Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMama

Good morning Tattlers; new and old.

I’ve had a look at Louisa Zissman’s stories after reading about them on MOD’s thread. I’m so glad she’s understanding what Tattle is all about... it’s just gossip, with some unpleasant comments that are easy to scroll past and some valid, articulate discussions regarding our concerns about some of these influencers.

I’m intrigued at PTWM’s sudden decision to have a social media break - probably the first time she’s done so and that phone is glued to her hand... could it be that she’s concerned about the press catching on to the PayPal scandal? About how her followers set up a PayPal donation account to save PTWM’s house - but no one knows where those donations have gone to? They’re still renting the house.

Could it be that she’s worried that the press will find out that she’s lied about the ‘stranger on the bridge’ and ‘the young mum in Mothercare’ stories that were shared thousands of times and propelled her to this platform as a Champion of Vulnerable Women?

Is she panicking that Tattlers are finally getting recognition for not being a group of vipers and trolls as she regularly spouts, but that we are a group of honest, decent women (mostly, am sure there are men, too) who are sick of these scammers. Sick of these social media influencers shoving #ad after #ad at us when we can’t afford that lifestyle. Portraying this wonderful family life when they’re #gifted this and that. STOP.

PTWM is an ambassador for Kidscape yet her young daughter has a TicToc account; by the way new readers and lurkers... Tattlers found that video of PTWM dancing on TicToc first and PTWM saw it was shared here - that’s why she uploaded it, to ‘normalise it’. The reason we were appalled though was PTWM had just written a long post about not being able to move after ‘having her stomach sliced in two’ but she was dancing with her daughter? Then we were concerned and toyed with the idea of contacting school - because of T’s public TicToc account. We debated this and decided against it, so no-one did. Not one of us here reported it to the school.

PTWM has built her name on being a Domestic Abuse advocate. And this here is where I became a Tattle member as that is my background. A DA advocate does not invite vulnerable victims into their home and nor do they show pictures of these women (and their children) on their social media accounts. I was appalled at the lack of safeguarding PTWM displayed - inviting strangers into her home - we as support workers of vulnerable service users are not allowed to disclose our personal details.

We have women telling their partner which refuge they’re in and have the perpetrator turn up, so we have to move her to keep herself and other families safe. What would PTWM have done had this happened at her door? How has she managed to find refuge space for six women in a week when I have to send a woman back to the perpetrator on a Friday afternoon because no refuge in the nearby counties have a space?

An advocate of DA does not film her husband, without his knowledge, and post it without his consent. She posted several stories/videos filming Josh complaining about something related to the family or housework. It was a private conversation between husband and wife but she uploaded them. Now, had a man uploaded videos of his wife complaining - there would be uproar. It would be abusive.

An advocate of DA does not tell her followers the whereabouts of a homeless person’s staying place. Nor do they discuss the fact he has a broken tent. They don’t upload a picture with the cost of a new tent (who’s benefit was that for?); they don’t video the Mother in Law laughing and making fun of a torch that “looks like a tampax”. They don’t say “it’s been a nice day out” when they’ve been out to hand these new camping equipment to the man in question. HE did not ask for his story to be told. HE did not ask for sympathy nor donations. They intruded on his personal space.

PTWM shared a story (and this is how I heard about Tattle), where she was distressed and hurt about some of the comments about her. I wasn’t following PTWM but I was following Knee Deep in Life who wanted everyone to support and love PTWM. Anyway, I was moved by this video of a pregnant vulnerable woman and horrified at Tattle Life. But I’m glad I was nosy enough to come and have a read because I have had my eyes opened so much.

I feel like I could be Wilby’s nanny - I know everything about him. PTWM’s eldest daughter, Betsy, has a boyfriend and PTWM even tags him - why? Where is the safety in this? Her children are constantly filmed. It’s #ad after #ad yet in her rant about Tattle she was crying saying she gives her last £20 to strangers. Hang on a minute... she’s wearing a £250 Stella McCartney coat and Josh has a £250 Stone Roses coat. So - where’s the PayPal donations? She’s able to go on holidays, often eats out. That’s not reflective of the lifestyle of her followers.

