Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based on those appalling messages , it makes me think back to Rs original rant in July. Perhaps she was right in her claim that she was scared of K.

Reactions: 13
So is she thinking Josh's ex is pink lady? Or pretending to be. That makes no sense whatsover.
She clearly has more than one screw loose. I wonder if it's because we just ignored her when she came back on here. We were just like, yeah whatever boring. Then carried on without giving it a seconds thought. Obviously if she is issuing you with threats that's harder to ignore.

So somewhere there is a Samantha Parsons out there blissfully getting on with their life not knowing potentially some derranged woman is out to get her?

I hope you are ok X

Reactions: 8
How did anyone find out whose personal details are linked to a username etc on here? And what personal details do they hold?

Reactions: 3
So granny has a potty mouth too, no wonder they get on so well.

When will Rachelle get it through her thick head that she is not the same as Scarlett Moffatt etc that get trolled? It's completely different with her. It's all about good honest people wanting transparancy over serious issues regarding money and safeguarding. Is she exempt from being held accountable for her actions just because she's an instagrammer?

Of course if she is getting death threats, abusive inbox messages then obviously that's different and should be dealt with by reporting it etc. Just seems funny out of the tons of messages she gets, she happens to see these ones? It's just her jumping on the bandwagon, as she thinks she is a celeb.

Most of the stuff on here is not nasty, it's really lovely, genuine people who have seen someone doing wrong and is getting away with it. Because of this I wouldn't care if she knows my real name as I would be perfectly happy to speak with police over our concerns. The issue is R will happily set her Rotweillers onto anyone who dares to question her so of course you wouldn't want to put your family at risk from these morons.

Reactions: 13
How did anyone find out whose personal details are linked to a username etc on here? And what personal details do they hold?
By stalking people on here and Instagram. Unless they have broken into both tattle and instagram, which would be very unlikely and a very serious crime.

Don't fall for the trolls looking for attention and trying to intimidate. But always be careful that you don't post identifying information online

Reactions: 8
I’d be mortified if I let gossip site shenanigans spill over into my personal life. Who has time to be that assed 😂 (referring to k)

Reactions: 7
So granny has a potty mouth too, no wonder they get on so well.

When will Rachelle get it through her thick head that she is not the same as Scarlett Moffatt etc that get trolled? It's completely different with her. It's all about good honest people wanting transparancy over serious issues regarding money and safeguarding. Is she exempt from being held accountable for her actions just because she's an instagrammer?

Of course if she is getting death threats, abusive inbox messages then obviously that's different and should be dealt with by reporting it etc. Just seems funny out of the tons of messages she gets, she happens to see these ones? It's just her jumping on the bandwagon, as she thinks she is a celeb.

Most of the stuff on here is not nasty, it's really lovely, genuine people who have seen someone doing wrong and is getting away with it. Because of this I wouldn't care if she knows my real name as I would be perfectly happy to speak with police over our concerns. The issue is R will happily set her Rotweillers onto anyone who dares to question her so of course you wouldn't want to put your family at risk from these morons.
ew, that was horrible how she's swearing in that grandma tone to a baby! I'm grateful for my normal family haha

Reactions: 9
By stalking people on here and Instagram. Unless they have broken into both tattle and instagram, which would be very unlikely and a very serious crime.

Don't fall for the trolls looking for attention and trying to intimidate. But always be careful that you don't post identifying information online
Thank you for explaining. I had visions of a sort of Mission Impossible scenario where we are all covertly watched and taped 😂. Yes be aware though not to give any identifying information out. Thanks for the reassurance. 😘

Reactions: 5
So is Samantha Parsons Josh's ex? All a bit weird and incredibly aggressive from Keely there. R reads here so will no doubt see K calling her a prissy little girl or whatever it was, nice.

Anyway - I said when the 'other' Sam came on here before that none of us know who any of us are so pink could be Sam for all we know, the point is this is an anonymous forum, as the mods say you have to decide what you take at face value and what you dont. I doubt she is, that's my opinion, but either way does it make any difference?!

I wouldnt give Keely the oxygen to be honest. Nothing good will come out of it for her or anyone here so it's a waste of time really. It all seems like a need for drama and attention so best way to deal with that is to let it just go by. Pink I would suggest just reading and ignoring. If she wants to wind herself up over it that can be her own choice.

Just bear in mind I wouldnt watch her stories or her husbands either, anyone on here. Just leave them to their drama.

I would say that what she has said to you is threatening, may be you should go to the police, call her bluff!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you for explaining. I had visions of a sort of Mission Impossible scenario where we are all covertly watched and taped 😂. Yes be aware though not to give any identifying information out. Thanks for the reassurance. 😘
If anyone's covertly monitoring me they are going to be really bleeping bored 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The idea of my mother in law coming over when I’m not well OMG I am shaking just thinking about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If anyone's covertly monitoring me they are going to be really bleeping bored 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂 same here. Although i have a week off work this week and I'm spending it decorating so that's livened* it up massively 🙄

*caused numerous disagreements with the husband especially when he went through a water pipe 😂

• Haha
Pink Lady are you okay? Are they sending these to your personal account? Goodness, she sounds unhinged.
Of course. She doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I watched her stories on IG when she brought Tattle up. No biggie 😂
No not my personal account, that’s totally private.

Watched he
Why is she threatening you though? What had you done to 'push your luck'? Hope you're ok, what a nasty woman!
Watched her stories 😂 I blocked her so she used her husbands account haha.

O

oh don’t worry. I don’t believe a word anyway. Just assuming I’m a certain person is quite funny.

What on earth has this Samantha been doing to rile her up? 😮
Stalking her and Rach apparently. Who knows, they’re both bonkers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.