Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess what I've got 3 kids and been on my own for all of their jabs. I had a medical condition growing up which meant I had to have injections every couple of weeks so I'm quite chilled about them. My kids hardly cried having their jabs and my youngest has never cried at all. The nurses always say I'm the calmest parent ever which is probably why my babies were always calm 👍

There would be a lot more needles if the baby ends up in hospital with a serious illness!

Also I dont think that's a good use of annual leave for Josh it almost seems like a waste.
I have been thinking about this all day. Its a quick stab with a needle to prevent illnesses, she wasn't slicing him open.
She makes it sound like the most horrific thing in the world but if anyone follows the Nurse Mum, she suffers a lot more. Rachael you need to learn to be grateful! Stupid witch

Reactions: 10
I wonder how she'll cope once the kids leave home. What will she film then? Most people already have a life outside of that little app but hers revolves around it

Reactions: 5
i have insufficient privileges to make one!

That Facebook post is a blatant reaction to this thread. Trying to show where the money went, but did she pay for the bike with the PayPal or did people donate directly to the mum?

Reactions: 4

That Facebook post is a blatant reaction to this thread. Trying to show where the money went, but did she pay for the bike with the PayPal or did people donate directly to the mum?
Wondering that too 🤔

Reactions: 1

i read it that she posted the mums email and drew attention to the issue (so that’s good) but not that she put the donations towards it, but I guess he wouldn’t have been one of the ‘warriors’ so wouldn’t have been right for donation money?

Reactions: 3
I'm thinking Rachaeeleee has been reading Francine's page.....she's finally made a post that's not all about her 👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.