Anyone who’s ever tried to ask them about PayPal are ‘blocked’. KDIL even blocked me because I’d ‘liked’ a comment asking where the donations were. Why not be accountable? You can’t put yourself out to the internet and not accept that there will be backlash? You’ve got to be transparent. I’ve found that those who want Tattle to be taken down (PTWM and her husband), usually have something to hide. PTWM’s artist friend even called one of us a ‘c**t’ when asked a question. Is that being kind?

PTWM advocates for kindness but she had an affair with Josh whilst he was married? And for those of you who’ve thought of his ex-wife as some drunk, how many of us would turn to drink if our husband left us on our son’s birthday? And how many of you would turn to drink if you weren’t allowed to see your children but the whole world could, because your sons are always on PTWM’s posts? We know more about S and I than their mother does. How bloody sad?

And that book you’ve all loved reading... did you notice she’d given someone the pseudo name ‘Sam’. Yeah, that’s the ex-wife’s name too. Can we really relate to a woman who writes about her family members for the world to know?

Now, I’m not a viper. I’m someone who’s been in and out of refuges as a child and adult. I was physically beaten by my mum when she was an alcoholic, I was so happy when her partner died of a heroin overdose cos he would have killed my mum, and it would mean no more kicking my bedroom door at night. But I’d never write about this in public because she’s my mum. People would treat her differently. It’s respect. You can’t sell your family.

PTWM had a healthy eating campaign recently but her children regularly have breakfasts in McDonald’s and she’s got an #ad with Nutella?
This woman claims to champion empowerment but she portrays herself as weak, needy and dependent. She phones her husband at his work place when she wants something... she doesn’t do any housework and has the luxury of a cleaner. She forgot to do the online food shop one day and complained about how he kids had to have fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, I work with families who’s children go to school’s Breakfast Club because they don’t have anything in. But she managed to get her nails and lashes done?

Look at the bigger picture and do not be drawn in by this false Instagram social media bullshit. Be critical. Ask yourself if this is true. Does she really work with refuges - or does she simply send #gifted donations on? Does she sit in an office applying for benefits and grants for a mother who’s left an abusive man, does she badger housing associations for a property for a family, does she attend Marac cases and put safety plans in place to stop another woman being murdered?

How many times has she mentioned Rosie Duffield’s speech? Moving, raw... 0 times. How many times has she mentioned the Domestic Abuse Bill? 0 times. But this is her USP?

I work x2 jobs and can’t afford their lifestyle, but I’m fucking honest and hardworking. Tattlers, enjoy your families, your health, love each other and do an act of kindness each day without posting it online. Be real. Warmth, food and a roof. We don’t need designer crap and expensive holidays. We need integrity. Have a lovely day ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 140

BigMama

So there’s a truly interesting discussion happening on twitter about MOD and one of my comments gained a bit of attention. I also commented about PTWM and how I followed her for ages but the homeless man stories made me feel ill and the donations was so dodgy. I did tag her because tbh, I use Twitter a lot and I’m just in the habit of @ people. Anyway, I’ve been blocked by her on Twitter, which I do understand and in fairness I shouldn’t have tagged her. (If you’re reading this, i apologise!)
I just want to say, I 100% do NOT condone any of the bullying/nasty type comments that occasionally appear on this thread, I’ve said that before. I DO think we’re entitled to have a space to discuss the ethics, morals and safeguarding of the people who choose to broadcast their entire lives to the world. It’s their choice but it’s an extremely interesting social discussion, especially when people have been ripped off or don’t feel their donations are being spent how they thought they were.
I also think this about ADs. There’s so many ways to make money online, YouTube being the number one. I’d have so much more respect for these influencers if they made YT videos and profited via Adsense. Instagram is such a personal platform and it means adverts are much more targeted and effective which can lead to vulnerable people buying things they can’t afford because they believe their ‘friend’ is recommending it.
This 🙌 I don’t condone the nasty comments, but neither do I focus on them - just scroll past. I also think this should be a space for us to discuss issues anonymously - I’m not bullying anyone when I highlight concerns regarding ethics and safeguarding. I’m definitely not a troll either; I’d never think of posting hatred on anyone’s page and I disagree with people running petitions to remove Tattle. I’ve read some far worse things on Mumsnet and many threads there have turned out to be by a troll.

