left to respond to them. I sent a very basic email to that person and apologised that I was a stranger but if I could help, I would...

The email back was so upsetting, I cried so much, I couldn’t even respond properly as it was too much for me. I just recommend she got back in touch with Rachaele as I was not able to help at all as it was so severe! I still think about this family today and never got a response from Rachaele when I said Inwas sorry but it was too much for me to help.
I’m actually disgusted with her. If she did this to you, how many other people has she done it to. How many poor vulnerable people have had their details given out to strangers and then poured their heart out thinking they can help because PTWM says so? What a disgrace. And how sad for you that you now have to live with what that person told you knowing you couldn’t help. She should be ashamed of herself!

Reactions: 9

Omg! How can she just pass details on like that and expect you to deal with it. Surely she should be giving them links to relevant charities that could of helped. I'm actually disgusted that she did that to them and to you aswell. I didn't think anything could shock me when it comes to her as we've heard so much but this one takes the biscuit

Reactions: 8
There’s been a few posters that have expressed serious concern over PTWMs lack of credentials and proper training and qualifications when to comes to dealing with DA victims especially as she has Josh’s sister and her mate dealing with them too.

There have been a couple of posters who stated that they contacted her for help and got no response at all.

The fact that she was wanting an unvetted, untrained and inexperienced stranger to help one of her warriors is appalling. Both for you & the person who needed help. It’s diagraceful and dangerous of her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.