Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so see through it’s hilarious.
Draws people in with long ass stories about her duck ups as a parent to try and make herself relatable, add to that snippets of back story to include social services, drugs & abusive relationships to bring in the sympathy and then throw in the odd shout out to her ‘warriors’ she’s been rescuing in between all of the above and here you have ladies & gentlemen a modern day fookin Saint Shambleton. From the titillating snippets of back story we then get the promise of a book, mini book tour to share stories of when we’ve left our kids in Tesco or forgot Monday was a school day 🙄 and laugh about parent failure over a G&T. By now the Army have built, supporting this warrior of a woman hanging onto her every word. Her husband putting his life on the line everyday to help Bluetits far & wide, what a hero 🦸‍♂️ She has them right where she wants them. Women across the country doing a sex dance in their back garden hoping it’ll get Rachaelaele pregnant quicker for the much wanted R&J baby. Money is pouring in helping this selfless woman rescue women & children without thought for herself - never mind no fookin qualifications but that doesn’t stop Saint Shambleton, she’s on fire 🔥
You might mock us mere mortals Rachaelaele for paying for your Christmas but what is piss funny and priceless is that you got exposed as a fraud. The money dried up and you’ve now sold your soul to the devil. You’re advertising Nutella for fooks sake 🤦🏼‍♀️ You very rarely mention your ‘warriors’ because you can’t, you never could really. You’re just a walking, talking billboard now. It’ll hit you harder not having the adulation of being Saint Shambleton rescuing all those in need, that isn’t what you’re known for now. You’re known for adverts, so you’ve just become like the rest. You’ll fade away because you have nothing to offer apart from the shite you’re paid to (badly) advertise.
Now That Is What I Call A Downfall 😂
Thank you for this.

I’m having a bad day today. There’s been a few triggers (not PTWM related) this week and to top it off, October is the month we went into refuge. Yesterday, I felt the cold air and thought “Gosh, feels just like when we lived in *****”. I also work with women going through the same things and whilst most days I’m strong and focused and happy, sometimes things get too much and I feel really low.

Wages due on Thursday, should be happy because I’ve started a second role so there should be more. The reality is it’s gone on half term childcare this week because I don’t have any support around me. For some reason, I’m also missing my grandfather - he passed away in 1996! So I don’t know what’s going on. I think juggling lots of plates on my own; family, work, study and collecting refuge donations and it’s a lot, mentally. I can’t do another job though, I’ve fought too hard to get here and it’s got to be turned to something positive.

I’ve managed to get today off work and a colleague is covering. Going to go for a long walk in our wellies and woolies!

I’ve been dreaming of my ex lately too, even though I’d be dead if I’d stayed near him. I just never wanted to end up on my own.

Anyway, thank you for writing this. I wish I could get through to her followers that there are more empowering women to look up to; Rosie Duffield, Rachel Williams (she was shot by her husband and now advocates on behalf of DA victims. She runs conferences called Stand up to Domestic Abuse and even had a guest speaker who was the young woman that killed her step father in the real story portrayed in Dirty John) and lots of other strong women on Twitter. Politicians and Academics who strive for change.

PTWM’s life isn’t a reflection on the life of DA victims. DA takes years - or maybe never - to recover from. It seeps through every dream, every memory, every thing can be a trigger and no one could understand how one day you’re fine and the next day you want to hide in the dark. Affects finances, mental health, self esteem and affects every relationship hereafter. (I haven’t been intimate with anyone in 7 years).

PTWM talks about money and amazing Christmas for her children when the rest of us are worried sick. Her husband has a job and so did she before this, her children have never gone without. And after this ‘amazing’ Christmas - what then? Another book. And then? It’s just greed.

DA is her USP, you’re right. So sad.

Sorry to be a downer - one of them days. Right... I’m off for a walk to clear the mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Seriously?? “Our mummy”? So weird. Or is it just me?? 🤣 she’s not your mummy!
I can sort of understand this in terms of Josh's mum also being Rach's best friend's mum, I jokingly call my best friend's parents Mum and Dad and they call me their "other daughter" (my own parents were tit and these people were more like parents to me during my teenage years). Oh god, am I actually defending her here? I think I might need a lie down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can sort of understand this in terms of Josh's mum also being Rach's best friend's mum, I jokingly call my best friend's parents Mum and Dad and they call me their "other daughter" (my own parents were tit and these people were more like parents to me during my teenage years). Oh god, am I actually defending her here? I think I might need a lie down 🤣
If she’s that close to the family, bit weird that she’s married to the son/brother then?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you did come out and tell us some home truths about her, what could she do anyway?
She told lies in her book about her family, ex's etc, it's only right people tell their version of events. She seems to get away with doing and saying whatever she pleases.