The issue for me is the demographic population that PTWM has in comparison to Clemmie; Clemmie is from a middle class family, she and her husband are professionals and their children are privately educated. They’ve both made a career from Instagram and everything they wear, use, buy etc it’s all higher end. I read they’ve around £250,000 in the bank - again, well done to them. They’ve worked for it. I don’t think they’ve exploited anyone (other than their own children and children’s privacy but that’s another thread). In contrast, PTWM has always appealed to those women who cannot afford clothes from Boden. They cannot afford nannies and they usually feel like “shit mums” because they’ve got some parenting stuff wrong.

PTWM’s followers look up to her because they see her as someone who’s come from hardship and now has this wonderful husband and life - and this is upsetting because I don’t want to think of women sitting at home, struggling with life and thinking of PTWM as their hero.

Her USP is DA, she isn’t a professional like Clemmie who is a trained and qualified midwife. Clemmie can have podcast and books based on midwifery. PTWM doesn’t have this so she’s latched on to DA. Now, DA affects victims from all paths in life but I’m going to hazard a guess that the majority of PTWM’s followers are vulnerable; lower end pay scale, lower status in work or on welfare benefits and do not have the ability to think critically. Notice how many women say they’ve cried reading her book; so that to me sounds like these women have faced some hardships, trauma and pain and can relate to the book. Has she stuck to writing books and blogs I’d probably not paid much interest to her, but...

1) PTWM has never been in a refuge herself, she also perpetrated violence against her ex-partner. Her mental health could be a factor; but should never be an excuse. I don’t want to think of anyone thinking it’s okay to hold a knife to someone because they’ve been mentally unwell. Get help.

2) She wants to empower women but she depends massively on J for practical tasks. Women all over the world manage to get their children washed, dressed and fed then into school on time every morning. But she tries to normalise and almost celebrate being late, or ‘yay we got to school on time’. This isn’t empowering other mothers who don’t have any help and still do it without fuss.

3) PTWM’s mother in law comes over to cook and clean, she also has a cleaner and many animals. She has a dog walker. She can afford expensive haircuts and clothes, regular lashes and nails. Now I’ve got a few service users who get their lashes done and then ask me to provide a food bank parcel because they’ve mismanaged their benefits. PTWM sent a Tesco shop to the wrong address and sat on her doorstep complaining how she was a shit mum. You and I would have got in the car, given the kids sweets to keep them quiet and got shit done. Betsy even offered to babysit and told her mum that it was her own mistake that she should fix. PTWM refused. Josh had to go after a 10 hour shift at work. That to me isn’t a strong independent woman and she isn’t setting a good example to vulnerable women (like my s/u) who look up to her.

4) She gets sent ridiculous amount of gifted tat and clothes, but bangs on about climate change? She was gifted Halloween tat from Tesco and still bought some more. She could use her platform to highlight reducing plastic.

5) She had a Go fund Me account set up but it was worded cleverly, something along the lines of the funds helping her to save warriors. But there was also a PayPal account that her followers on Facebook set up in November 2017, after she wrote that the landlord wanted to sell the house. Her friend gave them PTWM’s bank details. And I’m now doubting there even was a ‘Gabriella’. There haven’t been any breakdowns in where these funds have gone to. Are people still paying PayPal donations? Because I’ve been keeping an eye on her account (on Gramster, because she blocked me) and all I’ve seen since June is her sending #gifted things on to Trevi House.

