Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stalking her and Rach apparently. Who knows, they’re both bonkers 😂
[/QUOTE]

Can you actually stalk someone by watching their public stories on a public instagram 🤷‍♀️

The mind boggles 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Keels is clearly a bleeping nutjob. I always thought she was a bit unhinged and here she is yet again, proving me right.

• Haha
Who is K and R and Samantha?! I’m lost
K is Keeley, the one Rachel rants about in the tattle sob fest, R is Rachel and there are two Samantha's, one is Josh's ex wife, the other is this Samantha parsons who Keeley is fixated on and decided is pink lady so has decided to out her

Reactions: 4
K is Keeley, the one Rachel rants about in the tattle sob fest, R is Rachel and there are two Samantha's, one is Josh's ex wife, the other is this Samantha parsons who Keeley is fixated on and decided is pink lady so has decided to out her
Thanks this is thread can be a little confusing, I’m new 🙋🏻‍♀️

Was keeley on tattle?

Reactions: 1
Yes, first
Thanks this is thread can be a little confusing, I’m new 🙋🏻‍♀️

Was keeley on tattle?
yes first couple of threads.
Samantha Parsons is nobody. Don’t even know where she got the name from. If people have a public profile, anyone can view. I use my second profile or just go on Gramster. Don’t use your personal profile to browse and watch people is my advice.

Reactions: 3
Well, Keels is looking increasingly unhinged isn’t she?

Seriously love nobody here gives a duck about you so no point in trying to goad us and send threats to people. I suggest that you duck off and get the help that you so clearly need.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't followed her for a long time as it was making me so angry, and nothing is changing.

But I follow the insta page about We want PayPal answers? but can't now find it, is it still there or has it been closed down?

Reactions: 2
I haven't followed her for a long time as it was making me so angry, and nothing is changing.

But I follow the insta page about We want PayPal answers? but can't now find it, is it still there or has it been closed down?
Yeah it's gone now.
I can't stand watching her either. Her voice when she talks to Wilf is irritating af. High pitched and whiney. She could break glass with it. 🙉

Plenty of people co-sleep and do it different ways. I never know what opinion to have on it I just know it really makes me feel ill seeing the baby in the bed like that.
Don’t agree with this. Co sleeping is wonderful done safely. Not sickening at all.

Reactions: 7
Well, apparently she is bipolar?! Nothing against mental health as I suffer from anxiety but wonder if that’s all she’s been diagnosed with.

Well, apparently she is bipolar?! Nothing against mental health as I suffer from anxiety but wonder if that’s all she’s been diagnosed with.
Must admit I did wonder if she’d stopped her meds. Her behaviour is so contradictory and erratic

If I asked my partner to use his insta so I can message abuse to someone whether I know them or not he’d be like no duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had no idea about that. Anxiety/depression here. Either way, she shouldn’t be giving people abuse.

Reactions: 2

Yeah got closed down. Opened up a new one but can’t be bothered to post anything. I use it to spy 🕵️‍♀️
I did post one grid post and tagged Josh in it to find out where the money has gone but he blocked me 🙈
@Dickydoo123 Nah she doesn’t scare me. She thinks I’m Samantha Parsons anyway haha. Not gonna waste my time on a stalker who calls someone a stalker 😂
Anyway, where’s the money gone Rachael?
don’t want to see crappy posts about a baby blanket or chocolates from Oz. We want a confession as to where you’ve put the money. Only reason you’re doing all these ads is cos you are running out of money. Awwwww poor you

• Heart
  • Haha
Her latest post about Seb and the wording making it seem like he's her son. Just dont get how she can post stuff like this and yet support that poor lady who has been aliented from her children :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her latest post about Seb and the wording making it seem like he's her son. Just dont get how she can post stuff like this and yet support that poor lady who has been aliented from her children :(
Any new followers would just assume all six kids are theirs alone - even when Edie does see her actual Daddy, R doesn’t mention it anymore, it’s just “Edie’s home”. If you didn’t know, you’d probably just assume she meant from school or something, not from her father’s.

He isn’t hers 🙄

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.