I wonder what's happening to the various court cases (the ones she sent the private and confidential papers to someone on here)
I wish @Partofthefam would tell us all😂

I'm also wondering what happened with the police tracing all our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ? Has anyone had a knock on the door yet because you've said you don't like R's teeth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I found her smugness really horrible actually. Youd think considering she have meant to be suffering from.domestic abuse, apparently in foster homes, in a dingy flat...you think shes be so grateful.

I am actually hurt shes been so smug and bragging that followers who may be vulnerable, who idolise her feel the need to copy her lifestyle and actually have money worries. But because they feel she is relatable, they want to fit in. And shes profiting from this.

I had a harsh upbringing bla bla bla, I have a stunning house in a lovely area with a good school, a council house, were not rich but I'm SO grateful to be where i am. And yet there she is bragging about her luxury life.

I no longer believe her.

Reactions: 15
Any comment from the DA warriors about the potential election/dissolving of parliament that could effect the new DA bill that is being delivered to the Parliamentary committee today? No, I didn't think so.

Reactions: 7
Yeah R sorry to tell ya but I don't follow u love. Gramsters a great thing. Only look at it to see if she will ever gain a conscience and tell people where their money went. She really is vile bragging about her amazing Christmas, i'm sure the ladies in refuges are so relieved to hear it. Selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you for this.

I’m having a bad day today. There’s been a few triggers (not PTWM related) this week and to top it off, October is the month we went into refuge. Yesterday, I felt the cold air and thought “Gosh, feels just like when we lived in *****”. I also work with women going through the same things and whilst most days I’m strong and focused and happy, sometimes things get too much and I feel really low.

Wages due on Thursday, should be happy because I’ve started a second role so there should be more. The reality is it’s gone on half term childcare this week because I don’t have any support around me. For some reason, I’m also missing my grandfather - he passed away in 1996! So I don’t know what’s going on. I think juggling lots of plates on my own; family, work, study and collecting refuge donations and it’s a lot, mentally. I can’t do another job though, I’ve fought too hard to get here and it’s got to be turned to something positive.

I’ve managed to get today off work and a colleague is covering. Going to go for a long walk in our wellies and woolies!

I’ve been dreaming of my ex lately too, even though I’d be dead if I’d stayed near him. I just never wanted to end up on my own.

Anyway, thank you for writing this. I wish I could get through to her followers that there are more empowering women to look up to; Rosie Duffield, Rachel Williams (she was shot by her husband and now advocates on behalf of DA victims. She runs conferences called Stand up to Domestic Abuse and even had a guest speaker who was the young woman that killed her step father in the real story portrayed in Dirty John) and lots of other strong women on Twitter. Politicians and Academics who strive for change.

PTWM’s life isn’t a reflection on the life of DA victims. DA takes years - or maybe never - to recover from. It seeps through every dream, every memory, every thing can be a trigger and no one could understand how one day you’re fine and the next day you want to hide in the dark. Affects finances, mental health, self esteem and affects every relationship hereafter. (I haven’t been intimate with anyone in 7 years).

PTWM talks about money and amazing Christmas for her children when the rest of us are worried sick. Her husband has a job and so did she before this, her children have never gone without. And after this ‘amazing’ Christmas - what then? Another book. And then? It’s just greed.

DA is her USP, you’re right. So sad.

Sorry to be a downer - one of them days. Right... I’m off for a walk to clear the mind!
Exactly right? What then after Christmas when she said she’d pull back the adverts because people have less money etc etc, let’s see if that happens.
You have nothing to be sorry about, you’re juggling so much, your mind is all over the show trying to keep yourself afloat and we get the likes of Rachaelaele ramming her fabulous paid for Christmas down everyone’s throats. Imagine money and adoring fans being your God? Imagine having to wake up every morning trying to think of how to stay relevant for the next 24hrs. You are working towards your goal and smashing it by the sounds of it, you should be proud of yourself ☺ Helping others when you’re feeling low yourself and achieving all you have is monumental. I hope you enjoyed your walk, it’s simple pleasures like that we can all enjoy with our clear conscience knowing what we have is ours and what we want we’ll achieve honestly 👍🏼💃🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There’s too much on this thread to read through, could someone give me a briefing?... how did her and josh get together? Where are the parents of the kids joshs ex and her ex? Do the kids see their parents?
thank you! x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.