6) She writes “I’m working with”, “I’ve been doing work with” but this could be just sending gifted things on. But her followers probably think of her as this amazing woman who works morning to night. She doesn’t really get up from the sofa much, from what I can see.

7) I have an issue with showing pictures and videos of two boys who aren’t allowed to see their mum, when the whole world can. There are
Clever apps that can hide their faces. There’s no need is there?

8) She’s just not transparent. I hate these #ads bullshit but if you’re going to say you’re running a healthy ad campaign and get a videographer to film your children running in the beach, don’t spend £20 on McDonald’s breakfast the next day.
If you’re going to say you spend your last £20 on a vulnerable woman, don’t wear £250 coats, £290 boots and a £60 Hera jumper you got for an anniversary.

And also... she asked her followers to send in donations of pushchairs but accepted a £900 gifted pram the same week? Is that ethical? No.

And for the love of God can she please stop calling women ‘warriors’.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

anasophia1991

So, now that it’s been fully confirmed that Rachealiole IS reading on here, just wanted to say a few words to her (seeing as she’s blocked me)

1) The main reason you’re ‘legally’ (your words) earning now, and have left all DV topics is cos being an ‘influencer’ (your words) was your main aim. The pretend interest in DV was what you needed to get here. Go you.

2) You have taken money from people like me under false pretences. You have stolen from the very children that you’re ‘concerned’ we neglect by being on Tattle (this coming from a woman who cannot hug her child without clutching her phone).

3) You are deluded if you think anyone wants to be you, or is jealous of you. We have integrity, you seemingly don’t.

4)Your arse is definitely twitching. Hopefully it won’t be long before you’re finally found out. If you truly have nothing to hide (unlikely), then you needn’t worry. However a poorly-typed, incoherent, vague email from one of your besties (with a single gcse) is hardly likely to exonerate you.

5) Don’t think you are ‘feeding’ us stories. You really are stupid enough to waste your money on an ugly £300 coat.

7) You need to grow up and give Josh his bollocks back. It’s not cute to see a near 40 year old woman being spoon-fed,or have her food cut up. How about empowering your daughters rather than appearing so pathetic?

6) No-one on tattle has sent you abuse. You think this makes you relevant and your sheeple feel sorry for you. No-one gives a shit about your lifestyle as long as we’re not the mugs funding it.

7) You and Josh are not as gorgeous as you think you are. No-one has called you a MILF, or Josh a DILF or whatever ridiculous name you come up with.

8) Your true character sweeps out of every pore when you email hate to people. Kayleigh was within her rights (as was I) to ask about our donations. You come across truly horrid and you can only hide it for so long before it comes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Sausageface

Chatty Member
We need a new thread name. How about:

Part time working mummy #19 ALL JOURNALISTS READ THIS as it is way more newsworthy than MOD

And then have a nice little summary, including the screenshots of her shitty message to Kayleigh and Anasophia in the first post?

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Wotsit

VIP Member
She’s got to pay for all those PayPal refunds that she’s been bizarrely offering somehow 😉

Why offer a refund if everything was legit and the money was used for its intended cause i.e DA victims & refuges?
Exactly this!

Person whos donated for 2 years - " hi, just wondering if you could tell me what the donations have been spent on for the last 2 years please, i'd like to know how/who i have helped"

PTWM - "here's a refund of your donations. I'm sick of trolls like you asking about it and taking the piss out of my name which btw i changed by deed poll in 2012."

