Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know who Samantha Parsons is? Apparently K and R are being trolled by her but it certainly isn’t me 😂

There’s too much on this thread to read through, could someone give me a briefing?... how did her and josh get together? Where are the parents of the kids joshs ex and her ex? Do the kids see their parents?
thank you! x
What brought you here if you don’t mind me asking?
She fancied Josh when she was a teen. He left his wife for her, they had had an affair. She was pregnant with Edie when they had the affair. Her ex is with someone new, his ex doesn’t see the boys because they won’t let her.
The two older girls don’t see their father

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone know who Samantha Parsons is? Apparently K and R are being trolled by her but it certainly isn’t me 😂

What brought you here if you don’t mind me asking?
She fancied Josh when she was a teen. He left his wife for her, they had had an affair. She was pregnant with Edie when they had the affair. Her ex is with someone new, his ex doesn’t see the boys because they won’t let her.
The two older girls don’t see their father
I watched the tattle stories, I find her very annoying, I did comment a few threads back but just don’t have the time to read every single one I just wanted to know what the deal was with her and josh as I’ve seen a few comments about it being an affair

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why but all those messages on insta where you were continually accused of being Samantha Parsons really amused me. 😂

• Haha
I don’t know why but all those messages on insta where you were continually accused of being Samantha Parsons really amused me. 😂
I’ve had another funny one this evening. Claiming that I’m Samantha and then saying that Samantha is contacting Tattle.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve had another funny one this evening. Claiming that I’m Samantha and then saying that Samantha is contacting Tattle.
😂😂 On what? Those messages where that person was contacting 'Samantha's' child's school to say her mum was on social media too much were ridiculous 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
what's the court papers to do with? sorry for recapping
The screenshot of court papers were sent to someone that had innocently asked her for advice. The lady I think neexed DA help and R randomly sent them to her in a message. The lady posted the screenshots on here you could see names and dates etc, but the lady not R blanked out adresses etc. This was seperate from any of the weird stuff that was going on. The lady was quite upset firstly that she received not help at all fron R and then this private info

So she’s too anxious to leave the house alone but happy to post every minute detail of her life to as many people as possible? Yeah, cos that makes perfect sense!

Reactions: 10
I'm baffled as to how she is considered fit to look after those children. The other day I saw her story highlights from a while ago where she had had the food shop delivered to the wrong address, but then one of the children was saying are we going to go hungry and she replied with that horrible comment of "alright Oliver twist". and then said that she didn't want to go to the supermarket when one of the other kids told her that it was her problem to put right. I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but I've only recently discovered this woman and I am shocked.

Reactions: 11
It does count, yes. She can say to companies "I get an average of 20k views on my Insta stories" and your views will count towards that. So that is helping her reach.

Your follow counts in a similar way, it's not engagement as such but follower numbers are often the first thing a company wanting to use an influencer will look at.

😊
I never knew this either!!

Reactions: 1
I'm baffled as to how she is considered fit to look after those children. The other day I saw her story highlights from a while ago where she had had the food shop delivered to the wrong address, but then one of the children was saying are we going to go hungry and she replied with that horrible comment of "alright Oliver twist". and then said that she didn't want to go to the supermarket when one of the other kids told her that it was her problem to put right. I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but I've only recently discovered this woman and I am shocked.
There is no immediate risk of harm to the children so she will be deemed as a fit parent. The worry is the harm caused to these children over time who will all have to deal with their childhood as adults. Unfortunately because of the pressure on social .care today, families like hers are no longer classed as needing support (thresholds have risen). 10 years ago mums mental health would have been assessed as to the long term impact it is having on the children

• Angry
  • Heart
Morning everyone!

Yesterday’s fresh air and a huge bowl of cottage pie (with around half a Tiger Bread baton!) did the trick yesterday. Back to work today but I wanted to share this with you.

For anyone watching who may have been affected by DA, and had once thought of PTWM as someone who advocates on behalf of victims, please have a look at this lady on Twitter. She was shot by her husband whilst she worked in her salon, he then killed himself. She does AMAZING work raising awareness for victims.

This is an example, so she’s designed SUTDA (Stand up to Domestic Abuse) badges and funds go to victims. The photo is of a cheque but I couldn’t fit it all in the photo.

Something else that PTWM hasn’t mentioned (and it’s shocking that she’s not mentioned the DA bill given that DA is her USP) but there’s a campaign on right now called #thecourtsaid which is advocating on behalf of women whom have escaped DA but have to make their children available to the perpetrator because Cafcass and courts say that just because he’s abused her it doesn’t mean he will abuse the children.

So for anyone reading and isn’t confident in posting - please have a read on these! There’s lots of wonderful women and campaigners out there that won’t exploit for financial gain.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It would be interesting to know Rachel Williams' thoughts on PTWM and if their paths have ever crossed professionally

Reactions: 9
It would be interesting to know Rachel Williams' thoughts on PTWM and if their paths have ever crossed professionally
I would cringe if PTWM tried to latch on 😱 also, Rachel’s son committed suicide shortly after his father did. She’s now a trained IDVA, ambassador for Women’s Aid and Freedom Programme and she’s opening a refuge for young people. She’s also got four successful petitions with change.org and has a Facebook page called “Don’t look back”. Just got this from her Twitter Page. I think she’s amazing!

But I’m equally worried that PTWM will take this route. They are nothing alike.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think because her followers are mostly either very vulnerable, or not very bright they blindly believe everything she says. It would not even occur to them that things like the DA bill campaign is going on. They believe Racel is the leader, the saviour, the only one who can save women. (After all, she got 652 women into refuge in one week, don't ya know).
We are the ones that questioned, saw through her lies and wanted answers. The brain washed ones will stay so as they don't have the intelligence to realise she is a fraud and a fake.

I would cringe if PTWM tried to latch on 😱 also, Rachel’s son committed suicide shortly after his father did. She’s now a trained IDVA, ambassador for Women’s Aid and Freedom Programme and she’s opening a refuge for young people. She’s also got four successful petitions with change.org and has a Facebook page called “Don’t look back”. Just got this from her Twitter Page. I think she’s amazing!

But I’m equally worried that PTWM will take this route. They are nothing alike.
I read her book a while back, it was shocking. How amazing this lady had the strength to come out and do so much good for others after such a terrible time for her.

It sickens me that R likens herself to these sorts of people, when clearly she was not a victim of DA as she likes to make out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
😂😂 On what? Those messages where that person was contacting 'Samantha's' child's school to say her mum was on social media too much were ridiculous 🙈🙈🙈
On Instagram. I blocked K but she came on her partners IG. She’s got her knickers in a twist 😂
Still don’t know who Samantha Parsons is who is trolling R and K 😊
F3B013B1-A80A-4F92-9A33-6F28E2C94074.png
95F0C126-171F-4269-9BF6-C7AFD6EFE8B8.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Pink Lady are you okay? Are they sending these to your personal account? Goodness, she sounds unhinged.

Reactions: 8
Wow, Keels sounds deranged.

I’m not quite sure why she is letting this bother her so much.

Sorry you’ve had to have those kind of messages from her x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.