makes perfect sense that does Rachaeeeleee

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
She’s so see through it’s hilarious.
Draws people in with long ass stories about her fuck ups as a parent to try and make herself relatable, add to that snippets of back story to include social services, drugs & abusive relationships to bring in the sympathy and then throw in the odd shout out to her ‘warriors’ she’s been rescuing in between all of the above and here you have ladies & gentlemen a modern day fookin Saint Shambleton. From the titillating snippets of back story we then get the promise of a book, mini book tour to share stories of when we’ve left our kids in Tesco or forgot Monday was a school day 🙄 and laugh about parent failure over a G&T. By now the Army have built, supporting this warrior of a woman hanging onto her every word. Her husband putting his life on the line everyday to help Bluetits far & wide, what a hero 🦸‍♂️ She has them right where she wants them. Women across the country doing a sex dance in their back garden hoping it’ll get Rachaelaele pregnant quicker for the much wanted R&J baby. Money is pouring in helping this selfless woman rescue women & children without thought for herself - never mind no fookin qualifications but that doesn’t stop Saint Shambleton, she’s on fire 🔥
You might mock us mere mortals Rachaelaele for paying for your Christmas but what is piss funny and priceless is that you got exposed as a fraud. The money dried up and you’ve now sold your soul to the devil. You’re advertising Nutella for fooks sake 🤦🏼‍♀️ You very rarely mention your ‘warriors’ because you can’t, you never could really. You’re just a walking, talking billboard now. It’ll hit you harder not having the adulation of being Saint Shambleton rescuing all those in need, that isn’t what you’re known for now. You’re known for adverts, so you’ve just become like the rest. You’ll fade away because you have nothing to offer apart from the shite you’re paid to (badly) advertise.
Now That Is What I Call A Downfall 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

BigMama

She’s so see through it’s hilarious.
Draws people in with long ass stories about her fuck ups as a parent to try and make herself relatable, add to that snippets of back story to include social services, drugs & abusive relationships to bring in the sympathy and then throw in the odd shout out to her ‘warriors’ she’s been rescuing in between all of the above and here you have ladies & gentlemen a modern day fookin Saint Shambleton. From the titillating snippets of back story we then get the promise of a book, mini book tour to share stories of when we’ve left our kids in Tesco or forgot Monday was a school day 🙄 and laugh about parent failure over a G&T. By now the Army have built, supporting this warrior of a woman hanging onto her every word. Her husband putting his life on the line everyday to help Bluetits far & wide, what a hero 🦸‍♂️ She has them right where she wants them. Women across the country doing a sex dance in their back garden hoping it’ll get Rachaelaele pregnant quicker for the much wanted R&J baby. Money is pouring in helping this selfless woman rescue women & children without thought for herself - never mind no fookin qualifications but that doesn’t stop Saint Shambleton, she’s on fire 🔥
You might mock us mere mortals Rachaelaele for paying for your Christmas but what is piss funny and priceless is that you got exposed as a fraud. The money dried up and you’ve now sold your soul to the devil. You’re advertising Nutella for fooks sake 🤦🏼‍♀️ You very rarely mention your ‘warriors’ because you can’t, you never could really. You’re just a walking, talking billboard now. It’ll hit you harder not having the adulation of being Saint Shambleton rescuing all those in need, that isn’t what you’re known for now. You’re known for adverts, so you’ve just become like the rest. You’ll fade away because you have nothing to offer apart from the shite you’re paid to (badly) advertise.
Now That Is What I Call A Downfall 😂
Thank you for this.

I’m having a bad day today. There’s been a few triggers (not PTWM related) this week and to top it off, October is the month we went into refuge. Yesterday, I felt the cold air and thought “Gosh, feels just like when we lived in *****”. I also work with women going through the same things and whilst most days I’m strong and focused and happy, sometimes things get too much and I feel really low.

Wages due on Thursday, should be happy because I’ve started a second role so there should be more. The reality is it’s gone on half term childcare this week because I don’t have any support around me. For some reason, I’m also missing my grandfather - he passed away in 1996! So I don’t know what’s going on. I think juggling lots of plates on my own; family, work, study and collecting refuge donations and it’s a lot, mentally. I can’t do another job though, I’ve fought too hard to get here and it’s got to be turned to something positive.

I’ve managed to get today off work and a colleague is covering. Going to go for a long walk in our wellies and woolies!

I’ve been dreaming of my ex lately too, even though I’d be dead if I’d stayed near him. I just never wanted to end up on my own.

Anyway, thank you for writing this. I wish I could get through to her followers that there are more empowering women to look up to; Rosie Duffield, Rachel Williams (she was shot by her husband and now advocates on behalf of DA victims. She runs conferences called Stand up to Domestic Abuse and even had a guest speaker who was the young woman that killed her step father in the real story portrayed in Dirty John) and lots of other strong women on Twitter. Politicians and Academics who strive for change.

PTWM’s life isn’t a reflection on the life of DA victims. DA takes years - or maybe never - to recover from. It seeps through every dream, every memory, every thing can be a trigger and no one could understand how one day you’re fine and the next day you want to hide in the dark. Affects finances, mental health, self esteem and affects every relationship hereafter. (I haven’t been intimate with anyone in 7 years).

PTWM talks about money and amazing Christmas for her children when the rest of us are worried sick. Her husband has a job and so did she before this, her children have never gone without. And after this ‘amazing’ Christmas - what then? Another book. And then? It’s just greed.

DA is her USP, you’re right. So sad.

Sorry to be a downer - one of them days. Right... I’m off for a walk to clear the mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I am not saying police officers shouldn’t have a social media presence. They’re (underpaid) human beings like the rest of us. They have the right to post selfies, share pictures of their kids, tag friends in memes like the rest of us do.

I just find Josh’s whole social media presence so weird. I have 3 friends in different sections of the police, one of them is a very close friend. None use their real name online. None would ever have a public social media account especially not with their children on it. None would allow their partners to repost newspaper articles about cases they have dealt with. I know he’s bird boy now but he’s still a police officer, he’ll still be remembered by perpetrators he dealt with regularly. It’s a small place after all. Now they can now his full name, what the inside of his house looks like, his children’s names and schools, his children’s social media accounts where they post about being at the skate park with friends. It makes me shiver.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

BigMama

That ‘newsletter’ should have been a Word or PDF format, not an email with terrible grammar. It looked like something written hurriedly over the weekend. I agree that Jo is just as bad and I assume she’s on the pay-roll, hence her wanting to cover her tracks too.

Whenever someone has asked where their donations have gone to, they’ve been blocked and accused of being trolls. Since the recent event with Clemmie, PTWM has been replying to donators and giving them a ‘newsletter’ breakdown. But why since June?

Where have funds been spent since 2017? She wasn’t pregnant then and could have employed a treasurer to keep correct accounts. It’s a mess, sorry.

You don’t need money to signpost people; if someone tells you they’re struggling with debt and you’ve told them to visit the local CAB office - that’s signposting.

How has she had access to 24 referrals? What’s this 24 referrals have been signposted nonsense? Who were they referred to?

And do landlords or estate agents actually contact PTWM if a tenant is in trouble with gas and electric? They wouldn’t over here? And did PTWM just give this lady money to pay the debt - or did they contact the energy provider and set up a payment plan/apply for the Warm Home Discount?

Why has a woman in refuge been given £60 for milk and food? Refuges have petty cash for food because the women are in their care - if not, they refer to food banks. It’s easy to say ‘woman in refuge’ - it could be all over the UK and no one asks where because of the anonymity.

I hate that I’m so critical, but I don’t believe this is genuine.

And I seriously have concerns about her becoming a trained Freedom Programme facilitator; she cannot he trusted to not discuss her service users’ stories online. She will cry and make a big fuss, when the women do not want sympathy. They want to be empowered and given the skills to understand healthy relationships and recognise signs of abuse.

Do I want a woman to run this course when she sercretly films her husband? No. No I don’t.

Reactions: 34

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She's saying she doesn't understand how landslides happen in this country and that she thought it only happened "abroad"

Yet her area is known for them. There was 3 alone when I lived there and made all the local papers as one affected public transport due to damage at Dawlish train station. There was also a landslide at Babbacombe Beach by the cliff railway.

I don't know why she thinks acting like she hasn't got a clue is endearing or whether she just that much of a self absorbed cunt, she doesn't even know what's happening in her local area because it's not about her.
Frankly I'm astonished that she hasn't single handedly rescued entire families from landslides while breastfeeding as emergency services watch on weeping with gratitude

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Honey_dew

Dear Rachellllllleeeeee

I used to be a fan. A supporter of everything you stood for. Then your Instagram stories started slipping and more ads came. You share small businesses to make people believe you’re a nice person. The mention of warriors, well to be honest I can’t even remember the last time you even tried to help someone was. Public anyway.
You changed. I believe you started getting the donations, free gifts and thought wow, money, “fame” and pure greed has got the better of you. You are a thief. The truth always come out the end.

I would like to point you in the direction of Facebook and a page called “Francine’s rehouse to rehome”. I asked for a shout out for her many moons ago to help with donations. You said yes but it never appeared. This woman is everything you should be, accept she doesn’t ask for fame. She’s transparent, she helps warriors - daily. She herself, even after suffering a miscarriage, was out delivering. She hires a van once a week and delivers furniture to women and children who finally have their own home. She asks for donations of furniture from our local community. Last year she ensured every single child in a refuge in our area received an Xmas present. Delivering them herself! Go read her posts and see for yourself the true angel she is. Something you won’t ever be.
You Rach, are a disgrace. I can’t wait for all your “fans” to see you for who you are. Stop playing the victim and own up to where the money has gone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

BigMama

Hello all!

Sorry I’ve been so quiet; I’ve been on a course all week on DA and it’s been amazing. But I’m so glad it’s the weekend, I’m absolutely knackered, the house looks a pig sty and I’ve got laundry everywhere!

So before I go off and clean to 90s dance music, I just want to say ‘hi’ to new members. I thought we’d have more following the MOD drama, and I’m having ‘likes’ on old posts.

Can I just point out that R and J’s coats cost a combined £450-500. That’s more than what families will spend this Christmas for gifts and food.

This woman is not relatable. I didn’t hear her name mentioned at all this week and I was with around 30 other people.

How many of us have husbands who get up, clean up, get the kids washed and dressed and off to McDonald’s for a breakfast treat? I don’t know of any. Wasn’t there a Healthy Eating campaign recently?

And I’m still baffled as to why people are falling over themselves laughing at R’s story of the ham hock, wasn’t that someone else’s story anyway?

And I pray the social media influenced bullshit will fall down around them one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

BigMama

90 women have been killed by a man in England and Wales in 2019 so far, they don’t have a voice but mine is loud enough and I’m not having someone make money from the needless suffering of victims of domestic abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 30

LucyLoutoo

Hi Rachaele,

You have made things a LOT worse with your angry emails to someone who had supported and paid money to. You have confirmed the following:
1) you are unwilling / unable to address the thousands upon thousands of pounds you have received or to acknowledge the scale of it. Sending on gifted slippers and giving crap advice to vulnerable women does NOT justify fleecing people who 'donated' in good faith.
2) Your ego is out of control. The fact that you now receive thousands in ad payments does NOT justify pocketing thousands in donations every month. It MAKES IT WORSE.
3) You hadn't created newsletters. What you copy and pasted wasnt a newsletter and that timing was laughable. It does not tell us how much money you received or how you spent it.
4) You are a crook. An angry one.

We KNOW you received a LOT of money via direct bank transfer, various online go fund me type pages as well as PayPal and other means. Your 'newsletter' is insulting. The people who still follow and support you... Do you laugh at them as you roll in your cash? It's rather twisted.

Keep reading

Reactions: 30